Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-01-2013 07:25:16

Noir420
Voyageur

[Not a bug] Fair Trade

Either change the wording to say when sent to discard, or fix the bug. As it give all the cards back when the guy it is on dies.

And what about the display bug, no new poeple are going to play when they can't tell what the hell is going on. Most will be wondering why the hell the other guy heals when they get hit by a weak attack.

Now a question is Air Stone-Heart really meant for the -1 Spirit to stack and last all game.

Dernière modification par Noir420 (08-01-2013 07:32:57)

#2 08-01-2013 13:02:20

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Re : [Not a bug] Fair Trade

Noir420 a écrit :

Either change the wording to say when sent to discard, or fix the bug. As it give all the cards back when the guy it is on dies.

And what about the display bug, no new poeple are going to play when they can't tell what the hell is going on. Most will be wondering why the hell the other guy heals when they get hit by a weak attack.

Now a question is Air Stone-Heart really meant for the -1 Spirit to stack and last all game.

I can answer the Stone questin, I think yes, unless you manage to kill the char who's wealding it, same as with [card]Zarazam's eye[/card]

#3 08-01-2013 21:35:15

Noir420
Voyageur

BladeOfTheWitch a écrit :
Noir420 a écrit :

I can answer the Stone questin, I think yes, unless you manage to kill the char who's wealding it, same as with [card]Zarazam's eye[/card]

True, but Zarazam Eye only hits once, I was at atleast Spirit -5  on a two Spirit 2 characters.

#4 09-01-2013 00:53:51

Ori_Sacabaf
Guild Leader
Lieu : Toulouse

Since there is no duration indicated (until the end of the fight, until the end of the turn, etc), the -1 spirit should last until the [card]Air Stone-Heart[/card] leaves the game.

#5 09-01-2013 09:30:00

Jisay
Staff Feerik
Lieu : Montpellier
Site Web

Ori is right about the [card]Air Stone-Heart[/card]

Regarding the display bug with +life when you were hit by an attack weaker than your défense it has been corrected 2 days ago.

Pied de page des forums