Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-12-2012 01:57:28

AuronFF
Ptit nouveau

Need help with runic deck

Hello

I was lucky and i'll got [card]Centorium Aurius[/card] from the new comers booster. So i decide to create a deck with him but unfortunatly i have no experience with Runic Legion. So please look at my deck and give me some advices

Characters:

[card]Centorium Aurius[/card] [card]Runic Warrior Myrina[/card]

I'm not sure about the 3rd character but i think what i need to choose from the Archons? But yet i'll think about the [card]Runic Lord Hares[/card]

Items:

2X [card]Volcanic blade[/card]
And probably 1 X [card]Runic shield[/card]

Cards:

3X [card]Runic training[/card]
3X [card]Runic support[/card] This is my main dilemma. Not sure if i need all Cor or maybe 2X Cor and 1X Nox? Also i have no clue about the Yr rune.
3X [card]Armored[/card] Same problem
3X [card]Power of the Colossus[/card]
2X [card]Resistance[/card]
3X [card]Runic might[/card]
1-2X [card]Haresian force[/card] discard is always good

Probably i can to add some [card]Runic ouch[/card] because i will have at least 3 Cor runes since turn 1 and can to chain this card at turn 1 and 2

Trophies:

[card]Back to Noz'Dingard[/card] well, actualy this is not my idea. I'll met [card]Centorium Aurius[/card] once and this card worked devastating with him.
[card]Decompound past[/card]

Usable trophies in my collection:

[card]Time to die[/card] probably will be work grate with [card]Power of the Colossus[/card]
[card]Heroism[/card]
[card]Artrezil's heritage[/card]

also i have a crustals for 1-2 trophies

Dernière modification par AuronFF (01-12-2012 02:00:15)

#2 01-12-2012 02:21:12

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Re : Need help with runic deck

Time to die is only for marauders. It won't work with any runic characters.

#3 01-12-2012 02:22:54

citizenSolo
Ptit nouveau

I'd suggest Hares as your last guy, his anti-magic text is quite helpful.

You need Secret Rituals, that card is waaaay too good to pass up big_smile  Lets you gain a Cor Rune from cards like Obesity, ANY trophy card, etc.

Most of the runic items aren't very good (the shield isn't because it doesn't activate immediately, and the sword is mostly underwhelming), not to mention they seem to get discarded before you get much use out of them.

You really only need one Runic Support (Cor), because ideally you'll be spending runes before you would ever get 4 on one guy.  For the most part you want to spam Cor Runes, for Runic Training, but including one Nox Armored and a couple Ceremonials will get the cancel text on Power of the Colossus (which is super good, lol).  I wouldn't worry about making Resistance permanent, as it still gets its effect the turn it's played, and much like the items will get discarded more times than not.

I wouldn't bother with Runic Ouch, as you should be spending your Cor Runes on Runic Training and Power of the Colossus.

Hope that helps some!

Also, Time to Die is marauder only big_smile

#4 01-12-2012 02:26:17

AuronFF
Ptit nouveau

Ellias a écrit :

Time to die is only for marauders. It won't work with any runic characters.

Awwww, i'm silly. after 200+ games by Pirate Snipers i am forget about an another classes

#5 16-01-2013 15:46:04

Morgrow
Voyageur

Living blades? how is that card? is that working well with this deck?

I'm about to make a deck probably without the legendary, but i have got a [card]Living blades[/card] from a booster and i'm curious how usefull that card is.

Also about trophy cards:
secret of the crow, cat and lion and dissidence i thought about to use. I know they are good, but i'm not sure this deck need them or they just make the deck bigger....

Dernière modification par Morgrow (16-01-2013 15:51:11)

Don't be angry.....I'm just a beginner

Pied de page des forums