Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-01-2013 22:02:36

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

a theoretical question

this question has been bugging me ever since Summoning Kehper came out. it means that if an ally health falls below -4 he heals until he has -4, my thoughts were if they had that, the dragon's champion, and chimera(note this is why theoretical, cause of the specific order of making sure that this happens) would you not have a guy that would be invincible if none of those cards were to be discarded?

Here is how Christianity is summed up, Love God do what you want, for when you truly love God what you want is in line with what he wants

#2 09-01-2013 22:13:31

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Re : a theoretical question

Atomic Sharks a écrit :

this question has been bugging me ever since Summoning Kehper came out. it means that if an ally health falls below -4 he heals until he has -4, my thoughts were if they had that, the dragon's champion, and chimera(note this is why theoretical, cause of the specific order of making sure that this happens) would you not have a guy that would be invincible if none of those cards were to be discarded?

Good thing we have things to discard that stuff with. And I think it only matters on the order, but no, he won't be invincible. If you heal to like 3 health and bam [card]Unfortunate Encounter[/card] kills you.

#3 09-01-2013 22:30:14

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

i was more posting this for adventure mode, questions, since, i would also have training and paladin's hammer on for the heck of it anyways. was just curious if it would work

Here is how Christianity is summed up, Love God do what you want, for when you truly love God what you want is in line with what he wants

#4 09-01-2013 22:36:49

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

nvm, doesn't work, the basically was wrong, it states when a character you control dies he heals to -4, he doesn't die until after chimera and dragon's champion heals

#5 10-01-2013 06:12:59

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Atomic Sharks a écrit :

nvm, doesn't work, the basically was wrong, it states when a character you control dies he heals to -4, he doesn't die until after chimera and dragon's champion heals

I can confirm that it doesn't work. The idea came to me as well and I tried it a couple months back and was sorely dissapointed.

#6 12-01-2013 16:19:58

IronMask
Habitant de Guem

Ellias a écrit :
Atomic Sharks a écrit :

I can confirm that it doesn't work. The idea came to me as well and I tried it a couple months back and was sorely dissapointed.

Have you played the cards in the right order? smile

IGN: Prince of Webster

(Italian chatroom) http://italyeredan.angelfire.com/index.html

#7 14-01-2013 22:06:56

Atomic Sharks
Habitant de Guem

its because the effect of the card only activates when you die. chimera activates will still not dead. so dragon champion brings you upto 0 health

Dernière modification par Atomic Sharks (14-01-2013 22:07:14)

Pied de page des forums