Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-01-2013 15:30:35

kmilea
Staff Feerik

January 10th: The Door to the gods!

news_portedesdieux.jpg

The Troublemaker

From now on and until 01/17/2013 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Tap or untap characters 50 times using the effect of your cards or characters. You must play against different players.

You will earn the card named [card]The Door to the gods[/card] and the title: The Troublemaker.

[card]The Door to the gods[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Choose up to 2 characters out of combat. Each one of them is untapped if he was tapped, otherwise he is tapped.

Enjoy the game!

#2 10-01-2013 15:37:38

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Re : January 10th: The Door to the gods!

the door of the runics haha

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#3 10-01-2013 15:55:55

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

They're dating... hahah

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#4 10-01-2013 21:26:06

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

now time to make use of all the [card]Pic-nick[/card]s and [card]hit the road[/card]s I have

#5 10-01-2013 21:32:58

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

If I could put all the pick-nicks I had gotten while farming the zahal boss I could finish this event in one match. (the sequence of times is so hard in english...did I got it right???)

#6 11-01-2013 01:32:45

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

“Earth to the Admiral, Land Ahoy.”  Lil Laddie who was at lookout said.
Al pulled something out of her leather case to have a better look at the “Earth”. 

The small floating island wasn’t very crowded, but this didn’t stop the government of the White Islands and the Republic of Tantad from fighting over it. 

Bramamir, the White Island nations, had appropriated much of the land that used to be Tantad, which caused Bramimir and the Republic of Tantad to in a cold war.  Sometime in the near past, Tantad caused a blockade on the trading routes, so that Bramimir would run out of supplies. 

More recently, the Runic Legion, who belonged to the Republic of Tantad, had led a successful raid to recapture the Temple of the Goddess.  So to say the least, the Pirates of Bramimir and the Runic Legion weren’t exactly making getting along with each other on Al’s ship easy.  The Centorium Aurius, was well treated for his rank, but he still regreted the Pirates behaviour.  However, without the presence of Al and Aurius there would have been even more fighting between the two guilds.

Admiral Al wanted to battle the Runics herself, but for her responsibilities to her nation had caused her to order her crew to wait until after the mission was over before getting into any conflicts.  She wanted to hear the whole story of the door before deciding the most profitable course of action.

The Arcadia dock on an outcropping rock and the two guilds marched to the entrance of the Temple of the Goddess.

“This is a sacred place Admiral, your pirates cannot enter”

“Can I?” She asked innocently.

“Please enter,” Aurius found himself obliged to agree, so as not to increase the visible animosity.

“If it does not bother you, I have with me a person who knows a lot about the legends, you have nothing against that fact if she comes with me, huh?”

“Uh… do so.”

“Wata', you can come darling, I'm going to need your talents.”

The Wata in question was Watahata of course and the story describes her as currently dressed as her lvl 3 mage evolution.  The two women followed the Runic Legion into the temple noticing that the furniture in there was brand new even though it had been 100 years.

They also met Lania who was posted there ever since the Runics had come back from their last adventure.  She greeted them peacefully and told them to leave their fury at the door because they were in a place of peace and harmony.
Aurius told Lania that he sought information about the door of the Gods only for her to tell him that they were still in the process of restoring the place and only four or five people would be able to fit in the room.  Aurius chose Sapient, Oracle of Orpiance and Sanquinam the Kertasien out of his troops to go.

Meanwhile, Al and Watahata cased the temple admiring a head of gold and some fruit that according to Wata was superb.

“They have other resources that we have not, because they screwed us over with that blockade, we will really have to settle this once and for all.  Listen Wata', if you find any useful information, and you understand what I mean by useful, say nothing to the Runics and wait for a good time to talk to me.” Al told Wata.

“Ok, chief I hadn’t planned on telling them anything.  They are strange people with their runes.”

Lania started to motion to the pirates to start moving and told the four of them, Al, Wata, Sapient, and Sanquinam, to put their weapons into a trunk.  They did so the Runics a little more willing than the pirates, before Lania led the group to a room in the basement, which had 2 people in it busy restoring the place.

Lania showed them the runes and tells them that it tells a story of how one man, Osydemak, saved hundreds of people’s lives at the risk when the Maelstorm first appeared and the floating islands threatened to crash into the ground.  During that time he found the Doorway to the Gods.  After his mission to rescue people he went to investigate, but was never heard of again.

The group looked for any clues where the doorway could be found, but the two Runics couldn’t find anything.  On the other hand Wata was able to start seeing patterns in the text and started to figure out what they really meant, while pretending to have not seen anything.  Soon enough the two Runics gave up and start suggesting they search other places in the temple for more clues.

The Runics and the Pirates returned to the Arcadia, where the Pirates naturally mocked the Runics for failing to solve their mystery.  Meanwhile, Watahata looked through a telescope to confirm that she had found what she thought she had before going to talk to Al.  Finally, with a bargaining chip in her hand Al went to Aurius and asked to talk to him.

“Yes, Admiral?”

“Well, I think it is time for us to come up with an agreement on the Tantad blockade of the White Islands.  The government of today is not that of the past and we can achieve something out. If we make you a gesture, will you be ready to do the same for us?

“Well, I cannot speak on behalf of the Cenacle, Admiral, but the discussion is open, especially if you made a gesture.  But, what gesture?

“You are interested the Door of the Gods, are you not?  I offer you it and its region.

Aurius frowned, “What do you mean by that?”

“We are the masters of air travel; we have a method to find the door.”

“If this is the case it will be in your favor, not to mention the return of the region.”

“A deal” then Al said as she nodded to Watahata.

The young woman ran up to Bragan at the helm.  To whom Watahata gave certain directions to.  An hour’s journey they had reached the cloud with the door.

Will Admiral Al be able to secure supplies for her people before her people starve to death?
Will Lania tell Sapient and Sanquinam that the Arcadia left without them?
and Will the pirates ever get that rematch they have been begging for now since the battle of the guilds have stopped?

Dernière modification par pikadusk (11-01-2013 01:35:38)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#7 11-01-2013 11:03:20

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

The last question was very intriguing...

Duel disk on, D-gazer on, Duel bike started!.. wink

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

Pied de page des forums