Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-12-2012 14:32:08

karotte007
Staff Feerik

December 18th: Patch Note

news_patch.jpg

- The bug stopped the [card]Moîra, the Great WitchBlade[/card]'s attack bonus against Nehantists, has been fixed.

- The bug stopped [card]Wood staff[/card] from destroying the cards of the opposing discard, has been fixed.

- The bug stopped [card]Lux Draconis[/card] from attaching to the character has been fixed.

- [card]Shearing[/card]'s damage are now correctly dealt to the opponents.

- Following the numerous problems with payment methods used for the subscriptions (Paypal especially), the players cannot, from now, initiate a subscription on Eredan iTCG. Players who already have a subscription continue to take advantage of it (Fee'z, cards, bonus).

Enjoy the game !

#2 20-12-2012 02:33:03

lander2
Voyageur

Re : December 18th: Patch Note

It's disappointing that subscriptions will not be available for new subscribers -
It seemed like a great idea though I think there should have been some additional subscriber benefits - like no commission in the marketplace or something.

I've been a subscriber for a couple of months now but wanted the flexibility to be able to cancel the subscription then start it again when ready to do so again.  Its got to be good for the game to have a steady subscriber base so sorry that this has happened.

#3 20-12-2012 07:44:11

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

lander2 a écrit :

It's disappointing that subscriptions will not be available for new subscribers -
It seemed like a great idea though I think there should have been some additional subscriber benefits - like no commission in the marketplace or something.

I've been a subscriber for a couple of months now but wanted the flexibility to be able to cancel the subscription then start it again when ready to do so again.  Its got to be good for the game to have a steady subscriber base so sorry that this has happened.

It's not so much their choice, really.  They're having issues with the payment methods, so rather than irritate new subscribers with this, they're going to stop new people from being able to so they can fix it.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#4 20-12-2012 08:16:00

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Guess I'll just keep my subscription going then. I was getting a bit irritated with it since it feels like I get nothing but crap in my subscription fez bought boosters but It HAS kept me from spending as much money as I used to on this game.... I guess it aint all that bad..

Just give me some worth while cards every once in a while eh feerik?

#5 20-12-2012 09:59:28

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

MrLordi92 a écrit :

It's not so much their choice, really.  They're having issues with the payment methods, so rather than irritate new subscribers with this, they're going to stop new people from being able to so they can fix it.

This is exactly the point.

I believe that it is also related to the cancel / resubscribe thing also.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums