Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-02-2013 03:53:06

apoth
Habitant de Guem

stone linker competitive deck for ELO

I'd like this to be a discussion for stone linker decks that work in ELO. I have a build that requires a few key cards but I have not perfected it yet. I managed to get to 1813 ELO before the new cards came out, but the new cards haven't done much for this build besides [card]Elemental Might[/card]

So without ado here is my setup I am running now. The basica strategy is to discard everything you don't need to get the +3-4 tornado damage.

The weaknesses against this deck are: [card]Prestige[/card] [card]Anathematize[/card] and [card]Nebsen, Ra's Sphynx[/card]

Here is what I am working with now since the new release:

[card]Master Maen[/card] (air/fire) [card]Air Elemental[/card] [card]Lazar Zackarov[/card]

x1[card]Air Stone-Heart[/card]
x1[card]Dissidence[/card]
x3[card]Elemental Might[/card]
x3[card]Illumination[/card]
x3[card]Tornado[/card]
x2[card]Obesity[/card]
x1[card]Sensoriality[/card]
x1[card]The Council's Banner[/card]
x1[card]The other side of the coin[/card]
x1[card]The secret of the Crow[/card]
x3[card]Unlinkment[/card]

The basic strategy is to Use ele might and coin to get your buffed tornados. Beware about discarding tornado early if you know your opponent has prestige.

It's not too bad against high spirit decks if you get the right combo.

This deck mostly relies on getting the right combo, and ele might helps a lot with that.

I've tried many other builds using the other cards, but the tornado build still seems to be the best.

Thoughts?

Pied de page des forums