Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-12-2012 15:08:50

rapski
Campeur

about the change of the card art when upgrading it

If I upgrade a card, well let as say a fireball, 1st one has the old art and the 2nd one has the new art for the fireball spell card, if I merge the two which art will prevail for the lvl 2 card which is now rain of death

#2 08-12-2012 15:20:12

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : about the change of the card art when upgrading it

rapski a écrit :

If I upgrade a card, well let as say a fireball, 1st one has the old art and the 2nd one has the new art for the fireball spell card, if I merge the two which art will prevail for the lvl 2 card which is now rain of death

the new one.
You need two old fireballs in order to make an old rain of death...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 09-12-2012 07:11:32

sMuuth
Guémélite

Re : about the change of the card art when upgrading it

rapski a écrit :

Old Fireball + Old Fireball = Old Rain of Death

Old Fireball + New Fireball = Old Rain of Death/New Rain of Death
(you can choose the one you like)

New Fireball + New Fireball = New Rain of Death

Pied de page des forums