Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-02-2011 18:25:28

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

The Dark side of the Zil

Well, I came up with this idea...

Salem
Telendar
The Shadow

2 disappear
2 surprise
1 time to die
1 dagger master
3 theft
2 obesity
1 stormy
1 scheme
1 watcher

2 living dagger
2 fist blade
2 obscure

that makes a very unexpecting deck!

maybe we could add some kiss of death as well

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#2 22-02-2011 15:51:39

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Re : The Dark side of the Zil

it works! it`s a monster!

#3 22-02-2011 16:05:03

Raymond4PLP
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Buenos Aires, Argentina

i like it...don't really understand what is [card]salem[/card] doing there, if you don't use [card]panic[/card]s, but it's great... and it's a completely new twist for Zil maruanders, with no [card]asesinato[/card]s (can't get the card in english to be displayed xD) and no [card]a warrior's fury[/card]... sweet

La derrota deja abatidos a los perdedores, pero inspira a los ganadores...

Noblesse Obblige:
The Abuse of Greatness is When it Disjoins Remorse from Power

#4 22-02-2011 16:19:50

0_Shanks
Guémélite

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :

it works! it`s a monster!

lol

Telendar
The Shadow
2 obesity
1 stormy
2 living dagger
2 fist blade

I'd be surprise of the opposite.

#5 22-02-2011 16:32:14

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Raymond4PLP a écrit :

i like it...don't really understand what is [card]salem[/card] doing there, if you don't use [card]panic[/card]s, but it's great... and it's a completely new twist for Zil maruanders, with no [card]asesinato[/card]s (can't get the card in english to be displayed xD) and no [card]a warrior's fury[/card]... sweet

because he's highly defensive, you know, i could keep him alive against abomb in the 3rd turn!

#6 27-02-2011 17:49:57

Limestone
Solarian

Forgive my intrusion gabe but I think this one kinda lack in chains, so far I've seen it up to 5 chains 2 more chains would be nice because most of the chains are best chained with specific card only e.g. TTD can only chain surprise.

Need more general chain imho

Dernière modification par Limestone (27-02-2011 18:08:49)

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#7 15-09-2011 17:05:20

Ghnan
Ptit nouveau

I have been searching for a decent Zil deck and this seems to be the cheapest one available and yes I know I am reviving an old thread and net-decking. I am quite new at deckbuilding so I figure I start from here.

I just have a few questions before I invest the money smile

1. Does this deck really work? Salem looks a bit weak to me. Defensive when he gets his order but other times? I think I need explaining how to use him properly. Actually, how does this deck win? Discard/milling or killing the opponent's character?

2. Can this deck hold his own in the ELO rooms?

3. How would you improve the deck if it's possible?

Thanks again smile

#8 16-09-2011 15:00:05

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Ghnan a écrit :

I have been searching for a decent Zil deck and this seems to be the cheapest one available and yes I know I am reviving an old thread and net-decking. I am quite new at deckbuilding so I figure I start from here.

I just have a few questions before I invest the money smile

1. Does this deck really work? Salem looks a bit weak to me. Defensive when he gets his order but other times? I think I need explaining how to use him properly. Actually, how does this deck win? Discard/milling or killing the opponent's character?

2. Can this deck hold his own in the ELO rooms?

3. How would you improve the deck if it's possible?

Thanks again smile

WOW! You kinda resurrected this thread!
Ok, let's help you out...

1 - It DID work on a kind of 50/50 basis. I made up this deck for fun but never went real fur with it.

2 - the way it is? No way. When i made up this deck i wanted to work with direct damage, like using dagger master 2x per game, i never did it (i don't have scheme anyway). The deck i'm playing now is this http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=28145, you see i'm a zil fan! In fact it's been playing wonders so far (havin trouble with a lot of immortals but as soon as i get [card]sentence[/card]...)

3 - I kinda answered on 2, but you want something cheap as well, huh? i'll thin over it and be back shortly with an answer

#9 16-09-2011 17:20:12

Ghnan
Ptit nouveau

Well, thanks for answering. I haven't completed it.....thank God smile

I did buy some of the vital material for a zil deck tho: 2 fist blades, 1 living dagger, telendar, and I just got stormy. I had The Shadow even before I found your deck online so that's all good smile Trying to get Obesity since I think it's also one of the staples for a Zil deck.

I want to play direct damage Zil, but it's just too inconsistent (VS Multi-Race Sap Heart, Kotoba Crow/Tracker), so I am really debating to switch to Kotoba - Crow. We'll see how expensive the Crow deck is.

Last question:
Stormy deals 1-3 damage to ALL living chars. How is that beneficial for a Zil deck with Low D that usually ends up in the 2-3s at the end of the first rounds of fights.

Thanks again for answering smile

#10 16-09-2011 17:49:49

Samsari
Banni(e)
Lieu : Argentina

Ghnan a écrit :

Stormy deals 1-3 damage to ALL living chars. How is that beneficial for a Zil deck with Low D that usually ends up in the 2-3s at the end of the first rounds of fights.

Most times you out damage your opponent so killing yourself too is not a issue.

“¡Se me ha acabado el té!”

[Chat Eredan Hispano | Clan Séptimo Sentido]

#11 16-09-2011 17:57:01

Mr. Saint-Germain
Voyageur

Actually, an optimal direct damage zil deck would rather go for [card]Volée de flèches[/card] than storm, but you need to reach 1800 ELO first. That's not easy with a cheap deck. Also you would use [card]Saphyra la zil[/card] :)

#12 16-09-2011 18:46:49

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Ghnan a écrit :

Well, thanks for answering. I haven't completed it.....thank God smile

I did buy some of the vital material for a zil deck tho: 2 fist blades, 1 living dagger, telendar, and I just got stormy. I had The Shadow even before I found your deck online so that's all good smile Trying to get Obesity since I think it's also one of the staples for a Zil deck.

I want to play direct damage Zil, but it's just too inconsistent (VS Multi-Race Sap Heart, Kotoba Crow/Tracker), so I am really debating to switch to Kotoba - Crow. We'll see how expensive the Crow deck is.

Last question:

Thanks again for answering smile

If you wanna work with direct damage: saphyra and telendar just to start. then you get 2-3 living dagger, 2-3 fist blade and if you have budget, only 2 of each and 2 [card]artrezil's blade[/card]. Dagger master of course, 1-2 [card]stirring up hatred[/card], 1-2 [card]chink in the armor[/card] and i recommend [card]offensive[/card] (trophy card). Then you get 1 [card]at daggers drawn[/card], then you fill up with a 3rd char (if possible abomb, i don't have that either, i use the shadow) and attack-up cards, so either way you're supposed to deal massive damage to your opponent. Every now and then i end up with a score over 100, paralleled only by immortal decks wich get to 100 but with healing instead. Storm is a great card as well. Imagine that on the 3rd turn you play 2 stirring up hatred and on the 4th you choose telendar and play storm and dagger master chained? straight 8 direct on each char + 4-6 on the opposing chars with storm and you're only taking 2-4! i swear to god, it feels great! or instead of storm you play chink in the armor in case one of the opposing chars have too many hp for dagger master alone? I do this stuff all the time and they never see it coming!

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (16-09-2011 18:54:40)

#13 16-09-2011 21:48:52

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

And you gotta mind that zil works on a kinda kamikaze way as well: A good zil beatdown doesn't regard for its own well being as long as the enemy suffers most! Take the idea of the card [card]kiss of death[/card] for example: It works best when you have a one-on-one last turn... how many times i had to swallow it with warrior's fury? haha

Pied de page des forums