Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-01-2013 01:59:08

mitch87
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Foggia

Twinning project

Hello I'm Gedjn (aka Mitch for the italian guys) and I am IOS boss and I would like to propose you this idea: a twinning project between various clan, like one of ios' players goes in the clan X, and one of the clan X goes into ios clan for 1 week with the aim to tighten more with various foreign players, exchange views on the various elo's decks or not, challenge your clan mates, see or even participate in any internal tournaments etc. Some of my friends (like Keltas, Dogma and Giulio_Cremona it was his idea into reality)  told me that it's common practice in varies games, like "les rivaux urbains", WOW etc. but I hadn't ever play them... Many players of my clan like Kane_filmore, Sorren, Inga like this idea, I know there will be some problems for the language but in the end one way or another, I think it can be overcome xD...  if you may like it let me know big_smile, bye and good game

p.s.
For now I think to begin only with 3 italian clan: ios, mas and sms because I know some of their players but I hope it grow more tongue

Dernière modification par mitch87 (25-01-2013 02:04:00)

Bisogno di aiuto per l'avventura? Ecco dei consigli x fare le diverse missioni.
Hai un dubbio su Eredan, c'è la wiki. Non sei riuscito a risolvere? Passa dalla chat. wink

#2 25-01-2013 04:10:01

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Re : Twinning project

mitch87 a écrit :

Hello I'm Gedjn (aka Mitch for the italian guys) and I am IOS boss and I would like to propose you this idea: a twinning project between various clan, like one of ios' players goes in the clan X, and one of the clan X goes into ios clan for 1 week with the aim to tighten more with various foreign players, exchange views on the various elo's decks or not, challenge your clan mates, see or even participate in any internal tournaments etc. Some of my friends (like Keltas, Dogma and Giulio_Cremona it was his idea into reality)  told me that it's common practice in varies games, like "les rivaux urbains", WOW etc. but I hadn't ever play them... Many players of my clan like Kane_filmore, Sorren, Inga like this idea, I know there will be some problems for the language but in the end one way or another, I think it can be overcome xD...  if you may like it let me know big_smile, bye and good game

p.s.
For now I think to begin only with 3 italian clan: ios, mas and sms because I know some of their players but I hope it grow more tongue

An Exchange program, kinda like for schools but for clans, I wouldn't mind seeing something like this.  And of course Language is a barrier, especially in games where text is the main/only means of communication.  As translators (google Translate, babblefish) tend to lose a lot between translations where, the syntax is set up very differently.  but those can be overcome with effort and patience.  smile

+1 to the idea.

#3 25-01-2013 08:55:04

IDKant
Guild Leader

+1 It can be fun ^^

#4 25-01-2013 11:50:07

TheRainMan
Guémélite

Sounds like a good idea, but as you mentioned, there is a problem with the langauges.

There is e.g the problem, that afaik english is no must-have lesson in france. Means some/many (idk) have no/bad knowledge of the english langauge, so you probably need someone who but speaks french (fluently) to be able to comunicate with a french clan
I think the same problems is with the italian people too, but im not sure, correct me if i'm wrong.

If i would change to another clan for a few weeks (and i would really like to do that, i like this idea alot) and the people aren't willing/able to comunicate in english while im there and i dont understand 80% or so from the chat, its crap, imo.

Of course the problem won't exist, if the foreigner knows the language of the clan he chooses, but i dont know if there are that many people who speak various languages (except their native language end english) and who want to participate

Anyway, grat idea, +1. Hope it will work for some people

Dernière modification par TheRainMan (25-01-2013 11:50:34)

Pied de page des forums