Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-01-2013 13:01:45

DreamInvader
Voyageur

Cheaters reporting

Where can people report cheaters?

I've been suspecting [SMS] TaiwanLight to be a bot for a long time now. He is always hanging in the Training Room, playing nonsense cards. He has 28k fights (only 20% of which are wins). The account is being used for character leveling, crystals generation and is a wins donor to the owner's other accounts.

Because of today's bug with the screen freezing at the start of the fight without the characters or cards to appear, the only way to end the fight is one of the opponents players to exit it, in which case the other one gets a message 'Your opponent has left'. Normally other players leave within 2 minutes. I am already waiting over 30 minutes and TaiwanLight has still not exited. The bot simply can't handle such situations.

Is anything done towards automated bot accounts? There is just one sentence in the terms of service addressing this. You might also want to check the other members of the clan [SMS] with a cross IP match.

Dernière modification par DreamInvader (09-01-2013 13:03:39)

#2 09-01-2013 14:11:56

owlnyx
Ptit nouveau

Re : Cheaters reporting

DreamInvader a écrit :

Where can people report cheaters?

i dont think the forum is the best place for that since its not appreciated to name players and incriminate them. better write a ticket

DreamInvader a écrit :

Normally other players leave within 2 minutes. I am already waiting over 30 minutes and TaiwanLight has still not exited. The bot simply can't handle such situations.

do you even recognize the irony? ^^
he could say the exact same thing about you

#3 09-01-2013 14:18:55

DreamInvader
Voyageur

Re : Cheaters reporting

Allright, ticket it is then.
And no, I don't appreciate the irony since, he never came back online after he got disconnected from the server for inactivity. His AutoIt or whatever automatic clicker he uses couldn't handle today's match bug.

But what I also asked was are bots punishable or not?

Dernière modification par DreamInvader (09-01-2013 14:19:39)

Pied de page des forums