Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-01-2013 23:19:30

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

An all female guild, new class, and new playstyle

I know that Stone linkers are still very new but I have this idea for a very long time, even before the linkers were first mentioned. I have this vision of a guild that consists of only girls that uses their charm and beauty to inflict status abnormalities to the opponent.

Possible Guild Name: Domina (it means lady in Latin)

Background: The guild is located in a very secluded area in the outskirts of Guem. The guild members are mostly consists of girls that were rescued from abuse, slavery, or were injured or orphaned because of war. They isolate themselves from the outside because they don’t want to get involved in the on-going skirmishes.

New Class and Playstyle: In this guild a new class will be introduced, the Enchantress. Enchantress’ stats can be compared as same w/ the priest’s. But what makes them different from the other classes is that they can use cards to inflict status abnormalities to the opponents. Also the characters have a chance of inflicting these status ailments just by attacking their opponents physically.

The following are some of the status abnormalities they can inflict:

*Blindness – 1 chance out of 3 that your physical attack will miss

*Tongue-tied – 1 chance out of 4 that the spell card you use will be ignored and will return to your hand.

*Amnesia – 1 chance out of 3 that the action card you use will be ignored and will return to your hand.

*Paralyzed – 1 chance out of 3 that the item card you use will be ignored and will return to your hand.

*Confusion – 1 chance out of 3 that the damage you deal will be dealt to another character instead.

*Charmed - 1 chance out of 4 that the damage you deal will be dealt to one of your allies instead.

*Suicidal – 1 chance out of 4 that you will received halve the damage you dealt to the opponent (rounded down).

*Weaken – the stat bonuses you will receive are halved (rounded down)

*Intoxicated – at the end of the turn, you will suffer 2 direct damage, +2 if you was in combat that turn.

*Wounded – you suffer 2 direct damage every time you play a card.

*Sleep – at the start of the turn you are tapped. The sleep status will be removed if you received a damage, or one of your other allies is asleep, or both of your allies are dead.

*Insomnia – at the start of the turn you are untapped.

Special note:

*These are only the status abnormalities and not the actual card itself. So some card will inflict one or more of these abnormalities depending on the card.

*These abnormalities last for a specified duration, or once the cards that caused these negative status are removed, or if a certain condition is met (ex. received damage).

*Abnormalities inflicted to the opponent by the character’s physical attack will last until the specified duration and cannot be removed, unless the opponent uses a card that specifically removes status ailments.

*These status ailments have different duration depending on the card. So a card can inflict Blindness for 3 turns while others for 2 fights.

So what do you guys think?
What other status ailments can you suggest?
These ideas are open for any changes so if you have something in mind you want to add or think should be changed feel free to say so.

Edit: I've trimmed down the status ailments and reworded some of the description.

Dernière modification par al_vh1n (09-01-2013 05:40:06)

#2 08-01-2013 23:46:47

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : An all female guild, new class, and new playstyle

you feminist scum!!!! stone the witch!!!!

Edit: remind me of the red mage from final fantasy tactics

Dernière modification par Santuros (09-01-2013 00:05:25)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 08-01-2013 23:57:30

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Santuros a écrit :

you feminist scum!!!! stone the witch!!!!

lol get stoned with the witch???

anyways, it's a decent start but you might wanna refine them and make it a card stating how long the durations will last, and such.  and with toungue Tied you might wanna state that the spell is ignored or it's a good status affect on the opposing team.

#4 09-01-2013 00:00:38

Darken Rahl
Campeur

interesting concept would like to see more

#5 09-01-2013 00:08:33

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Teremune a écrit :

anyways, it's a decent start but you might wanna refine them and make it a card stating how long the durations will last, and such.  and with toungue Tied you might wanna state that the spell is ignored or it's a good status affect on the opposing team.

Hey you are right I overlooked that part going to edit it now.

About the duration, as i mentioned on the Special Note, each abnormalities have different duration depending on the card it was created from.

Ex.
Blinding Charm
Inflicts Blindness to the opponent for 3 turns.
Inflicts Charm to the opponent for 2 fights.
This card is discarded at the end of 4th turn.

Dernière modification par al_vh1n (09-01-2013 00:18:59)

#6 09-01-2013 00:23:29

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

al_vh1n a écrit :
Teremune a écrit :

Hey you are right I overlooked that part going to edit it now.

About the duration, as i mentioned on the Special Note, each abnormalities have different duration depending on the card it was created from.

Ex.
Blinding Charm
Inflicts Blindness to the opponent for 3 turns.
Inflicts Charm to the opponent for 2 fights.
This card is discarded at the end of 4th turn.

perhaps there should be a limit of status effects per character, perhaps a limit of 2, and if you inflict another one, the oldests status is removed

Dernière modification par Santuros (09-01-2013 00:25:46)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#7 09-01-2013 00:40:21

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Santuros a écrit :

perhaps there should be a limit of status effects per character, perhaps a limit of 2, and if you inflict another one, the oldests status is removed

You are right maybe there should be a limit for balance reasons. But maybe increase the limit to 3 since some of these abnormalities require chance to be activated.

Btw, yeah some of these status ailments was inspired from Final Fantasy in the PS1 era. In the future going to add some more ailments from Suikoden smile. Gonna love those ailments from those classic games.

Dernière modification par al_vh1n (09-01-2013 01:20:40)

#8 11-01-2013 09:39:47

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Nice idea...
But there should be no stacking of the same status in the same character.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#9 11-01-2013 16:29:22

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Yes, the same status can't be stacked on one character. If you used a card that inflicts Amnesia and the opponent already has that status, the first one will be cancelled out and will be replaced by the second.

Another thing I forgot to mention. This guild will also utilize the gender stat of the opponent to help them in battle, just like how Crow utilize Initiative in their strategy. So most of the cards they use take into consideration the opponent's gender and have different effects depending on it.

Ex.
Sexy Wink
Attack +2
If the opponent is male his next card is ignored.
If the opponent is female draw 2 additional cards next turn.
If the opponent is unknown a card attached to him is discarded.

Dernière modification par al_vh1n (11-01-2013 16:30:06)

#10 12-01-2013 12:24:38

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

al_vh1n a écrit :

Yes, the same status can't be stacked on one character. If you used a card that inflicts Amnesia and the opponent already has that status, the first one will be cancelled out and will be replaced by the second.

No, I mean, if the character has already Amnesia then the new Amnesia would be ignored. You should wait until the amnesia status is over before you can inflict it again.

Thorn between light and darkness.

#11 14-01-2013 10:36:05

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Xervos a écrit :

No, I mean, if the character has already Amnesia then the new Amnesia would be ignored. You should wait until the amnesia status is over before you can inflict it again.

I like it. I think it makes more sense.

Pied de page des forums