Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-12-2012 23:15:36

DrazeA
Campeur

Shulong Cataclysm

working on a new deck since I got cataclysm and was hoping for some input.
Character:
[card]The Venerable Shulong[/card]

Deck:
[card]Cataclysm[/card]
[card]Amnezy's Pints[/card]
[card]Camp[/card]
[card]Civil War[/card]
[card]Closure[/card]
[card]Dissidence[/card]
[card]Explosion[/card]
[card]Little Job[/card] x2
[card]Mak Dragoon Jr. Menu[/card] x2 (great card for shulong since there's no negetive)
[card]Moon Guardian[/card]
[card]Neutral Axiom[/card]
[card]Paranoia[/card] x2
[card]Plunder[/card] x2
[card]Sentence[/card]
[card]Temporalis[/card]
[card]Theft[/card]
[card]Tornado[/card]
[card]Watcher[/card] x2 (important cards to prevent deck outs)
[card]With Evil Intentions[/card]
[card]Ziloween[/card]

This totals to 25 cards which I don't like going over, and I'm thinking of getting rid of Sentence as I don't use it often. I'd like to add some more Tornados and some [card]Collision[/card]s to the deck when I can afford them. I don't have [card]Maelstrom[/card] but I might get it. Current problems I'm facing are the inability to handle and legendaries I come across, as well as a few other event characters like black witch, theya, and boss Kaes

#2 25-12-2012 23:18:27

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Re : Shulong Cataclysm

Double [card]Illumination[/card] would be brutal. I'd add in 3[card]Collison[/card]s and 3 Illumination for it.

#3 25-12-2012 23:28:06

DrazeA
Campeur

Re : Shulong Cataclysm

Ryken a écrit :

Double [card]Illumination[/card] would be brutal. I'd add in 3[card]Collison[/card]s and 3 Illumination for it.

that's not a bad idea. I'll have to try saving up for them. it'll be a slight challenge to use them though since he can't cast spells on even turns, but I usually don't have to much trouble getting Axiom out

Dernière modification par DrazeA (25-12-2012 23:30:23)

Pied de page des forums