Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 23-12-2012 08:04:52

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : December 21st: Interception!

kilcosu a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :

so many discard decks... too bad for them I have...
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/2JqxZtr9.png

That would save you from decking out.

...would it?

Against cheap discard decks that are grinding for the trophy yes my no hand deck saves me from decking out almost every time.

against discard decks that were actually put together properly??... then it's just a regular fight with chances to win and loose, which is fine by me smile

it would be much more fun if you use a marzhim deck to hunt those discard decks big_smile

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#27 23-12-2012 08:10:09

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

blackwaltz a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :
MerlinCross a écrit :

That would save you from decking out.

...would it?

Against cheap discard decks that are grinding for the trophy yes my no hand deck saves me from decking out almost every time.

against discard decks that were actually put together properly??... then it's just a regular fight with chances to win and loose, which is fine by me smile

it would be much more fun if you use a marzhim deck to hunt those discard decks big_smile

a proper discard deck always carries [card]anathematize[/card] and they would be quick to take advantage of [card]alyce[/card]s order bonus. I would know, I use to run discard lol

#28 23-12-2012 08:23:18

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

kilcosu a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :

a proper discard deck always carries [card]anathematize[/card] and they would be quick to take advantage of [card]alyce[/card]s order bonus. I would know, I use to run discard lol

strange, all the discard deck I fought haven't played anathematize yet. also have obesity since the mage discard decks rarely play actions unless it's anathematize.

#29 23-12-2012 08:35:26

kilcosu
Guémélite

omg the most O.P circus card was played against me!!!! [card]conjuring[/card] wink

#30 23-12-2012 08:38:58

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

kilcosu a écrit :

omg the most O.P circus card was played against me!!!! [card]conjuring[/card] wink

look how O.P the card is Abby laughing at aez cause he can't he him. I can't hurt him because of that +1 to def. what should I do!?!!? *Marzhin does a 30+ attack*

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (23-12-2012 08:40:19)

#31 23-12-2012 09:43:54

Azwrath
Ptit nouveau

blackwaltz a écrit :

Marzahin would be useless against discard decks and you don't even need Anathemize. I mean the purpose with the Marzahin deck is to discard as fast as you can so you power him up until you have just the 5 cards left in you hand. At that point all they have to do is use 1 Indigestion, Panic, Blackmail, Conjuring or anything else that makes you discard from your hand and you are screwd.

#32 23-12-2012 10:35:48

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Azwrath a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

Marzahin would be useless against discard decks and you don't even need Anathemize. I mean the purpose with the Marzahin deck is to discard as fast as you can so you power him up until you have just the 5 cards left in you hand. At that point all they have to do is use 1 Indigestion, Panic, Blackmail, Conjuring or anything else that makes you discard from your hand and you are screwd.

not with a 50 card deck... wink

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#33 23-12-2012 14:54:49

Caitlyn
Guémélite

kilcosu a écrit :

you use [card]anathemize[/card], you lose all your cards and you lose a chance to use [card]a new start[/card] or spirit master/hungry void to get your ans back

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#34 23-12-2012 21:42:31

kilcosu
Guémélite

Caitlyn a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :

you use [card]anathemize[/card], you lose all your cards and you lose a chance to use [card]a new start[/card] or spirit master/hungry void to get your ans back

that's assuming they have these cards. personally I don't so I did not worry about using [card]anathematize[/card]

#35 24-12-2012 03:50:22

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Azwrath a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :

Well, sorry to hear that. But I'd been winning against discard using since I only need 6 fire spells and 7 waters to be able to start killing characters, much faster if I have darkat on marzhim. Since I let them discard the cards and I have 42 cards in my deck goodluck discarding, all the characters are dead before my deck reaches to 15-10 cards.

Pied de page des forums