Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-03-2011 17:35:21

Hydragyrum
Voyageur

Free Fee'z, or lack thereof

New players be warned! After the partnership between Eredan iTCG and Travian games any account created after 3-3-11 can not access free Fee'z options that were common before hand. Keep in mind that any account created before 3-3-11 still CAN acquire free Fee'z, up to 2000 per month according to one account.

What does this mean for new players? Previously the ability to sell in the marketplace was considered free due to the ability to easily obtain enough free Fee'z in a 3 week period to buy a basic booster pack. However, new players will have to purchase Fee'z or booster packs (which require Fee'z) to access this feature. This is significant because the only practical source of Crystals is from selling cards in the marketplace. Accounts created before 3-3-11 can use free Fee'z to access the marketplace.

Also, consider that much of the current player-base started before 3-3-11, and thus have a continuous source of free Fee'z. This means they can buy booster packs for free, which contain rare or legendary cards, that new players must pay for. Not only do they have a free source of good cards to put in their decks, but they can also sell those cards on the marketplace (for free) in order to earn Crystals to buy other expensive cards. Again, new players must pay around $5 US for a booster pack on promo, or about $7 US at regular price. Old members can buy these for free.

Lastly, consider the most recent holiday event, St. Patrick's day. This event required at least 3 booster pack purchases (more if you're unlucky) to complete. Old members can do it for free, new members had to pay.

I realize that the surveys were time consuming, inconsistent, and required contact info. I've done surveys for other games' currencies so I am familiar with them. For some people it may be more enticing to simply pay for Fee'z. However the fact remains that new players don't even have the option for free Fee'z while old accounts still do.

I also understand that every company needs to make a profit. I don't expect free Fee'z simply for logging in. However an even playing field among the players would be nice. If some literally no option to get free Fee'z, none should be able to.

I'm hoping this is simply an oversight by Feerik and will be resolved soon. As it stands, accounts created before 3-3-11 have a very large advantage over new accounts. If you're just starting this game, keep that in mind if you're considering purchasing Fee'z.

(Why did the forum remove my paragraph spacing? Wall o' texts are hard to read, so I apologize, but the forum is apparently broken.)

Dernière modification par Hydragyrum (23-03-2011 17:36:48)

#2 23-03-2011 19:13:52

Dantesan
Solarian

Re : Free Fee'z, or lack thereof

Please read my post again carefully.

Travian is now Eredan iTCG's official Publisher in CERTAIN countries. This is the system THEY have put in place for now.

All new registered players related to Travian will have to use the payment options  implemented by Travian if they wish to earn fee'z.

The Free fee'z option is simply not implemented by Travian.

Perhaps this will change in the future but this is NOT up to Feerik to decide.

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#3 23-03-2011 20:01:54

Lonak
Nehantiste
Lieu : Dublin

I second dantesan's answer.

Please read carefully the post he made on your last topic, and be aware of the Travian Publishing partnership. Certain countries are in charge of Travian Publishing now, Feerik does not hold anymore publishing issues on those countries.
May I redirect you to this thread about the partnership? http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=17763
Hoping you will understand the difference between publishing and developping a game,

Regards,
Lonak

« The time has come. »
Ancien Community Manager Eredan iTCG. De bons moments passés ensemble !

#4 23-03-2011 20:45:31

Hydragyrum
Voyageur

Who is responsible is irrelevant. The fact remains that old players can continue to get free Fee'z and new players cannot. My post is a warning to new players advising them of this unfairness.

I'm sad to hear that Feerik has nothing to do with this as that means it's unlikely to change. I'm sure Feerik has our interest as players in mind and would have tried to resolve this discrepancy, but I'm also sure Travian isn't going to care.

It's a shame because I like Eredan as a game. I just can't find enjoyment in it now knowing that my opponents most likely have free resources that I cannot have.

#5 23-03-2011 20:50:08

MuGGzy
Voyageur

Where are these "Free" Fees you speak of? I started the game well before 3/3/11 and have never gotten a single Free Fee. What am I missing? Do you have to actually DO something to get them?

#6 23-03-2011 23:08:36

Hydragyrum
Voyageur

MuGGzy a écrit :

Where are these "Free" Fees you speak of? I started the game well before 3/3/11 and have never gotten a single Free Fee. What am I missing? Do you have to actually DO something to get them?

I can't give you a step by step because I don't have access, but from what I've been told there's a "Free" option in the bank. Selecting it gives you options for online surveys which, when completed, award you with Fee'z.

#7 24-03-2011 05:43:43

bleachman
Gardien

You could access free Feez in the Feez purchasing interface. There near the Paypal, Credit Card and other payment options, you would have an additional one labled 'Free Feez'.

Click on that and you can see a list of offers from several companies offering the 'free' feez. Usually they require a purchase in something or a dumbass retarded survey to grant you free Feez.

I understand the OPs' grief on this situation, but I would give it a bit more time to develope a bit. This business relationship between Travian and Feerik is new. Seeing as Travian is apparently taking over? new members, it could also well be that they have to reestablish contracts and agreements with the companies that offer the 'free' Feez.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#8 25-03-2011 22:05:25

MuGGzy
Voyageur

OH, THAT kind of "free". Sorry but getting myself on any number of spam mailing lists or part of a "romance book of the month club" is HARDLY "free". ;-)

Pied de page des forums