Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 29-01-2013 14:59:48

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Re : Yep totally right about the new action guemlite card being op

Nebsen is free on ELO so nobody plays Maen. Besides that, Centorium can lock this combo easily by cuting the chain in the first 2 rounds while they plow your ass with Runic Training. Ourenos hv Eltarite Heritage (if they need to counter). So 3 of the most used decks in top ELO for the last months can counter Maen.
A effective Stone Linkers Tornado deck uses only 1 Air Stone Heart, so its kinda hard to debuff the spirit of untapped chars (and you can get your spirit back, just remove the stone heart) so high spirit decks counter it naturally (Guem Treckers, Master Mage Pilkim, Compendium, Runic Priests). With little luck, even The Pack can whipe them.
This deck is strong in today's meta but if you can counter it (with many alternatives), its not broken imo. Compare it with old Ecstasy.

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#27 29-01-2013 16:05:06

valkyjosh
Campeur

It does seem like people complain a lot, I prefer my Earth Stonelinker deck, It can't 2 turn kill low spirit decks but its fun to play and can last well against Centorium or Nebsen with a relatively decent win rate. You can use Water stone hearts for ditching off corruptions, fire stone hearts for low spirit characters, earth stone heart for low defence characters, Water cycle to repeat it and heal, Globetrotter to boost spirit and Stone Wall to boost defence. It's not a broken concept but seems to work out well and is cheaper than the wind version. When i add some grave recycle I'l be able to constantly raise defence if the match drags out but on all 3 characters instead of how Craftsmen decks just put it on 1

#28 30-01-2013 06:21:06

rapski
Campeur

Zorak a écrit :

Nebsen is free on ELO so nobody plays Maen. Besides that, Centorium can lock this combo easily by cuting the chain in the first 2 rounds while they plow your ass with Runic Training. Ourenos hv Eltarite Heritage (if they need to counter). So 3 of the most used decks in top ELO for the last months can counter Maen.
A effective Stone Linkers Tornado deck uses only 1 Air Stone Heart, so its kinda hard to debuff the spirit of untapped chars (and you can get your spirit back, just remove the stone heart) so high spirit decks counter it naturally (Guem Treckers, Master Mage Pilkim, Compendium, Runic Priests). With little luck, even The Pack can whipe them.
This deck is strong in today's meta but if you can counter it (with many alternatives), its not broken imo. Compare it with old Ecstasy.

Now this Is a great explanation why maen is really not that OP, with great insight in todays meta,..Two thumbs up man!,

#29 31-01-2013 05:38:31

Dy_Ken
Campeur

No matter how you look at it, 2 turn kill is so OP. the fastest kill goes to compendium storm, 3 turns. what did feerik do? killed the deck because a lot of complaints came from that deck, killing a deck and transferring its killing power to another deck is one of the greatest mistakes ever made here. i know of a lot players here used there time and money to make a compendium storm because its a fun and strong deck, but weak against healers. their 3 turn kill is amazing. but the decision to kill the deck and make the stone linkers a new record of 2 turn kill is way to crazy.

no matter how you look at it 2 turn kill is very OP, jeez people 2 turns? what the hell is happening? if you dont change this time will come and all decks will have 2 to 3 turn kills. the combo of Shulong + Maen = 2nd turn kill is way too OP.

Compare it to a race = Ready, Get set, GO!

to other decks it takes at least the "Go" mark to counter or achieve power, but that combo kills on the mark of "get set". so its like watching a marathon and someone starts to run on "get set" while the other people run on "Go!".

#30 31-01-2013 05:46:46

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Dy_Ken a écrit :

No matter how you look at it, 2 turn kill is so OP. the fastest kill goes to compendium storm, 3 turns. what did feerik do? killed the deck because a lot of complaints came from that deck, killing a deck and transferring its killing power to another deck is one of the greatest mistakes ever made here. i know of a lot players here used there time and money to make a compendium storm because its a fun and strong deck, but weak against healers. their 3 turn kill is amazing. but the decision to kill the deck and make the stone linkers a new record of 2 turn kill is way to crazy.

no matter how you look at it 2 turn kill is very OP, jeez people 2 turns? what the hell is happening? if you dont change this time will come and all decks will have 2 to 3 turn kills. the combo of Shulong + Maen = 2nd turn kill is way too OP.

to other decks it takes at least the "Go" mark to counter or achieve power, but that combo kills on the mark of "get set". so its like watching a marathon and someone starts to run on "get set" while the other people run on "Go!".

as a stone linker deck that got to 1813 elo I believe I can share some knowledge.

it is true, sometimes I got a turn 2 kill. It was mostly against poor spirit decks (1 or less). but the thing about stone linkers, you really need certain cards to do that.

if you are relying one a certain card to kill everyone on turn 2, then 90% of the time it does not happen.

you have to put multiple counter cards until you get that right synergy to be able to aoe damage everyone to death.

the reason i got to 1813 elo is cause i played more games than 98% of the people in elo.

162 games got me to that position. i lost many times. the times i won was either based on a lucky hand or the counter cards i put into my deck until i could aoe them.

most people prestiged my tornado, which of course made me lose.

it takes a lot of practice and knowledge of current elo decks to decide what you need to become ELO worthy.

stone linkers are not OP imo. even though i am the only stone linker deck to get 1800+ i definitely played the most games to achieve it.

they are easily countered. they are no different when IHAS decks were "OP" when they first came out. all you had to do was anathemize them and they became useless.

#31 31-01-2013 10:34:19

Ori_Sacabaf
Guild Leader
Lieu : Toulouse

Dy_Ken a écrit :

There are many deck that can kill in 3 turns. Stone Linkers aren't the only ones to kill on turn 2. They just rely less on unique cards, which make it easier to get the combo out. But, well, it may be easier to counter.

apoth a écrit :

stone linkers are not OP imo. even though i am the only stone linker deck to get 1800+ i definitely played the most games to achieve it.

Not the only one ;p

#32 31-01-2013 12:38:08

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

I've seen Eclipse and Trackers finish opponents off by turn 3 a lot more then I have ever seen crystal storm finish off opponents off by turn 3.  Hell, I haven't even personally experienced Stone Linkers finishing off opponents by turn 3.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#33 31-01-2013 12:49:48

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

pikadusk a écrit :

I've seen Eclipse and Trackers finish opponents off by turn 3 a lot more then I have ever seen crystal storm finish off opponents off by turn 3.  Hell, I haven't even personally experienced Stone Linkers finishing off opponents by turn 3.

Ecllipse? lol

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#34 31-01-2013 13:05:45

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

pikadusk a écrit :

I have been killed by lighting pirate mages turn 1...lol

SO I dunno what is MORE OP...lol I don't even think that was OP, just really lucky and powerful.  so are we going to remove "[card]Attracts Lightning[/card]" also now?"  LOL not likely and I hope not.  stone Linkers have good cards, yes...OP HELL no i destoy them left and right with half my decks...the other half (decks with low spirit) they destroy me...

#35 31-01-2013 13:06:50

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

attract lightning is random.
Not elemental might...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#36 31-01-2013 13:17:12

magius
Solarian

skadooosh a écrit :
pikadusk a écrit :

Ecllipse? lol

lol They have had their time in ELO. Sadly neglected caste.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#37 31-01-2013 13:25:06

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

skadooosh a écrit :

attract lightning is random.
Not elemental might...

only random depending on what spells you have and elemental might doesn't play any other card...at all what so ever....

Pied de page des forums