Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-01-2013 05:04:48

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

2 Deck Concepts

So I don't know as much about cards that are non affiliated but I had 2 deck concepts in mind.

One was

The Survivor
Deirf Geis
Mystic-Slayers Shadow (I know kaes would be better but I don't have kaes)

the other being

Master-Mystic Slayer
Mystic Slayer (Female Verson)
Mystic Slayers Shadow (just got him today)

with a beat down style with cards such as

Assassination
Life Devourer
Target Locked
Time to Die
Artrezils Heritage (or whatever it's called)

Can I get any tips on cards that might work? (I still have to get time to die and artrizil but I will get them eventually)

#2 15-01-2013 05:34:25

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : 2 Deck Concepts

I'd been using my Mystic Slayer Rangers deck for sometime now, my strategy is to let the other slayers die (mystic slayer, then mystic slayer shadow) so the Master Slayer gets buffed (+3 attack from the slayer shadow and +2 to all stats because he is the last one standing). It has acrobatic dodge for defense (or to reduce the other slayers def so they die faster). Trying to get the [card]Sacrifice[/card] trophy card get his team mates to die faster which can also be a decent attack boost when played with Time To Die and choosing a team mate that still more health .

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (15-01-2013 05:35:21)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 15-01-2013 05:35:22

iQuit
Guémélite

I'll use the Fog Hydra instead of female mystic-slayer . And i see 3 Six-feet under a lot of merc deck

#4 15-01-2013 08:46:36

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

I have been running a Mystics deck myself for quite a few weeks now, but didn't exactly like Mystic Slayer, so I changed it up since you are now doing it and ended up with something else. I like using a deck that no-one else uses. Try a bunch of trophy cards and assassinations.

Pied de page des forums