Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-02-2013 04:20:36

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Stone Linker legendary? Speculation and poll

First off, apologies to everyone about my Temujin rage post. So I will try to keep this one a little more civil and hope to get a good discussion on it.

I do not know if Eredan has a legendary card in the works or not but would you like Temujin to become a legendary card in the future?

See poll for the different options and please discuss how you feel or what you think will happen. smile

Please read the poll carefully though, it was tricky to write out. I provided 2 possible answers, but you can just vote on 1 if you want.

Pick an option to decide how you feel about Temujin or a different legendary Stone Linker card.

1. I do not own Temujin and want to see him as a legendary card in the future.
  2. I own Temujin and want to see him as a legendary card in the future.
  3. I do not own Temujin and do not want to see him as a legendary card in the future.
  4. I own Temujin and do not want to see him as a legendary card in the future.
Votes totaux: 19

Les résultats du sondage sont masqués pour les invités

#2 03-02-2013 04:26:41

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : Stone Linker legendary? Speculation and poll

I was expecting a fusion of the four elementals as their guild legend, or Aang

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 03-02-2013 04:36:22

apoth
Habitant de Guem

blackwaltz a écrit :

That sounds pretty cool. What is Aang?

Well I voted "I don't own Temujin but want to see him as a legendary" so I can buy him with crystals.

But it seems so far the majority want a new card that may or may not be better than Temujin. Very interesting.

#4 03-02-2013 04:50:51

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

What is Aang?

Let's just say his the Captain Planet of the last decade. Either way their legend needs to be a 4 or 5 Element(fire-water-earth-air and or guem) guemelite so he can mostly fit on any linker deck

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#5 03-02-2013 05:08:48

valkyjosh
Campeur

They could make the legendary be similar to that courtisan card but gains the guem's that are in play by both team, that way he litterally would be useable in any stonelinker deck

#6 03-02-2013 11:19:04

Ori_Sacabaf
Guild Leader
Lieu : Toulouse

blackwaltz a écrit :

Hell yeah ! Yip yip !

#7 03-02-2013 11:48:36

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

I just hope they won't have any legendary...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#8 03-02-2013 12:18:29

Ori_Sacabaf
Guild Leader
Lieu : Toulouse

There's no reason for them to be the only guild without a legendary.

#9 03-02-2013 12:46:46

iQuit
Guémélite

Mage/Air Guemelite
Ability : " +5 magic damage dealt by [card]Tornado[/card] "
Turn 1,2,3 : After having played your card , a [card]Tornado[/card] is created and played

" And you thought i needed all four guemelite races to be OP "

Dernière modification par iQuit (03-02-2013 12:53:32)

#10 03-02-2013 16:49:20

Mrcrow
Ptit nouveau

there is a question i wanna know the answer before i make a stonelinkers decks: the item "jewelry tools" can be used on any character from the guild? and if the character is a multi-element race "jewelry tools" will make 2 or more stone hears of the respective element? (i hope is the right place to get the answer)

Dernière modification par Mrcrow (03-02-2013 16:49:55)

#11 03-02-2013 20:26:27

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

blackwaltz a écrit :

What is Aang?

Let's just say his the Captain Planet of the last decade. Either way their legend needs to be a 4 or 5 Element(fire-water-earth-air and or guem) guemelite so he can mostly fit on any linker deck

I vote for Aang!!! WIND EARTH FIRE WATER!

now Lightning, light, and shadow stone linkers!!! >.>

but for their legendary, meh I'm sure it will be OP and get banned after 2 weeks...lol >.<

Mrcrow a écrit :

there is a question i wanna know the answer before i make a stonelinkers decks: the item "jewelry tools" can be used on any character from the guild? and if the character is a multi-element race "jewelry tools" will make 2 or more stone hears of the respective element? (i hope is the right place to get the answer)

NO just the elementals not the guems

Dernière modification par Teremune (03-02-2013 20:33:31)

#12 04-02-2013 03:52:33

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Mrcrow a écrit :

I tried out jewelry tools, it ONLY works for earth/fire/air/water ELEMENTAL. this does not work for the mages.

#13 04-02-2013 04:03:05

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

i would like to see one legendary that has 4 different last levels for each one of the 4 elements...Of course with the power of a legendary supporting its element.

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

Pied de page des forums