Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-01-2013 15:14:50

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Upgrading unsalable cards to be salable?

I just got Extacy from adventure mode and I would like to know if I merged it with a bunch of other cards will I be able to make a Torment that is sellable?

#2 07-01-2013 16:01:25

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Re : Upgrading unsalable cards to be salable?

If one card is unsellable they're all unsellable.

#3 07-01-2013 16:04:08

Luxo2011
Eredanien

gaurdianaq a écrit :

If one card is unsellable they're all unsellable.

wrong, if the highest rarity among the cards is sellable, the card is sellable, if the highest rarity is both a sellable and an unsellable rare for exemple, it is unsellable.

In this cas, as Extasy is a rare, the card AND further fusions will always be unsellable

GT: Kotoba Gangnam Style

#4 07-01-2013 17:17:16

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

What did THAT change? I remember being able to use the starter assassination to upgrade Kararine and sell her...

Taken a hiatus and don't think I like a god damn thing since I've been back.

Not the least of which is finding out you can't sell the cards from adventure mode. Grinding used to be a thing (providing opposition AND card access for paying players who got things quicker, not just AT ALL for their money), but the training rooms ended that, so now it's pay up or GTFO (or, rather, don't come back?). To put the boot in, one of the times I DID pay up it was to get promo perversions...

...which I just got told I can wipe my nethers with that money over when I tried to use them in the commons/uncommons tournament... yeah, good one, they don't work despite being legal in their non promo version.

#5 07-01-2013 17:55:00

mitch87
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Foggia

Now it seems to go in this  way:
cartevendibili.jpg
It's in italian, however you could understand wink

Bisogno di aiuto per l'avventura? Ecco dei consigli x fare le diverse missioni.
Hai un dubbio su Eredan, c'è la wiki. Non sei riuscito a risolvere? Passa dalla chat. wink

#6 08-01-2013 05:49:59

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

mitch87 a écrit :

Now it seems to go in this  way:
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2084 … dibili.jpg
It's in italian, however you could understand wink

Thank you.

Thank you all for your time in answering this question, you help is most appreciated.

#7 11-01-2013 09:22:37

Xervos
Habitant de Guem

Well I just hope that Feerik just make all cards salable aside from collector cards though.

I really wonder why make cards that are unsalable in the first place.

Thorn between light and darkness.

Pied de page des forums