Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-12-2012 08:55:09

valkyjosh
Campeur

Deck construction help

Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand on how to build a craftsman deck, I've wanted to build one around Jayane and Jorus for awhile but never really had the know how of the deck. If anyone could help me with card suggestions it would be thankful, I don't have much to spend on the deck as I still don't understand how people earn so much on this game and so my crystal supply is rather low.

Also how do you obtain the big 3 character cards like black witch and such because they look awesome.

Hope this reaches someone who can help I'm going back to my christmas chocolates ^^

#2 26-12-2012 15:15:10

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Re : Deck construction help

For starters: People make loads of crystals by spending money on the game or doing offers for free feez and buying boosters and getting lucky.

The 3 big characters where from events and cannot be obtained until Feerik decides we can have another go at getting them.

Finally: Craftsmen Decks revolve around 2 craftsmen and 1 tank. Jorus works best with [card]Good Jorusien[/card] so get them. Jayane works well with that time potion card so get them. I would suggest you find a tank for you deck to be centered on and use whatever cards you have.

#3 26-12-2012 23:43:30

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

valkyjosh a écrit :

Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand on how to build a craftsman deck, I've wanted to build one around Jayane and Jorus for awhile but never really had the know how of the deck. If anyone could help me with card suggestions it would be thankful, I don't have much to spend on the deck as I still don't understand how people earn so much on this game and so my crystal supply is rather low.

Also how do you obtain the big 3 character cards like black witch and such because they look awesome.

Hope this reaches someone who can help I'm going back to my christmas chocolates ^^

For craftsmen er golem tank is usually preffered since it can use any items.
tho for a craftsman tank some people use queen aelide since she selfheals with spirit so her + jorus good jourisen is a really great combo, tho she can't use any of the craftsman item herself as golems can.

If you are not going to pay money for boosters and just earn the old fashioned way the best way is to farm adventure mode + fight in elo or normal matches for trophies, alot of trophies can give alot of crystals. (espc the more time consuming ones)

~~The Trickster~~

#4 28-12-2012 05:58:35

valkyjosh
Campeur

I'l stick with my tempus deck for now until i get the watchmaker of destiny to finish it off, then I'l work on either the craftsman or machinist deck, I'm starting to be able to buy more packs so I'l be able to get around my crystal shortage, and hopefully I'l be able to pull a master maen to get my stone linker deck sorted out.

Thank you for all the advice though it is greatly appreciated smile

Pied de page des forums