Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-12-2011 22:40:21

Anihilate
Solarian

Temple Guardians:No Graveyard

BNw6u6eU.png

81yViNkr.png

GKjlDNkt.png

Actions
3 [card]Forced March[/card]
3 [card]Litany[/card]
2 [card]Harshness[/card]
2 [card]Storm of Ptol'a[/card]
2 [card]Basking in the sun[/card]

Thuergy
2 [card]Punishing the Unpure[/card]
3 [card]Lamentation of Sol'Ra[/card]
1 [card]Supplication[/card]

Items:
2 [card]Solar Plastron[/card]

Strengths:
Non Circus Mill
Circus mill
Ice elves (Starting to hate those bastards)
Zil Mages
Noz Mages
Witchblades
Keg Pirates

Weaknesses:
DK
Foamy stacks
IHAS

50/50
Kotoba Warriors
Demon Hunters
Crow
Marauders(Zil/Pirates)

EDIT: Current version

Q9mYZBE7.png

Agc38J9K.png

BNw6u6eU.png

3 [card]Litany[/card]
3 [card]Forced March[/card]
2 [card]Disembodiment[/card]
2 [card]Basking In the sun[/card]
1 [card]Solaris[/card]

3 [card]Solar Plastron[/card]

3 [card]Spiritual Duel[/card]
2 [card]Supplication[/card]
1 [card]Divine Light[/card]

Swap a spiritual duel for Anathematize or Shifting Sand if you're weary of graveyard users.

Infinite Solaris= Profit

Dernière modification par Anihilate (09-01-2012 01:06:59)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#2 25-12-2011 01:34:50

Nightmare
Voyageur

Re : Temple Guardians:No Graveyard

rly nice deck i was thinking of building one myself too plz tell how is it going for you and one question why not this tomb???

#3 25-12-2011 04:25:53

Shiel
Voyageur

Been playing a deck close like that for along time and was really happy with Temple Guardian reinforcements. Been having around 75%+ win rate.. and didn't like to idea of "This tomb" and started building a deck like this. Started around when Hakim come along, played him along with Ahlem and Djamena.

And looking at those cards that came with least release to them made them even more powerful

Dernière modification par Shiel (25-12-2011 04:35:52)

#4 25-12-2011 05:34:58

Anihilate
Solarian

Nightmare a écrit :

rly nice deck i was thinking of building one myself too plz tell how is it going for you and one question why not this tomb???

[card]This tomb...[/card] would actually be more of a nuisance. If Shrikan happens to die, it can't be chained, and the other action cards have alot more synergy.
This deck is fun, I'm still getting used to it. It's extremely hard to 1 hit ko considering Sakina's passive and 1 forced march is 3 damage reduction, further still if chained to [card]Basking in the Sun[/card], which doesn't damage the character that plays it due to Sakina.

Shiel a écrit :

Been playing a deck close like that for along time and was really happy with Temple Guardian reinforcements. Been having around 75%+ win rate.. and didn't like to idea of "This tomb" and started building a deck like this. Started around when Hakim come along, played him along with Ahlem and Djamena.

And looking at those cards that came with least release to them made them even more powerful

Sakina works better than Ahlem, especially since nomads focus on alternative defense rather than healing, If I want to be a twat I use Sakina, Ozymandias and Ahlem.

She's a bit different than ahlem though, given her attack is 2 points lower. She is the tank of the group however, given her low attack against standard defenses, you'll have much more incentive to play defensively with her.

When I gen initiative, I usually send her out first against the opponent least likely to 1 hit her, this way I have a guaranteed order 2. If they pick Shrikan instead of Hakim, that is, at the very least +2 Base attack Hakim will get from his passive.
Opponents tend to pick shrikan turn 1 because his order is unavoidable otherwise, Initiative turn 2, I pick Hakim to reassure he gets a larger attack bonus later in the game.
It usually goes like this:
Opposing initiative:
Shrikan, Hakim, Sakina,sakina, Shrikan, Hakim.

My initiative:
Sakina, Shrikan,Hakim, Shrikan, Hakim, Sakina.

Their thuergy and action cards are highly team based.

Storm of Ptol'A destroys low spirit characters, If it's chained to Harshness it's a major dent in the opposing defenses.

Harshness+ Storm of Ptol'A = 1 dead mage

Harshness+Harshness= 1 Dead Ishaia/Abyssien(if shadow mages)/Sol'ra Avatar(If used with councilors)

Ice Elves suffer hard, their direct damage nulled, and their spell damage cut to nearly nothing.

#5 25-12-2011 12:51:18

Kaleidoscope
Habitant de Guem

I play now Guardian Temple and i'm wondering why don't you play [card]Disembodiment[/card]? It's a good card with chain '-' ( Okay, my deck is more about Healing et survivability ..)

However, I love your deck ! The combo [card]Harshness[/card] + [card]Storm of Ptol'a[/card] is so ingenious tongue So effective agaignt high defense ! I'll try your compo, it's looks really fun tongue

- Shambles -

#6 25-12-2011 19:21:38

Anihilate
Solarian

Kaleidoscope a écrit :

I play now Guardian Temple and i'm wondering why don't you play [card]Disembodiment[/card]? It's a good card with chain '-' ( Okay, my deck is more about Healing et survivability ..)

However, I love your deck ! The combo [card]Harshness[/card] + [card]Storm of Ptol'a[/card] is so ingenious tongue So effective agaignt high defense ! I'll try your compo, it's looks really fun tongue

It is much better to stop yourself from getting hit than it is to have to tend to wounds later on <3

#7 25-12-2011 23:38:49

Shiel
Voyageur

Anihilate a écrit :
Nightmare a écrit :

[card]This tomb...[/card] would actually be more of a nuisance. If Shrikan happens to die, it can't be chained, and the other action cards have alot more synergy.
This deck is fun, I'm still getting used to it. It's extremely hard to 1 hit ko considering Sakina's passive and 1 forced march is 3 damage reduction, further still if chained to [card]Basking in the Sun[/card], which doesn't damage the character that plays it due to Sakina.

Shiel a écrit :

Sakina works better than Ahlem, especially since nomads focus on alternative defense rather than healing, If I want to be a twat I use Sakina, Ozymandias and Ahlem.

She's a bit different than ahlem though, given her attack is 2 points lower. She is the tank of the group however, given her low attack against standard defenses, you'll have much more incentive to play defensively with her.

When I gen initiative, I usually send her out first against the opponent least likely to 1 hit her, this way I have a guaranteed order 2. If they pick Shrikan instead of Hakim, that is, at the very least +2 Base attack Hakim will get from his passive.
Opponents tend to pick shrikan turn 1 because his order is unavoidable otherwise, Initiative turn 2, I pick Hakim to reassure he gets a larger attack bonus later in the game.
It usually goes like this:
Opposing initiative:
Shrikan, Hakim, Sakina,sakina, Shrikan, Hakim.

My initiative:
Sakina, Shrikan,Hakim, Shrikan, Hakim, Sakina.

Their thuergy and action cards are highly team based.

Storm of Ptol'A destroys low spirit characters, If it's chained to Harshness it's a major dent in the opposing defenses.

Harshness+ Storm of Ptol'A = 1 dead mage

Harshness+Harshness= 1 Dead Ishaia/Abyssien(if shadow mages)/Sol'ra Avatar(If used with councilors)

Ice Elves suffer hard, their direct damage nulled, and their spell damage cut to nearly nothing.

Like I said.. played Ahlem with others befor last Temple Guardian reinforcements. Now going around with same layout that you posted just works better with new cards that came out

#8 26-12-2011 05:46:25

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Can't find any Litany's on the market...

It seems there's always one card from a deck I want to make that's never on the market.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#9 26-12-2011 07:23:01

Anihilate
Solarian

MrLordi92 a écrit :

It seems there's always one card from a deck I want to make that's never on the market.

Yea, that's how it usually happens =_=
Keep checking though, litany usually pops up quicker considering it isn't an older card.

#10 26-12-2011 07:47:07

MrLordi92
Gardien

Anihilate a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

Keep checking though, litany usually pops up quicker considering it isn't an older card.

By that logic, Katamaru should be everywhere, but every time I build Guem Trackers, they're nowhere.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#11 26-12-2011 19:35:16

Anihilate
Solarian

MrLordi92 a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

By that logic, Katamaru should be everywhere, but every time I build Guem Trackers, they're nowhere.

Katamaru is act 2

Litany is act 4

Act 4+5 booster's are more commonly bought than act 2 boosters <3

#12 26-12-2011 19:41:00

MrLordi92
Gardien

Anihilate a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :

Katamaru is act 2

Litany is act 4

Act 4+5 booster's are more commonly bought than act 2 boosters <3

I realize this, I was saying that because you said Litany's an older card.  Act 2 is older than Act 4, so by your logic, older cards are more plentiful.  Am I wrong in interpreting what you said?

#13 27-12-2011 00:09:05

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

I was thinking on a similar idea but forgot about Hakim... really nice!

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#14 27-12-2011 01:36:57

Anihilate
Solarian

Anihilate a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

Reread what I said <3

#15 27-12-2011 06:05:34

MrLordi92
Gardien

Anihilate a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :

Reread what I said <3

No, I prefer the one that makes me seem right XD

Sorry, misread one goddamn word.

#16 27-12-2011 14:31:54

Shiel
Voyageur

Santuros a écrit :

I was thinking on a similar idea but forgot about Hakim... really nice!

Hakim is fun.. when ppl forgot him and attacks others first.. like those decks that are doing little direct damage each turn.. can stack his ability really high

#17 27-12-2011 17:13:19

MrLordi92
Gardien

Just leveling this deck up I've gotten Hakim up to a 15/15.  Pretty neat deck.

#18 28-12-2011 18:57:21

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

still gettin down the roots with this deck, as it is my first try with nomads, but it DESTROYS lightning pirates! all damage reduced to bits and if they chip you down hakim will kill whoever goes next.
the only weak link is sakina... she's not a warrior and doesnt get much atk by herself, and in most situation till now i just curse whenever she get's picked at random for the +2 atk by the lamentation of sol'ra, for she has only 3/5 and 5/7 doesnt make it better against most opponents.
the deck is pretty much stuffed with cards that are all vital or demanded for combos, so there isnt much room for changes, but dissidence completely screws this over -.-

I'm back to Pack

#19 29-12-2011 09:03:11

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

L4r90 a écrit :

still gettin down the roots with this deck, as it is my first try with nomads, but it DESTROYS lightning pirates! all damage reduced to bits and if they chip you down hakim will kill whoever goes next.
the only weak link is sakina... she's not a warrior and doesnt get much atk by herself, and in most situation till now i just curse whenever she get's picked at random for the +2 atk by the lamentation of sol'ra, for she has only 3/5 and 5/7 doesnt make it better against most opponents.
the deck is pretty much stuffed with cards that are all vital or demanded for combos, so there isnt much room for changes, but dissidence completely screws this over -.-

It depends on your overall strategy i guess.
Personally, IMO Sakina is mainly there for the litany chain and her -1 dmg ability, so maybe you can switch her out for Djamena if you wanna go more offensive.
Of course if you do that you need to focus less on litany and have a few more chains to compensate for them. (Sacred Nova?)

I find the Nomads, especially the Temple Guardian's one of the most versatile caste there is, being able to mix and match all sorts of combos. (Currently trying to incorporate Sol'Ra with them smile )

#20 29-12-2011 16:17:05

Shiel
Voyageur

Still getting back to original post.. For me when I was building around deck similar to that.. It was made to counter those mills with keeping your own graveyard empty while slowly building damage with litany/supplication.

Now with the latest cards to this caste has opened many new ways to play them, like stated earlier. Still the reason I keep my Sakina in is for that damage reduction and chain.. And maybe it just me.. but I'm always hoping she would get that +2 from Lamentation of Sol'Ra.. Happy to see everyone on like 15/15.  You could also carry one Sol'Ra's anger around with you for Sakina if you want a warrior out of it, tho you would lose a priest

#21 29-12-2011 16:35:00

IsawaAgawa
Campeur

Sakina is Human, therefore she can't use Sol'Ra's anger (Solarian only).

#22 29-12-2011 19:10:31

Nurvus
Gardien

I like the concept and finally a nice use for 2 underused characters.

#23 30-12-2011 02:25:09

Shiel
Voyageur

IsawaAgawa a écrit :

Sakina is Human, therefore she can't use Sol'Ra's anger (Solarian only).

Good point..

#24 30-12-2011 09:33:47

magius
Solarian

Pretty weird things have been happening to me. The damage reduction from [card]Forced March[/card] doesn't seem to work when I fight against the Ice Elves.

I still lose the 2 life points from Frozen-Gloves-Thingy (and it is not a visual bug). Anyone experience similar problem?

Dernière modification par magius (30-12-2011 09:34:55)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#25 30-12-2011 09:45:08

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

magius a écrit :

Pretty weird things have been happening to me. The damage reduction from [card]Forced March[/card] doesn't seem to work when I fight against the Ice Elves.

I still lose the 2 life points from Frozen-Gloves-Thingy (and it is not a visual bug). Anyone experience similar problem?

nope. i face em on a regular base in the level rooms and havent encountered your bug yet... also what is a frozen-gloves-thingy?

I'm back to Pack

Pied de page des forums