Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-02-2013 05:45:08

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Buying to Sell. Wait...

This part of Eredan. This part of the game has always driven me insane. Why should I pay to sell my cards? 30 day limit to sell, why is this in the game? I don't see the reasoning to this madness unless they truly just want to milk people for cash.

Going to be honest, I'm a free to play. And I don't agree with the fact that I must pay to get more crystals, even though I'm not actively paying Feerik for crystals. And I don't see a downside for the market to not be 'free'. Let's take a quick theory trip shall we?

You get about 3-4 cards per month, with the daily quests. These cards, unlike adventure gained ones, can of course be sold. Unless one gets really lucky, only one of the cards will probably give you a noticeable increase to your crystal bank. And by noticeable, I mean at least 1000. So for a free to play, under this theory, will sell one card per month. So they'll have to pay money to sell cards, once a month. So Feerik gains at least 3 dollars a month, the lowest someone can pay.

Now, some can argue that the 'Free Feez' covers this. To a degree, that and favors do. But I'd prefer not having to take a quiz or download potential virus ridden software just to sell my cards. And more so with the problem Feerik has with the "Favors" anyway.

With all that out the way, a suggestion: Make the market open forever to players, after they put an 'X' amount of Feez into the game.

Another card game has the market be open after you bought a booster pack. Why doesn't Feerik do that? Or put a certain amount of Feez to be payed into/used. Like 400. That's enough for the 12 card booster,or 2 trophies.

It's just my thoughts on the matter. I'd like to hear more opinions on the market pass system that we have going on here.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#2 01-02-2013 08:06:20

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Re : Buying to Sell. Wait...

It's just one more incentive to have put money into this game, no I don't agree with it, i'd rather not have to pay money each month. but on the flip side of this coin, if feerik can not support this game with the money we give them... then they just pull the plug and ANY amount of money that anyone has put into this game, has been for nothing, that 2 million crystal deck you have? gone. you will not get reimbursed for it.

#3 01-02-2013 09:27:02

MerlinCross
Guémélite

kilcosu a écrit :

It's just one more incentive to have put money into this game, no I don't agree with it, i'd rather not have to pay money each month. but on the flip side of this coin, if feerik can not support this game with the money we give them... then they just pull the plug and ANY amount of money that anyone has put into this game, has been for nothing, that 2 million crystal deck you have? gone. you will not get reimbursed for it.

Given trophies, decks, boosters, favors, energy, events, subscription and tournaments; I think that they could still make a enough profit to support the game if the market drops it's charges.

It just feels so tacked on and so unneeded to me. This system of buying space to sell might work for MMORPGs and the like, but I don't think it should be a part of a card game.

#4 01-02-2013 10:18:36

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

favors cost 12 fee'z you can make that amount in less than 30 min of free fee'z..

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#5 01-02-2013 10:20:59

kilcosu
Guémélite

you are right. but as a paying player i'll be honest in that I will only spend money on trophies, boosters, events, and maybe a subscription if my income was sufficient. I haven't gotten into tournaments so that's kinda meh...

no one should ever spend feez on energy

this being an online card games allows transactions between every country in the world, if I wanted to sell a MTG card to someone who lived in France it would cost me money to do so, whether eBay or amazon or wherever, they all charge a fee. So I guess it can kind of be compared to that

and unless feerik straight up posts how much it costs to run Eredan per month vs. how much they get then we will never know whether or not we are actually putting money into a dying game hmm

#6 01-02-2013 18:24:49

MerlinCross
Guémélite

skadooosh a écrit :

favors cost 12 fee'z you can make that amount in less than 30 min of free fee'z..

Actually I'd love to hear how you're doing that. As my friends and I are finding it harder and harder to get 'free feez'. Many of the programs don't give out the feez, the survey's fail you at any time they feel like it, and a number of other problems.

However, I do not blame Feerik for this problem. That's on the companies that run these 'offers'. I've always had trouble with them since Dungeon Fighter. So while that is a problem, the bigger problem is that the 12 cost Favors isn't supposed to grant access to the market. If Feerik ever changes that fact, I truly hope they make the market free.

@kilcosu

I could bring in examples of other games with a free market, but I don't think that would work. And for such a 'dying' game, they seem to be doing well. That or they're just trying to squeeze out as much cash before the game folds. I just don't think that the market should be a part of this.

#7 01-02-2013 20:05:41

apoth
Habitant de Guem

free feez are definitely getting harder to obtain and their value and gone down A LOT. your best bet to get free feez is watching videos or confirming an email address (just make a fake one).

#8 01-02-2013 23:04:28

kilcosu
Guémélite

when I try getting 'free feez' it usually takes me like 15-20 minutes to finish some review or survey or something and absolutely nothing happens. I've even inquired about them and I pretty much get told to f%*$ off every time because I have no proof that I actually did them other than 20 minutes of my life is missing.

so very rarely will I try to do free feez

#9 02-02-2013 00:58:34

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

kilcosu a écrit :

when I try getting 'free feez' it usually takes me like 15-20 minutes to finish some review or survey or something and absolutely nothing happens. I've even inquired about them and I pretty much get told to f%*$ off every time because I have no proof that I actually did them other than 20 minutes of my life is missing.

so very rarely will I try to do free feez

if it is done via sponsorpay there is a "confirmation" smth smth at the end, take a screenshot/save the information provided there.

then if they tell you to fuck off, show it to them. worked for me 8 times.
(tho only about 2 times was done for eredan)

~~The Trickster~~

#10 02-02-2013 04:13:18

apoth
Habitant de Guem

surveys just suck. it's quicker to do the email confirmation ones. and stay away from the "download/install" ones. they will put viruses on your computer. the facebook ones aren't so bad either, just unlike them after you finished.

the auto insurance quotes were my best fee makers back in the day. 400-500 per quote. made thousands of feez doing that. but you are lucky to get 100+ now, and they require a cell phone confirmation pin number.

never give out real info for these sites.

#11 02-02-2013 07:06:47

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Again, I don't blame Feerik for the issues around Free Feez. And this is starting to get off topic.

So what are some ways they can improve on the market? I actually thought of something as I was selling my stockpile of Runes.

Allow non-paying players to sell one card at a time.

We are already limited in how many cards we can 'sell' to the game per day. Why not do the same for the market? This way, people that pay into the game will get to sell as many cards as they want over the 30 days, but non-paying players are limited to how many they can sell while still being able to sell. This can like letting them sell one card per week, allowing them to try selling the daily quest card they get around this time frame.

But for those that pay into boosters, they can instantly turn around and sell the entire pack back if they decided to do so.

#12 03-02-2013 20:53:16

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

MerlinCross a écrit :

Again, I don't blame Feerik for the issues around Free Feez. And this is starting to get off topic.

So what are some ways they can improve on the market? I actually thought of something as I was selling my stockpile of Runes.

Allow non-paying players to sell one card at a time.

We are already limited in how many cards we can 'sell' to the game per day. Why not do the same for the market? This way, people that pay into the game will get to sell as many cards as they want over the 30 days, but non-paying players are limited to how many they can sell while still being able to sell. This can like letting them sell one card per week, allowing them to try selling the daily quest card they get around this time frame.

But for those that pay into boosters, they can instantly turn around and sell the entire pack back if they decided to do so.

I think that allowing not fee using players sell cards is good, as it will let free to play players, build different decks, and such...which in turn will allow more players to play, which in turn can make those players spend money...more players = more money in the long run, feerik is short sighted in the way that they make you spend money on feez to sell cards....I understand the reasoning, but from a marketing stand point i think it's detrimental to the longevity of the game. 

But yeah.  I noticed the video's are only giving 1 to 3, where they used to give 3 to 5 per watch, but 1 to 3 isn't bad if you're shooting for 12 every 3 weeks?   I was doing close to 150 a week back in the days just off video's alone since all that other trash never gave me any feez!!!

Pied de page des forums