Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-01-2013 05:36:50

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

All priest deck.

So I was just messing around in my mind with deck concepts and I had another somewhat crazy one...

What about like, an all priest deck with 3 sanctified hammers (obviously that would be expensive but it would be epic)

It would have like, Sevylath, Dhan, and like... the eternal. With healing theurgies, defensive theurgies, and 3 life devourers... They'de be hard to kill...

#2 05-01-2013 06:29:28

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Re : All priest deck.

gaurdianaq a écrit :

So I was just messing around in my mind with deck concepts and I had another somewhat crazy one...

What about like, an all priest deck with 3 sanctified hammers (obviously that would be expensive but it would be epic)

It would have like, Sevylath, Dhan, and like... the eternal. With healing theurgies, defensive theurgies, and 3 life devourers... They'de be hard to kill...

What about Yilith and Stone Eater? And if anyone has Ateb?

#3 05-01-2013 07:21:33

gaurdianaq
Habitant de Guem

Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :
gaurdianaq a écrit :

my reasoning was for the bonuses of being able to use theurgies and such

#4 05-01-2013 09:49:56

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

gaurdianaq a écrit :
Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :
gaurdianaq a écrit :

my reasoning was for the bonuses of being able to use theurgies and such

Well then it could be interesting. Would not stand up to discards would it? Or beatdown decks, but I like the Idea. Over the top healers.

#5 08-01-2013 02:43:14

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Omniscience would be a good adition, trophy cards like sacred intervention (incredible healing with that hammer) and spoils of war

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

Pied de page des forums