Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-12-2012 08:08:02

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Why is it Pricey?!?

Welcome to a topic where we try to get to the bottom of why some cards have such a heavy price tag to them.

"Yeah why does [insert powerful card here] so expensive!?!?"

Not the point of the topic. I'd like to get down to the reason to why certain cards that seem okay or meh, have such a large price tag to them. So feel free to call out cards you're wondering about. Also, if this should be moved, mods go right ahead.

Right first card that I'm puzzle about, [card] Suspicion of Treason[/card]. As of time of writing, cheapest copy is sitting at 19k. Why? Sure it's rare but it doesn't seem too  useful to me. Getting rid of the enemy's guild for the turn. Maybe I'm just bad at visioning what you can do with it. And it doesn't seem like the price should be high for the evolution use. It just ups [card]Lord Galmara[/card] to Zil/Kobota Lv3.

Again feel free to add your own, cause I can't be the only one looking at a card and wondering why it has that price tag.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#2 21-12-2012 08:13:11

iQuit
Guémélite

Re : Why is it Pricey?!?

because the market is controlled by evil players who do whatever it takes to control the price of the cards

See Sarcastic Laugh ? No one uses it nowadays but i cost 13k . It used to cost around 30k last month .

#3 21-12-2012 08:14:32

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

supsicion of treason is the best counter in the game, it's a mini dissidence (a unique card often banned from amezy..)It cancels any guilded card played after it, and it chains on mage...

There are two things that makes a card expensive:
If a card is good: it becomes expensive, that's how it works...
Old good cards are the worst since they weren't released in the newcomer booster, and are only available through guilded boosters...(with a lot more cards in it and less chance to pull the good one...)

iQuit a écrit :

because the market is controlled by evil players who do whatever it takes to control the price of the cards

See Sarcastic Laugh ? No one uses it nowadays but i cost 13k . It used to cost around 30k last month .

[card]paranoïa[/card]...
Sarcastic laugh is used in the blast version of the zil priest deck.
It is typically a rare that did not benefit from the newcomer booster effect.
Meaning that is expensive because it is rare, not because it is super good...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (21-12-2012 08:15:54)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 21-12-2012 08:24:59

iQuit
Guémélite

well , saphyra the zil is 90k now

Not many expensive rare cards are good , just some guys try to control the card's price .

Dernière modification par iQuit (21-12-2012 08:26:55)

#5 21-12-2012 08:39:30

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

yeah also guem tear 120k seriously i know its needed for a wisdom but that much ?

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#6 21-12-2012 19:32:07

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Okay I wasn't sure how supsicion of treason worked, as the guy  already played his 'guilded cards' when the character was part of the guild. I figured it would only stop the parts off the card that said "Also if the character is part of X guild, this happens".

#7 21-12-2012 23:06:05

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

everyone that posts stuff on forums (including myself) are also why card prices can go up and down. think about it. [card]Attracts lightning[/card] wasn't that expensive compared to it's 64k price until someone came up and posted that Card x chained with card y makes O.P combo z. So anyone who sees that one the forum is going to net deck that combo and thus making [card]attracts lightning[/card]s price go up

for the record this is what combo I was talking about.
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=51489
first reply

#8 21-12-2012 23:09:41

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Hmm I guess the topic title should be more "why is this card good" rather than pricey.

#9 23-12-2012 13:46:53

iQuit
Guémélite

With the appearance of the runic legendary , runic training's price jumps from 15k to 50k

Pied de page des forums