Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-12-2012 20:25:07

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Apeasement question

So, I got a Sap Heart deck going and started looking at cards. This one seems useless though. Oh sure -3 attack is good but there's other cards for that. No we probably want [card]Apeasement[/card] for the ..other....effect?

Apeasement says it will pull out and play Whisper, Friend of the Spirits, or a Reforestation card. That's nice and can be handy. But only if there's more than 3 copies in a deck!

So, my question is this; When counting copies does it check the cards as a group or individually? Cause if it checks to see if I only have more than 3 copies of Whisper, the card seems useless unless it also adds the copies of Reforestation.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#2 21-12-2012 20:53:24

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Apeasement question

They are counted as a group.
If you have 3 whisper, 3 Friend of the spirits and 3 reforestation in your deck, this count for 9.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 21-12-2012 20:57:23

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Re : Apeasement question

Zurga a écrit :

They are counted as a group.
If you have 3 whisper, 3 Friend of the spirits and 3 reforestation in your deck, this count for 9.

Why thank you for the quick reply Zurga. Hmm, guess I have to find a different spell for my Nature beat deck.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

Pied de page des forums