Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-01-2013 00:14:30

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Tutorial

One of my friends just started and he told me he thinks the tutorial is "wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long!"

I don't know what you guys did to it, I only know the old tutorial and that one was short and to the point. Is there a new one? Is it really that long? If it is; why?

#2 03-01-2013 10:17:15

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

Re : Tutorial

I don't think it's too long. I started playing with this account like two months ago, so it basiclly consists of: 3 battles which introduce items, magic, chain, and character statistics; buying any card from the marketplace; buying a booster (you get 120 feez); playing 3 more games; and winning 3 games. I didn't write them in order, and it may be I forgot or added up something.

#3 03-01-2013 10:30:26

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

BladeOfTheWitch a écrit :

I don't think it's too long. I started playing with this account like two months ago, so it basiclly consists of: 3 battles which introduce items, magic, chain, and character statistics; buying any card from the marketplace; buying a booster (you get 120 feez); playing 3 more games; and winning 3 games. I didn't write them in order, and it may be I forgot or added up something.

hmm, new players get 120 feez? Better than the old days.(where you only get a starter deck, then play and wait for good free feez offer)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#4 03-01-2013 10:47:55

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

blackwaltz a écrit :

hmm, new players get 120 feez? Better than the old days.(where you only get a starter deck, then play and wait for good free feez offer)

Yeah, but you have to spend it to unlock something and progress in the tutorial. But, yeah, like I got [card]Iro, the Imperial Champion[/card] from my booster, so I guess it is better.

#5 03-01-2013 12:55:39

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

blackwaltz a écrit :

Yeah, but you have to spend it to unlock something and progress in the tutorial. But, yeah, like I got [card]Iro, the Imperial Champion[/card] from my booster, so I guess it is better.

That is a pretty good headstart you had tongue

#6 03-01-2013 18:04:11

letour
Voyageur

Is this normal. I never do the old tutorial and did not receive the 120 feez from doing the new?

#7 03-01-2013 20:45:21

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

letour a écrit :

Is this normal. I never do the old tutorial and did not receive the 120 feez from doing the new?

You get the feez and then you have to buy a basic booster to proceed. If you didn't do it, there are two ways of what happened:
1) Soething went wrong
2) You didn't finish the tutorial.

#8 03-01-2013 21:35:22

letour
Voyageur

letour a écrit :

You get the feez and then you have to buy a basic booster to proceed. If you didn't do it, there are two ways of what happened:
1) Soething went wrong

Think it is number one because I have done a second time the tutorial to be sure. I have acess to everything (deck building, where to sell cards), as I level up, but I did not receive any feez. How can I contact Feeric for it?

#9 03-01-2013 22:13:00

BladeOfTheWitch
Campeur

letour a écrit :
letour a écrit :

1) Soething went wrong

Think it is number one because I have done a second time the tutorial to be sure. I have acess to everything (deck building, where to sell cards), as I level up, but I did not receive any feez. How can I contact Feeric for it?

Did you buy the basic booster? If NO, go to your mail (letter thingy near yourbl name) and press "contact us"
And if yes, everything is fine.

Dernière modification par BladeOfTheWitch (03-01-2013 22:14:24)

#10 03-01-2013 22:38:40

letour
Voyageur

letour a écrit :

1) Soething went wrong

Did you buy the basic booster? If NO, go to your mail (letter thingy near yourbl name) and press "contact us"
And if yes, everything is fine.

N, I did not. I will try to send a ticket.

Pied de page des forums