Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-03-2011 16:43:56

Dantesan
Solarian

Feerik/Travian Games Partnership

Hello,

Here is a list of questions concerning the latest change with Feerik and Travian Publishing. Please read the entire post before asking questions on this partnership.

What is going on?
Feerik and Travian Publishing have established a partnership in order to develop Eredan ITCG.

Who is Travian Publishing ?
Travian Publising is a subsidiary of Travian Games. Travian Publishing publishes numerous browser online games and are now publishing Eredan iTcg in certain countries, Feerik is still in charge of the development.

I have just logged in the site and it was asked of me to accept the new Terms and conditions: What's going on?

Travian Publishing is now in charge of the publishing of the game in your country. The new Conditions of service reflect this change, you need to accept them to continue and play Eredan Itcg.

Will this affect my game experience?
This partnership will enable Eredan iTCG players to confront more opponents around the world, have more card in the marketplace, provide us more feedback from the community to improve Eredan ITCG on a daily basis.... this will without a doubt improve the experience for all.

Can I trust Eredan iTCG's future?
Of course! This partnership will enable us to completely focus on Eredan iTCG's development. Eredan iTCG continues to grow successfully and we hope that this partnership will provide players a great and unique gaming experience!

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

Pied de page des forums