Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-01-2013 16:02:05

valkyjosh
Campeur

Compendium deck thinning

Hey I've recently been mass running compendium as I really love mages and enjoy Noz as one of my favorite to clans (the other being Stone Linkers) I noticed that my deck was upwards of 30 cards so I did some thinning but would like your opinions on what to remove etc..

[card]Archmage Anryena[/card]
[card]Tanaer of Arcania[/card]
[card]The Pythia[/card]

3x [card]Armor Invocation[/card]
3x [card]Dragon Armor[/card]
2x [card]Breaker[/card]
3x [card]Crystal Storm[/card]
3x [card]Double Clay[/card]
1x [card]Draconian Scepter[/card]
1x [card]Freeze[/card]
1x [card]Gravitron[/card]
2x [card]Ice Crystals[/card]
1x [card]Lightning Bolt[/card]
3x [card]Magic Servant[/card]
3x [card]Magic Study[/card]
1x [card]Rain of Death[/card]
1x [card]Sinking[/card]
1x [card]Sylphide[/card]
3x [card]Water wave[/card]

Currently Sits at 32 card though 2 of them are insta played

#2 30-01-2013 11:48:33

Shiel
Voyageur

Re : Compendium deck thinning

I've been a fan of noz since I started playing this game, got hooked by witchblades on first the moment I tested them. Compendium caste is the second in line for me and this line up has been working for me. Its "cheap" version since I can't afford legendaries :(

Sitting with 25 cards total where 2 of them are played at start, so that would leave your deck with 23. But putting in more cards in will hinder chances of getting those storms up

[card]The Pythia[/card]

Spells

3x[card]Crystal Storm[/card]
2x[card]Water wave[/card]
2x[card]Illumination[/card]
2x[card]Luminosity[/card]
1x[card]Breaker[/card]
1x[card]Lightning Bolts[/card] (lvl3)
2x[card]The Art of magic[/card]
2x[card]Mental prison[/card]
2x[card]Immobilization[/card]

Actions

3x[card]Magic Servant[/card]
3x[card]Ice Crystals[/card]

Items played at start of game
1x[card]Draconian Scepter[/card]
1x[card]Sylphide[/card]

#3 30-01-2013 11:51:45

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

3AOE is too much...
Especially with crystal storm...
I would add one illumination though...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 30-01-2013 12:03:56

Shiel
Voyageur

skadooosh a écrit :

3AOE is too much...
Especially with crystal storm...
I would add one illumination though...

[card]The Art of magic[/card] is there for Tanaer, since lvl 3 will play one noz spell from your hand when you play [card]Water wave[/card] or [card]The Art of magic[/card]. But that too is up what you have in your hand at time. And its a good way to clean up if you managed to get two storms up befor turns 3-4

#5 30-01-2013 17:08:31

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

I personally think you have to big of a chance of pulling the wrong Noz spell with Tanaer especially with the high amount Noz spells in your deck.  Depending on your hand you could end up pulling the lightning bolts or luminosity when you were aiming for the crystal storm or breaker.  You don't get to pick which Noz spell is played by Tanaer's ability.

Dernière modification par pikadusk (30-01-2013 17:11:34)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#6 30-01-2013 17:59:46

pseudo7
Gardien

i like the deck.
but Illumination is an action not a spell.

#7 30-01-2013 18:22:04

valkyjosh
Campeur

Because of how long it took to get a reply i ended up changing around the deck a bit myself so I'l repost my new deck list

Its sitting abit high at 30 cards but I also minimised the chance of water wave triggered an unneccesary card

[card]The Pythia[/card]

2x [card]Breaker[/card] (this i find essential for decks like kotoba or Craftsmen)

3x [card]Crystal storm[/card]

3x [card]Double Clay[/card] (this i was debating taking out but I've had alot of luck getting this then water wave onto tanaer to trigger crystal storm giving him decent defence)

1x [card]Freeze[/card] (same as for breaker)

1x [card]Gravitron[/card] (like a mini Breaker but only hits 1 card but deals damage, It's hit for upwards of 8 damage on some decks because of them constantly equipping)

1x [card]Gust[/card] (Does alot of damage especially to low spirit characters, I've used it with some succuss for first turn killing with pythia going gust into Rain)

2x [card]Ice Crystal[/card] (way to useful for playing on whoever has crystal storm)

2x [card]Luminosity[/card] (this card was to good to try without)

3x [card]Magic Servant[/card] (Kinda essential)

3x [card]Magic Study[/card] (also good in combination with water wave to give my character that has crystal storm on them a bit more offense while i tank them up with servant or ice crystal)

1x [card]Rain of Death[/card] (It hits for a lot and can kill of low spirit characters early by going Rain of death, Waterwave into another water wave or Gravitron)

3x [card]Sinking[/card] (Has alot of power and can be used to keep an opponents high power card from untapping which keeps whoever has crystal storm from being bursted down)

3x [card]Water Wave[/card]

Cards in effect upon beginning?
1x [card]Slyphide[/card]
1x [card]Draconian Scepter[/card]

I added small descriptions of why I put in some of those cards just to make it easier for people to understand the thought process I used

Pied de page des forums