Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-02-2013 17:08:50

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

So, for 50% autowin in the new tournamant...

is it Abomb/Aberration/Zil OR Ourenos/Melissandre/Aleshane OR something I've missed? Either way, I'm out hmm

#2 01-02-2013 17:14:34

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Re : So, for 50% autowin in the new tournamant...

whot?

#3 01-02-2013 18:22:34

AchDeToni
Campeur
Lieu : Germany

Majyqman a écrit :

is it Abomb/Aberration/Zil OR Ourenos/Melissandre/Aleshane OR something I've missed? Either way, I'm out hmm

I don't know what your talking about, but I'm having like 90% winrate against Zil/Aberration/whatever and Ourenos isnt THAT much of a problem too (dont know winrates against him, think I played twice against Ourenos-Deck and won 1 lost1 or so).
Btw trolling Amnezy with discard tongue

#4 01-02-2013 19:11:41

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Majyqman a écrit :

The most auto-win decks are nebsen and legendary al killicrew

Abomb and Ourenos are not the BIG problems anymore.

#5 02-02-2013 01:02:13

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

rutse a écrit :

whot?

I'm talking about the new tournament of millions where you swap your deck with your opponent 50% of the time.

See the words "new tournament" in my title? Sort of gives it away. If you didn't follow, logging in and checking the news would have been a start. This applies to everyone who responded...

Given that you don't give anything to your opponent with your deck, it comes down to pure stats/printed abilities. Zil has the stats... but I think aleshanes T2+ -2 def combined with multiple free attacks & ourenos' on death ability might have it...

But was also wondering if there was a combo I'd not considered (is scragh legal & enough without pump? Does Theya get her pet before the decks are swapped? etc)... not that it really matters to me, missed the BS SE characters... and can not yet afford Ourenos... so another I'll sit out. But curiousity.

#6 02-02-2013 01:05:31

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Majyqman a écrit :
rutse a écrit :

whot?

I'm talking about the new tournament of millions where you swap your deck with your opponent 50% of the time.

See the words "new tournament" in my title? Sort of gives it away. If you didn't follow, logging in and checking the news would have been a start. This applies to everyone who responded...

Given that you don't give anything to your opponent with your deck, it comes down to pure stats/printed abilities. Zil has the stats... but I think aleshanes T2+ -2 def combined with multiple free attacks & ourenos' on death ability might have it...

But was also wondering if there was a combo I'd not considered (is scragh legal & enough without pump? Does Theya get her pet before the decks are swapped? etc)... not that it really matters to me, missed the BS SE characters... and can not yet afford Ourenos... so another I'll sit out. But curiousity.

So the characters are kept and the other cards are switched? Wouldn't that simply put  Courtesans at a higher rank?

#7 02-02-2013 02:09:41

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :
rutse a écrit :

whot?

So the characters are kept and the other cards are switched? Wouldn't that simply put  Courtesans at a higher rank?

Hrm, not paying 10k crystal to check, perhaps someone can report in. Hadn't considered it would be the whole thing, because I thought your characters were already in play at the start of the game.

#8 02-02-2013 03:51:17

MaijinGon
Campeur

Those rules would be extremly stupid because of guild restriction on cards, propably u changing whole deck which considering characters.

#9 02-02-2013 05:49:28

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

last time I check with this type of tournament your whole deck, characters included is swapped with your opponent, so you need to know how to win with your deck and against your deck.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#10 02-02-2013 14:44:02

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Right, Characters and decks are exchanged....

Collectionneur de cartes

#11 02-02-2013 15:29:41

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

Right, Characters and decks are exchanged....

I am glad that is cleared up.

#12 02-02-2013 18:19:43

AchDeToni
Campeur

Majyqman a écrit :
rutse a écrit :

whot?

1. "New tournament" could refer to new Amnezy tournament too, especially with the format changing every tourney right now.
2. That's why starting a topic with only one sentence without clarification or some valid arguments is not just stupid but needless.
3. The swapping is only 50%, so if you got a powerhouse OP deck it's likely you will lose 50% of the time wink
4.Therefore there is no Autowin-Deck in this tournament (figure it out, it's logical)
5. ???
6. Profit
7. BTW next time start a topic in the proper way before b****ing around

Dernière modification par AchDeToni (02-02-2013 18:20:42)

#13 03-02-2013 11:20:45

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

AchDeToni a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :
rutse a écrit :

whot?

1. "New tournament" could refer to new Amnezy tournament too, especially with the format changing every tourney right now.
2. That's why starting a topic with only one sentence without clarification or some valid arguments is not just stupid but needless.
3. The swapping is only 50%, so if you got a powerhouse OP deck it's likely you will lose 50% of the time wink
4.Therefore there is no Autowin-Deck in this tournament (figure it out, it's logical)
5. ???
6. Profit
7. BTW next time start a topic in the proper way before b****ing around

Amnezy was most of the way over... there was only one NEW tournament... so, really, from there, it's just you trying to cover your lack of even the modicum of effort required to log in and check before jumping in with your sage advice... or the inability to put 2 and 2 together if you had (logged on)...

Oh, especially given the use of "50%"... what in Amnezy has anything to do with precisely "one chance out of two" (gee, wonder where I've seen those words before)

But if we need to... it was not obvious from the tournament info that characters would be swapped as well (how does Theya attach her guardian unless Theya is in play at the start of the game... and if characters in are in play at the start of the game, how can they still be part of the deck to be swapped?)... so that leaves it as a contest of "if you didn't have a deck (unless your opponent was bad)... which team would win" No less strange, in my mind, than swapping everything... but, given clarification had alerady been made, your condescension was not required, I'm passingly clever enough to figure it out from there...

BTW, next time do a little bit of checking (only one new tournament, and almost over Amnezy doesn't count), so this little thing called "context" can make the start of a topic actually quite perfectly fine, before coming into someone elses topic and farting around.

I guess you tried harder than the "whot" guy.

Dernière modification par Majyqman (03-02-2013 11:29:11)

#14 03-02-2013 12:35:09

AchDeToni
Campeur

Majyqman a écrit :

Amnezy was most of the way over... there was only one NEW tournament... so, really, from there, it's just you trying to cover your lack of even the modicum of effort required to log in and check before jumping in with your sage advice... or the inability to put 2 and 2 together if you had (logged on)...

Oh, especially given the use of "50%"... what in Amnezy has anything to do with precisely "one chance out of two" (gee, wonder where I've seen those words before)

But if we need to... it was not obvious from the tournament info that characters would be swapped as well (how does Theya attach her guardian unless Theya is in play at the start of the game... and if characters in are in play at the start of the game, how can they still be part of the deck to be swapped?)... so that leaves it as a contest of "if you didn't have a deck (unless your opponent was bad)... which team would win" No less strange, in my mind, than swapping everything... but, given clarification had alerady been made, your condescension was not required, I'm passingly clever enough to figure it out from there...

BTW, next time do a little bit of checking (only one new tournament, and almost over Amnezy doesn't count), so this little thing called "context" can make the start of a topic actually quite perfectly fine, before coming into someone elses topic and farting around.

I guess you tried harder than the "whot" guy.

You can use any excuse you want, this point is still valid:

AchDeToni a écrit :

#15 03-02-2013 12:45:56

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

OK, you have no more to say except raging against the other part.

So I close this topic.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums