Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-12-2012 11:27:53

kmilea
Staff Feerik

December 21st: Interception!

news_interception.jpg

The Interceptor

From now on and until 12/27/2012 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Cumulate 25 points. You earn 1 point at the end of each game you win with a score that is inferior to your opponent's. You must play against different players.

You will earn the card named [card]Interception[/card] and the title: The Interceptor.

[card]Interception[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Duration 2 fights. This card is attached to your opponent. He has -2 for each characteristic (Attack, Defense, Spirit) superior to its printed one.

Enjoy the game!

#2 21-12-2012 11:49:16

DreamInvader
Voyageur

Re : December 21st: Interception!

easy... discard

#3 21-12-2012 12:35:15

Franckysnow
Habitant de Guem

That's why everybody is playing with discard and this is not easy...

This is Sparta !!!!

#4 21-12-2012 14:28:29

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

lol the spooker, is missing all of the action smile .

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#5 21-12-2012 14:53:17

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

blackwaltz a écrit :

lol the spooker, is missing all of the action smile .

lol he must have overslept or something

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#6 21-12-2012 15:12:14

iQuit
Guémélite

just impossible to get without a proper discard deck . My cheap version instant lose vs a freaking noob who put 30 cards in his deck

#7 21-12-2012 15:41:04

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

We're ready to listen to Uncle Zurga's storytelling..

but wait someone stopped his stories sad(

[card]Zurga[/card] ^^

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#8 21-12-2012 15:57:05

NightmareJoke
Gardien

Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :

[card]Zurga[/card] ^^

it's almost only fighting stuff between The Pack members and equinoxians + [card]the survivor[/card] coming (he comes from the same place as equinoxians) and attacking others equinoxians, saving the day (but says he doesn't help Zils, he just have things to settle with Theya).

In the end The Pack captures [card]The stranger[/card] and go to the council, while [card]the survivor[/card] leaves with Theya, while threatening her.

#9 21-12-2012 16:02:30

magius
Solarian

NightmareJoke a écrit :
Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :

[card]Zurga[/card] ^^

it's almost only fighting stuff between The Pack members and equinoxians + [card]the survivor[/card] coming (he comes from the same place as equinoxians) and attacking others equinoxians, saving the day (but says he doesn't help Zils, he just have things to settle with Theya).

In the end The Pack captures [card]The stranger[/card] and go to the council, while [card]the survivor[/card] leaves with Theya, while threatening her.

It is a good summary but....

OH ZURGA!!!! Why did you abandon us in the hour of need? May your holiness smites the evil-doer that dares to critise your good work which illuminate the empty hole of Eredan storytelling in our soul.

Zurga... we beseech you to bless us with your presence...

*mumbles mumbles* *pray pray*

Dernière modification par magius (21-12-2012 16:02:44)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#10 21-12-2012 16:12:52

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Zurga, please don't let one turd ruin your storytelling sad

#11 21-12-2012 16:40:12

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

yes zurga-san don't let a English general ruin your good and short summaries

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#12 21-12-2012 17:30:34

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Is the doomsday, commenced already?... Ohhh no!

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#13 21-12-2012 19:24:02

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Sorry Nightmare it's not the same.

On the bright side, that's Faceless in the back fighting The Stranger. Good, Faceless isn't dead! WHOO HOO!!

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (21-12-2012 19:24:39)

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#14 21-12-2012 23:12:52

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

so everyone in the PvP room will be using discard decks -___- how wonderful... maybe I won't be playing this week afterall

#15 21-12-2012 23:38:12

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Well, finally the new Zil that got added to the pact actually got mentioned in the history.  Though I admit only Brutus was really that useful in the fight.  Wild, Dark, and Bloodsword went after Theya, Brutus took on Fenrir, and The Spook, Nard, and Faceless took on the Stranger. 

Brutus manages to choke Fenrir and drag him from the fight.  Theya summons her pet fox and someone takes a dagger to their ribs.  (I think Dark stabbed Theya or the fox or Theya stabbed on of the girls.  Google translate only works so good.  Though I'm pretty sure it was Dark plunging a dagger into the fox, especially since what happens next.)  Theya punches Dark and pulls the dagger out of the someone.  Oh, and Theya also used her flute to strengthen the Stranger.

The Stranger managed to counter Faceless giant sword with his own but had a harder time against the new comers of the pack,  I'm guessing Faceless is suffering a little bit of old age now a days.  Anyway, Nard destroys the Strangers armour causing him to go into a rage.  The Stranger stuns Faceless, so he only has two people to deal with, which also subtracts one of the combatants Theya is fight with since Bloodsword rushes to Faceless's side.

Anyway, soon the Spook is thrown on top of Nard decommissioning the both of them and things are looking desperate.  However, the Survivor was watching this the whole time and steps in at the last minute to save day.  The Survivor takes out the rest of the Stranger's clothing, smashes his nose, and throws him on top of the Spook and Nard.  Then he turns his attention to Theya, finishing her fox off, before putting his blade to Theya's neck.

Wild thanks the Survivor for helping them, but he claims that he didn't come to help them and only came for Theya and that he would leave the Stranger in their hands as a gift.

Wild doesn't like the idea of letting the Survivor take off with Theya but decides to let him go as he helped her and currently there is only her and Dark who aren't currently occupied.

The Survivor retreats into the forest and Wild tells Dark to follow them stealthily.  Wild asks Bloodsword who is busy tending to Faceless for a map to Castle Kaes.  Bloodsword pulled out a hastily drawn map and gives it to Wild.  Wild decides it time to head to the council of the guilds.

So I'm guessing we are going to get a Courtier update soon and maybe another Eltarite soon.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#16 22-12-2012 13:47:16

iQuit
Guémélite

After 2 days , i can only manage to get 15 points with my discard deck sad

Could someone help me with this trophy , i would be thankful for your help .

#17 22-12-2012 17:12:45

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

pikadusk a écrit :

Well, finally the new Zil that got added to the pact actually got mentioned in the history.  Though I admit only Brutus was really that useful in the fight.  Wild, Dark, and Bloodsword went after Theya, Brutus took on Fenrir, and The Spook, Nard, and Faceless took on the Stranger. 

Brutus manages to choke Fenrir and drag him from the fight.  Theya summons her pet fox and someone takes a dagger to their ribs.  (I think Dark stabbed Theya or the fox or Theya stabbed on of the girls.  Google translate only works so good.  Though I'm pretty sure it was Dark plunging a dagger into the fox, especially since what happens next.)  Theya punches Dark and pulls the dagger out of the someone.  Oh, and Theya also used her flute to strengthen the Stranger.

The Stranger managed to counter Faceless giant sword with his own but had a harder time against the new comers of the pack,  I'm guessing Faceless is suffering a little bit of old age now a days.  Anyway, Nard destroys the Strangers armour causing him to go into a rage.  The Stranger stuns Faceless, so he only has two people to deal with, which also subtracts one of the combatants Theya is fight with since Bloodsword rushes to Faceless's side.

Anyway, soon the Spook is thrown on top of Nard decommissioning the both of them and things are looking desperate.  However, the Survivor was watching this the whole time and steps in at the last minute to save day.  The Survivor takes out the rest of the Stranger's clothing, smashes his nose, and throws him on top of the Spook and Nard.  Then he turns his attention to Theya, finishing her fox off, before putting his blade to Theya's neck.

Wild thanks the Survivor for helping them, but he claims that he didn't come to help them and only came for Theya and that he would leave the Stranger in their hands as a gift.

Wild doesn't like the idea of letting the Survivor take off with Theya but decides to let him go as he helped her and currently there is only her and Dark who aren't currently occupied.

The Survivor retreats into the forest and Wild tells Dark to follow them stealthily.  Wild asks Bloodsword who is busy tending to Faceless for a map to Castle Kaes.  Bloodsword pulled out a hastily drawn map and gives it to Wild.  Wild decides it time to head to the council of the guilds.

So I'm guessing we are going to get a Courtier update soon and maybe another Eltarite soon.

I really appreciate the translation since Zurga no longer cares to. I'm sure others are grateful as well

#18 22-12-2012 17:33:15

Caitlyn
Guémélite

thank you for the translation pikadusk.

let us not pester zurga anymore about the translation.  if it's something he wanted to do, he would have continued by now.

if he let one person affect his decision, let him be since it is his time after all.

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#19 22-12-2012 17:43:30

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Thanks Caytlin.
Recently, I felt that theses translations were more an obligation rather than a pleasure.
I need a break.

Collectionneur de cartes

#20 22-12-2012 17:46:08

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Yw, Though to be honest, I wish Zurga had continue translating myself, since my knowledge of French is very limited, I took it for a couple years back in grade school when it was mandatory for all Canadians to take French.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#21 23-12-2012 04:06:34

Caitlyn
Guémélite

pikadusk a écrit :

Yw, Though to be honest, I wish Zurga had continue translating myself, since my knowledge of French is very limited, I took it for a couple years back in grade school when it was mandatory for all Canadians to take French.

its better than having to read it from google translate.. smile I mean I get the gist of what's happening but it hurts my head sometimes.. ^_^

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#22 23-12-2012 04:19:23

kilcosu
Guémélite

so many discard decks... too bad for them I have...
2JqxZtr9.png

#23 23-12-2012 04:25:53

MerlinCross
Guémélite

kilcosu a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/2JqxZtr9.png

That would save you from decking out.

...would it?

Dernière modification par MerlinCross (23-12-2012 04:26:03)

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#24 23-12-2012 04:47:26

iQuit
Guémélite

Could someone help me with the trophy ? I only need 2 more wins

#25 23-12-2012 08:02:50

kilcosu
Guémélite

MerlinCross a écrit :
kilcosu a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/2JqxZtr9.png

That would save you from decking out.

...would it?

Against cheap discard decks that are grinding for the trophy yes my no hand deck saves me from decking out almost every time.

against discard decks that were actually put together properly??... then it's just a regular fight with chances to win and loose, which is fine by me smile

Pied de page des forums