Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 17-01-2013 23:36:57

valkyjosh
Campeur

Re : January 17th: Contact!

I'm just putting some time mix into my tempus deck as it gets readded to deck and recycles my intervals, giving me 2 chances of using the same spell 4 times, shame it doesnt stack up but atleast its getting me there

#27 18-01-2013 01:35:05

snakekill321
Campeur

did you play the same card more than 4 times? i played demonic portal 5 times and didnt get the point

#28 18-01-2013 02:33:03

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

So art on [card]In The Name Of Nehant[/card] will finally happen. The cute little demons will trample the Kotoba yay!!! And zombie Ishaia might be released next zombie update smile

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#29 18-01-2013 03:09:30

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

And zombie Nehant too maybe...

And I'd say: Kotoba will be bff with nehant. Because they have also their undeads and ghostly stuffs in the kotoba, ya know. Zombies friendship and stuffs...

Dernière modification par ColdAvril (18-01-2013 03:15:56)

#30 18-01-2013 03:48:16

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

blackwaltz a écrit :

So art on [card]In The Name Of Nehant[/card] will finally happen. The cute little demons will trample the Kotoba yay!!! And zombie Ishaia might be released next zombie update smile

seeing kotoba being overrun by furnitu* ehem* demonic servants will definitely make my day

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#31 18-01-2013 03:56:52

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

I dunno, seems like the kotoba undead are of the "honored dead" sort returning either at their own behest or that of their descendants... nehant undead..? Not so much.

#32 18-01-2013 04:05:04

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

ColdAvril a écrit :

And I'd say: Kotoba will be bff with nehant. Because they have also their undeads and ghostly stuffs in the kotoba, ya know. Zombies friendship and stuffs...

Well kotoba undead are like ghost thingies, while nehant undead are well preserve meat puppets some are even masterfully hand crafted for variety.

#33 18-01-2013 04:11:10

jackal19
Gardien

blackwaltz a écrit :
ColdAvril a écrit :

Well kotoba undead are like ghost thingies, while nehant undead are well preserve meat puppets some are even masterfully hand crafted for variety.

theres no such thing as friendly nehantic undead

-Frederica Bernkastel

#34 18-01-2013 05:32:43

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

scorvos74 a écrit :

The crystal is prison is broken and Néhant speaks to Amidaraxar.  He tells him that his body is dieing but his mind will live on, but that his mortal power is now for Amidaraxar.

How was Nehant able to talk and pass power onto Amidaraxar? Didn't the dragon sealed his spirit with him in the door to infinity??

#35 18-01-2013 05:50:31

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

blackwaltz a écrit :
scorvos74 a écrit :

The crystal is prison is broken and Néhant speaks to Amidaraxar.  He tells him that his body is dieing but his mind will live on, but that his mortal power is now for Amidaraxar.

How was Nehant able to talk and pass power onto Amidaraxar? Didn't the dragon sealed his spirit with him in the door to infinity??

Guess i did not do that part of the translation justice

here is the google translate of the converstaion between Amidaraxar and Nehant:

- Amidaraxar ...

The voice was low as a whisper barely audible.

- There you are, this is unexpected.

- I have little time, the link is very low. Listen to me. The last line holds my body but my mind is elsewhere in another world where I suffer. Takes the magic contained in this body, I worry gift. This will make you powerful and capable of miracles.

- Your body will die if I do that then.

- Do not worry about it and do what I tell you ... I already feel weaken the link, I ...

So Nehant is off beyond past the door to infinity in great suffering (probably having to listen to the Dragon go on and on about his super cool stamp collection) and his body died their on the floor.

#36 18-01-2013 05:53:39

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

scorvos74 a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
scorvos74 a écrit :

Guess i did not do that part of the translation justice

here is the google translate of the converstaion between Amidaraxar and Nehant:

- Amidaraxar ...

The voice was low as a whisper barely audible.

- There you are, this is unexpected.

- I have little time, the link is very low. Listen to me. The last line holds my body but my mind is elsewhere in another world where I suffer. Takes the magic contained in this body, I worry gift. This will make you powerful and capable of miracles.

- Your body will die if I do that then.

- Do not worry about it and do what I tell you ... I already feel weaken the link, I ...

So Nehant is off beyond past the door to infinity in great suffering (probably having to listen to the Dragon go on and on about his super cool stamp collection) and his body died their on the floor.

oh, thanks for explaining this smile. Dragon must be forcing him to play another round of twister.

#37 18-01-2013 10:30:01

jackal19
Gardien

sorry to those who met my b witch and for destroying you in a worst way possible hehe

Dernière modification par jackal19 (18-01-2013 10:49:37)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#38 18-01-2013 11:03:16

IronMask
Habitant de Guem

when nehant took possession of ciramor body during sol ra war, the last chaim was still up. So only a little part of nehant power was in ciramor (and it still  defeated sol ra, but nehant is dreadfully strong) , another part was still in the prison!
So, dragon only brought the mind of nehant in the door to the infinity . In this chapter, nehant whisper to amidaraxar that his mind is in "another place"...

So, why nehant gave it's powers to amidaraxar? It's really simple...

Dernière modification par IronMask (18-01-2013 11:14:02)

IGN: Prince of Webster

(Italian chatroom) http://italyeredan.angelfire.com/index.html

#39 18-01-2013 12:08:46

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

So, why nehant gave it's powers to amidaraxar?

Nehant thought win the war against Sol'ra and break the 4th chain after that. But Dragon prevent it by catching nehant's spirit.
So Nehant has a new plan, he gives all powers at Amidaraxar in the hope that he would be able to make it back.

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#40 18-01-2013 12:30:29

Nessaj
Guémélite

This week's story was one of the best (if not the best one) IMO.

I got excited by the Nehants finally getting more evil and strong, now people should fear them, not hunt them wink

Zejabel reviving nehant's old body??? wink   Sounds good.

A lot of new characters to the story, nehant's body, ishaia, no-mask amidaraxar, would be nice to have an update with only characters, lots of them! For everyone! big_smile

Dernière modification par Nessaj (18-01-2013 12:31:52)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#41 19-01-2013 01:56:21

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Nessaj a écrit :

would be nice to have an update with only characters, lots of them! For everyone! big_smile

They could add more nehant soldiers, like Corrupted Villager #3 and
Stiched-Together Zombie #587 smile

#42 19-01-2013 01:57:07

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

blackwaltz a écrit :
Nessaj a écrit :

would be nice to have an update with only characters, lots of them! For everyone! big_smile

They could add more nehant soldiers, like Corrupted Villager #3 and
Stiched-Together Zombie #587 smile

lol I love it.

#43 19-01-2013 17:59:08

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

I have achieved [card]Contact [/card] - so once again the [card]Black Witch[/card] returns to her her chicken legged house to match wits with the Dragon and the Great Elk.  Thank you all for your help.

Dernière modification par scorvos74 (19-01-2013 17:59:51)

#44 19-01-2013 21:24:19

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

I'm kind of wishing I still had cervus, but I sold nearly all my sap heart cards...

Pied de page des forums