Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-09-2012 20:37:13

xydraga
Campeur

New Guild idea-Don't let them sneak up on you.

This idea came to me before the stranger release, and was supposed to be a new group from a different land, but that got scratched. (thanks a lot stranger)

Anyways, I wanted to create an assassins guild maybe like a guild whose sole purpose was to hunt down threats from other lands, or is secretly involved with all the inner workings of the land of Guem.

New guild- The Silence:

The Silent-Shadow guemelite-Marauder-Male

Spirit: 2 Attack: 7/9 Defense: 3 Health: 15

Your other Silence have attack +1 and -2 to damages suffered. Dark sword activates immediately.

Turns 3, 4 and 6: Select an opposing out of combat character, it takes damage equal to your Min attack.

"So sneaky, even the others don't know he's their leader".

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

#2 29-09-2012 20:40:50

xydraga
Campeur

Re : New Guild idea-Don't let them sneak up on you.

Dark Sword

Weapon- one handed sword

Max attack and Spirit +2, Dual wield.

If the opponent is a warrior or marauder, then your character deals X +4 magic damage, where X is your characters spirit. If the opponent is a mage or priest, then your character deals physical damage.

Wrong Killer

Choose one of your other characters, he gains Min attack +4 defense +3 until the end of the game. Min attack +6 if Shadow Strike or Death from Above is played as a chain. Chain.

Instead of your character attacking, choose one of your out of combat characters, he is then  tapped.  Your opponents character in battle receives damage equal to the formers min attack.

"Sorry bro, its not me".

Shadow Strike

Duration: 2 fights
Attack +3, if the character this card is attached to a character who didnt give any damage during his fight, then after he has been tapped he will deal 6 direct damages.

Shadow Guemelite: A card from your discard pile is placed in your hand.

"Heh. He doesn't know it's me"!

thinking of a short story for this, and more cards later.

#3 30-09-2012 19:36:17

xydraga
Campeur

Vyirma-Air guemelite-Marauder-Female

Spirit: 1 Attack: 6/8 Defense: 2 Health: 15

attack +1 against mages. Your other guemelites have defense +X where X = their spirit.

Gain Chain if you play Wind clone
Turns 1, 2 and 5: choose an opposing character, it is tapped.

Wind Clone

Pet- Air Guemelite

Duration 3 turns
-3 damages suffered by your character. On the final turn this card is activated, if your character is tapped, Wind clone deals 3 direct damages to an opposing character.

"It's like I'm fighting air"!

Air Dagger-Weapon- one handed dagger

Min attack +3 and Spirit +1 Dual wield

Marauder: Chain.
Guemelite:  Spirit +1

"What, you gonna say that I stabbed him with wind"? "That's rediculous".

#4 03-10-2012 00:35:44

xydraga
Campeur

Viento Oscuro-Shadow/Air guemelite-Marauder-Female

Spirit: 2 Attack: 8/9 Defense: 2 Health: 14

Defense +2 against Warriors. If The Silent is one of your characters and alive, all your characters have their maximum health upgraded by 1. Guild restrictions on marauder cards are ignored.

Turns 1 and 5: Pick a card from your hand, choose one of your other characters, the card is attached to him.
"The Silent's favorite girl, and not just for killing..."

Nightbreeze Stealthsuit-Item armor

-2 to magical damages suffered, and Spirit and Defense +1. Permanent.

The Silence: Heal 2 to 4 health.
Guemelite:  Effects of this card are doubled.

Death From Above

Defense +4 and Attack +2. Permanent.

Choose one of your tapped characters, he is then untapped.

Air Guemelite: If played after Wrong killer, your character in battle can attack one of your opponents tapped characters.
"No one ever looks up".

#5 03-10-2012 05:23:56

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Insanely OP

This wasn't hard to figure out just glancing at the descriptions but instead of just leaving it at that like most would I'm going to actually try and offer a constructive breakdown because I'm bored and actually wanted to examine just how OP something like this would look in game (mostly because Im bored tongue)

Taking all your (passive) into account your char starting stats will look like this

[card]Viento Oscuro[/card]
8/9 (9/10)                
2 (4)  (-2 dmg rec.)
14(15)   

Defense +2 against Warriors. If The Silent is one of your characters and alive, all your characters have their maximum health upgraded by 1. Guild restrictions on marauder cards are ignored.

Turns 1 and 5: Pick a card from your hand, choose one of your other characters, the card is attached to him.

[card]Vyirma[/card] 
6/8 (7/9)
2  (-2 dmg rec.)
15(16)

attack +1 against mages. Your other guemelites have defense +X where X = their spirit.

[card]The Silent[/card]
7/9
3 (5)
15(16) 

Your other Silence have attack +1 and -2 to damages suffered. Dark sword activates immediately.

Turns 3, 4 and 6: Select an opposing out of combat character, it takes damage equal to your Min attack.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

First off, your marauders have ridiculous defense when paired with unconditional -dmg as long as silent lives.
In comparison, look at compendium, where blanche's order of -3 dmg only lasts the first 2 turns and is still considered very desirable. Maruader don't need to be pure glass cannons but cmon..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Anywho lets look at a hypothetical game :

<>turn 1<> your choice

[card]viento[/card] goes 1st, order bonus : from hand attaches [card]shadow strike[/card] to [card]the silent[/card] (now 10/12), plays [card]wrong killer[/card] to [card]the silent[/card] (now 16/16, 8 def, and tapped)  -chain- [card] shadow strike[/card],  ([card]viento[/card] becomes 12/13)

result : 16 phys atk to opp, + 6 direct dmg to opp from shadow strike

<>turn 2<> opp has no choice but to pick untapped [card]vyirma[/card]

[card]vyirma[/card] order bonus: taps an opp card,  plays [card]wrong killer[/card], attaches to [card]the silent[/card], (now 22/22, 11 def), -chain- [card]death from above[/card]  ([card]vyirma[/card] now 9/11, 6 def) 

result : 22 phys atk to opp + 9/11 phys atk to an out of combat opposing, 2 of opp char almost guaranteed dead at this point, but lets assume opps remaining fresh char takes the hit, now on to 3rd round

<>turn 3<>

[card]The silent[/card] goes 3rd, order bonus : finishes off any remaining out of combat char with his 22 min atk , everyone else dead? ok good. Now on to the survivor.  Silent plays [card]wrong killer[/card] attaches to [card]viento[/card] now (18/18)  -chain- [card]shadow strike[/card]

result:  18 phys atk + 6 direct dmg to the already damaged opp, everyone is DEAD I WIN AGAIN MWAHAHAHHA TAKE THAT N0085

<>turn 4<> Who are we kidding there is no turn 4
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

referenced :

[card]Death From Above[/card]

Defense +4 and Attack +2. Permanent.

Air Guemelite: If played after Wrong killer, your character in battle can attack one of your opponents tapped characters.
"No one ever looks up".

[card]Wrong Killer[/card]

Choose one of your other characters, he gains Min attack +4 defense +3 until the end of the game. Min attack +6 if Shadow Strike or Death from Above is played as a chain. Chain.

Instead of your character attacking, choose one of your out of combat characters, he is then  tapped.  Your opponents character in battle receives damage equal to the formers min attack.

"Sorry bro, its not me".

[card]Shadow Strike[/card]

Duration: 2 fights
Attack +3, if the character this card is attached to a character who didnt give any damage during his fight, then after he has been tapped he will deal 6 direct damages.

Shadow Guemelite: A card from your discard pile is placed in your hand.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ok this was just a long winded example of what could happen but lets face it, your caste pretty much meets the definition of OPness.  I only used a few of your cards as example but the rest pretty much fall under the same category.    I mean the silence could be interesting, but if they were going to make such a crazy offensive beatdown aoe caste of assassins they would almost need to make them ultra fragile in recompense for balance.  Its important to consider the game environment closely, otherwise whats the point of card suggestions.  Would suggest you rework the effects. Just trying to help, hope you take as such smile

#6 03-10-2012 12:11:52

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Agreed, very OP.

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#7 04-10-2012 02:48:01

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

This deck can take on Ourenos woo!
And pretty much every other deck.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#8 04-12-2012 07:03:40

xydraga
Campeur

I finally got around to changing this, so the whole idea would be more realistic. Im just posting the characters for now, and ill post the other cards later. Please enjoy and comment.

Vyirma-Air guemelite-Marauder-Female

Spirit: 1 Attack: 4/7 Defense: 1 Health: 13

attack +1 against mages. At the start of the game, your other guemelites have defense +X where X = their spirit.

Viento Oscuro-Shadow/Air guemelite-Marauder-Female

Spirit: 1 Attack: 5/6 Defense: 0 Health: 14

Defense +1 against Warriors. If The Silent is one of your characters and alive, all your characters have their maximum health upgraded by 1. Race restrictions on marauder cards are ignored.

Turns 2, 3 and 4: Opposing character has defense -1.

"The Silent's favorite girl, and not just for killing..."

The Silent-Shadow guemelite-Marauder-Male

Spirit: 0 Attack: 4/6 Defense: 2 Health: 14

Your other Silence have attack +1 and -1 to damages suffered. Dark sword activates immediately.

Turns 1, 3 and 5: The opposing characters each suffer 1 direct damage.

"So sneaky, even the others don't know he's their leader".

Dernière modification par xydraga (06-12-2012 06:00:22)

#9 05-12-2012 05:15:44

xydraga
Campeur

Wrong Killer

Each character can only get this bonus once.

Choose one of your other characters, he gains Min attack +1 and defense +1 until the end of the game. Min attack +2 if Shadow Strike or Death from Above is played as a chain. Chain.

"Sorry bro, its not me".

Shadow Strike

Duration: 2 fights-one copy per character. Cannot be played together with Death from Above.

Attack +2, if the character this card is attached to didnt give any damage during his fight, then after he has been tapped he will deal 2 direct damages to a random opposing character.

Shadow Guemelite: A card from your opponents hand is discarded.

Death From Above

Defense +2 and Attack +2. Duration: 2 fights. Cannot be played together with Shadow Strike.

"No one ever looks up".

#10 06-12-2012 05:59:38

xydraga
Campeur

Dark Sword

Weapon- one handed sword

Max attack +2 and Spirit +1.

If the opponent is a warrior or marauder, then your character deals X magic damage, where X is your characters spirit. If the opponent is a mage or priest, then your character deals physical damage.

Air Dagger-Weapon- one handed dagger

Min attack +2 and Spirit +1.

Marauder: Dual wield. Guemelite:  Spirit +1

"What, you gonna say that I stabbed him with wind"? "That's rediculous".

Nightbreeze Stealthsuit-Item armor

-2 to magical damages suffered, and Spirit and Defense +1. Permanent.

The Silence: Heal 2 to 3 health.

#11 09-12-2012 10:16:39

xydraga
Campeur

Assassination Squad

This character doesnt attack this turn. Defense +2

Choose an opposing character, he receives 2 direct damages from each of your untapped, out of combat characters.

"Sometimes it takes a village".

Like a Hurricane

Min attack +2. Chain.

Your cards activate before your opponents. 2 cards from your opponents hand or attached to one of his characters, are discarded.

"Here I am, rock you like a hurricane"!!

Shadow Clone

Pet- Shadow Guemelite

Duration: 2 turns.

-1 damages suffered by your character. On the final turn this card is activated, if your character is tapped, Shadow clone deals 2 direct damages to an opposing character.

Pied de page des forums