Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-03-2011 21:10:14

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Click Click Boom

[card]Councilor Ishaia[/card]
[card]Kimiko[/card]
[card]Psalm[/card]

[3] [card]Overwhelming Victory[/card]
[3] [card]Potion of Seduction[/card]
[3] [card]Manipulation[/card]
[3] [card]Ice Barrier[/card]
[3] [card]Sitar Hero[/card]
[3] [card]Watcher[/card]
[1] [card]Lightning Bolts[/card] LV3
[1] [card]A New Start[/card]

I've had a few versions of this deck, but this is the safer version, relying on the overwhelming brokenness that is [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card]. How is this safer? Well, [card]Overwhelming Victory[/card] will be boosting EVERYONE'S defense as well as healing [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card] and [card]Kimiko[/card]. [card]Manipulation[/card] will be keeping those big threats in check. Damn near everything is chain-able ([card]Potion of Seduction[/card] into anything is a good thing). [card]Watcher[/card] can also help in burning with [card]Sitar Hero[/card] or prevent annoying deck-outs with the help of [card]A New Start[/card].

Feeling frisky? [card]Tea Ceremony[/card] to add to the burn if you can find room. With all the new Guilds out there it can be a dead card so I wouldn't play more then 2. But if you can't use it you can always dump it. Otherwise, it's another 2 life your opponent can kiss goodbye.

When it's all said and done? [card]Lightning Bolts[/card] LV3 mops up the mess.

And do I even need to mention the ridiculous combo of [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card] and [card]Ice Barrier[/card]?

I like this idea of burn without worrying about your opponent's spirit. Beyond Tea Ceremony and Sitar Hero, are there any other cards that do this? I'm aware of [card]...until someone get's hurt![/card] But that's very situational. Granted it makes your opponent think about what cards to play since if he chains he's going to get burned for 2 damage at the end of the turn, but is it worth it?

Also, are there any cards that strip items from my opponent beyond [card]Freeze![/card] and [card]Pacification[/card]? Both would be limited to [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card] and I'd like something that anyone could use.

#2 28-03-2011 04:18:52

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Re : Click Click Boom

Ryken a écrit :

[card]Councilor Ishaia[/card]
[card]Kimiko[/card]
[card]Psalm[/card]

[3] [card]Overwhelming Victory[/card]
[3] [card]Potion of Seduction[/card]
[3] [card]Manipulation[/card]
[3] [card]Ice Barrier[/card]
[3] [card]Sitar Hero[/card]
[3] [card]Watcher[/card]
[1] [card]Lightning Bolts[/card] LV3
[1] [card]A New Start[/card]

I've had a few versions of this deck, but this is the safer version, relying on the overwhelming brokenness that is [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card]. How is this safer? Well, [card]Overwhelming Victory[/card] will be boosting EVERYONE'S defense as well as healing [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card] and [card]Kimiko[/card]. [card]Manipulation[/card] will be keeping those big threats in check. Damn near everything is chain-able ([card]Potion of Seduction[/card] into anything is a good thing). [card]Watcher[/card] can also help in burning with [card]Sitar Hero[/card] or prevent annoying deck-outs with the help of [card]A New Start[/card].

Feeling frisky? [card]Tea Ceremony[/card] to add to the burn if you can find room. With all the new Guilds out there it can be a dead card so I wouldn't play more then 2. But if you can't use it you can always dump it. Otherwise, it's another 2 life your opponent can kiss goodbye.

When it's all said and done? [card]Lightning Bolts[/card] LV3 mops up the mess.

And do I even need to mention the ridiculous combo of [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card] and [card]Ice Barrier[/card]?

I like this idea of burn without worrying about your opponent's spirit. Beyond Tea Ceremony and Sitar Hero, are there any other cards that do this? I'm aware of [card]...until someone get's hurt![/card] But that's very situational. Granted it makes your opponent think about what cards to play since if he chains he's going to get burned for 2 damage at the end of the turn, but is it worth it?

Also, are there any cards that strip items from my opponent beyond [card]Freeze![/card] and [card]Pacification[/card]? Both would be limited to [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card] and I'd like something that anyone could use.

you could use council decision to discard, since they are all kots

I'd remove those watchers, and add camp/ball, scheme

Dernière modification par GGuti (28-03-2011 04:48:50)

#3 28-03-2011 04:40:20

VMoraes
Campeur

LOL

My deck.  my name is VMoraes.

Brazillian Player.

First deck is mine. smile

Player exclusivo do Brasil.

#4 28-03-2011 04:55:12

Ryken
stupid donkey

GGuti a écrit :

Yeah, the Watchers are often dead cards. I'd probably keep in 1, just in case.

And damn, I can't believe I didn't see [card]The Council's Decision[/card]. It does kinda suck that it burns you for 2 but them's the breaks for getting rid of those troublesome [card]Tsume[/card]'s. I'll try my hand at getting [card]The Ball[/card] and [card]Scheme[/card], but if I do it won't be for awhile. hmm

(EDIT: Dosen't The Ball heal everyone? Isn't that kinda counterproductive?)

VMoraes a écrit :

LOL

Brazillian Player.

I doubt it. But I'll let you think that, cause I'm nice like that. smile

Dernière modification par Ryken (28-03-2011 04:56:08)

#5 28-03-2011 04:57:43

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Ryken a écrit :
GGuti a écrit :

Yeah, the Watchers are often dead cards. I'd probably keep in 1, just in case.

And damn, I can't believe I didn't see [card]The Council's Decision[/card]. It does kinda suck that it burns you for 2 but them's the breaks for getting rid of those troublesome [card]Tsume[/card]'s. I'll try my hand at getting [card]The Ball[/card] and [card]Scheme[/card], but if I do it won't be for awhile. hmm

(EDIT: Dosen't The Ball heal everyone? Isn't that kinda counterproductive?)

VMoraes a écrit :

LOL

Brazillian Player.

I doubt it. But I'll let you think that, cause I'm nice like that. smile

I'm not sure you'll want the ball since your strat is to wear them out slowly with Sitar's..
EDIT: yep, the ball won't be doing any good, but camp / scheme will

i'm not sure how does your deck performs, but what do you do against disappearence / good jorusiens? They negate pretty much all the damage you can cause

btw, that deck is pretty much what everyone had in mind when they released the new courts, so don't bother on whose deck is it tongue

Dernière modification par GGuti (28-03-2011 05:04:02)

#6 28-03-2011 05:08:31

Ryken
stupid donkey

GGuti a écrit :

I'm not sure you'll want the ball since your strat is to wear them out slowly with Sitar's..
EDIT: yep, the ball won't be doing any good, but camp / scheme will

i'm not sure how does your deck performs, but what do you do against disappearence / 2 good jorusiens?

btw, that deck is pretty much what everyone had in mind when they released the new courts, so don't bother on whose deck is it tongue

Well, adding in [card]The Council's Decision[/card] might help again those Jorusiens. And I dunno about anything else, to be honest. So far I haven't ran into any of them. hmm

As for [card]Disappearance[/card], I have no idea. I've NEVER seen it run, but it look like it could be a pain. Maybe [card]Clumsiness[/card]? It's a good card by itself. But here's the thing; I don't think changing up the fundamental way I run the deck just to counter cards that people may or may not play. But...I could see ho they could screw me. But then again, so does life gain. So, really, [card]The Council's Decision[/card] is probably my best bet, should I run it.

#7 28-03-2011 05:09:48

VMoraes
Campeur

I have this deck since he launched the Psalm and Dandy ...

I was experimenting with Dandy, Psalm and Mylad and configuration
is posted onon the Brazilian forum .

This a great deck too.

-

Soon after I tested with Ishai and Kimiko. Look at the date of
my post in the Brazilian forum. wink

Link of my deck in brazillian fórum:
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=18514

#8 28-03-2011 05:17:07

Ryken
stupid donkey

VMoraes a écrit :

I have this deck since he launched the Psalm and Dandy ...

I was experimenting with Dandy, Psalm and Mylad and configuration
is posted onon the Brazilian forum .

This a great deck too.

-

Soon after I tested with Ishai and Kimiko. Look at the date of
my post in the Brazilian forum. wink

Link of my deck in brazillian fórum:
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=18514

I've been playing with Ishaia, Kimiko and Pslam since day one of the releases. The potential with Psalm, Ishaia and Kimiko (and Sitar Hero) was so obvious I thought that's what everyone was going to run.

But hey. You started off with Mylad and Dandy instead. That's cool. I guess that makes you the winner. *golfclap*

GGuti, I love the constructive criticism. Keep it up. smile

#9 28-03-2011 05:18:26

VMoraes
Campeur

But I have posted this configuration does not prove that I
kotoba courtier rode this deck first, then let
you believe that, I'm cool.

_

000000002ef0a0f7012efab2ef922706.JPG

Date and Hour of creation.
_

And... Sorry for the 'fail' google Translater. smile

Bye bye, good night!

Dernière modification par VMoraes (28-03-2011 05:23:36)

#10 28-03-2011 07:06:29

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Hey Ryken nice match  tongue You didn't let me finish ya off though sad

#11 28-03-2011 07:55:18

Ryken
stupid donkey

apoth a écrit :

Hey Ryken nice match  tongue You didn't let me finish ya off though sad

Yeah, it happens. wink I had a Rift PVP match starting. lol

#12 28-03-2011 14:55:50

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

VMoraes a écrit :

But I have posted this configuration does not prove that I
kotoba courtier rode this deck first, then let
you believe that, I'm cool.

_

http://img001.groups.im/pic//G/2011/03/ … 922706.JPG

Date and Hour of creation.
_

And... Sorry for the 'fail' google Translater. smile

Bye bye, good night!

Circo de Soleil LOL

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#13 28-03-2011 15:38:42

steven_allen
Solarian

Congrats, you had the same idea as everyone else.  Seriously, why are you trying to make this a pissing contest on who had the idea first?  Get over yourself already, no one cares if you were "first".  This guy just wants some feedback on his deck, not some troll.  If it really was your idea first, how about you give him some ideas, since youre obviously the "master" of the deck.

Disruptor!

#14 28-03-2011 17:11:36

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

ooook since you have no point of actually talking deck construction and would rather have a "me first" argument over some really basic configuration that most anyone who looked at the cards could do, this is getting locked.

Next time help out people asklng for help instead of claiming first.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums