Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-12-2012 00:40:08

Br10nac
Voyageur

Stone Linker Stone Eater

d7Gi0pxf.png

it seems understandable that Stone Eater would be added to the stone linkers, if they want to really keep stone eater's merc guild they can turn her into a courteir though this might have a huge balance issue
But being a Geum Geumulite means that she sounds right at home with the stone linekrs who are clearly a mage, priest, marauder, warrior, based guild that run around both items and spells of various Geum types.

Should stone eater be added to the Stone Linkers

1. Yes
  2. No
Votes totaux: 18

Les résultats du sondage sont dévoilés après 25 voix

Dernière modification par Br10nac (07-12-2012 00:43:44)

The mind is made of glass, and i like to carry stones

#2 07-12-2012 00:55:16

Sereaphim
Habitant de Guem

Re : Stone Linker Stone Eater

Br10nac a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/d7Gi0pxf.png

it seems understandable that Stone Eater would be added to the stone linkers, if they want to really keep stone eater's merc guild they can turn her into a courteir though this might have a huge balance issue
But being a Geum Geumulite means that she sounds right at home with the stone linekrs who are clearly a mage, priest, marauder, warrior, based guild that run around both items and spells of various Geum types.

I like this idea but the problem is have stone linkers even priest or priest cards ?
So far they have only mage, marauder and warrior.

Dernière modification par Sereaphim (07-12-2012 00:56:55)

#3 07-12-2012 01:42:41

Br10nac
Voyageur

serphim a écrit :

I like this idea but the problem is have stone linkers even priest or priest cards ?
So far they have only mage, marauder and warrior.

well in the advent lander they gave out the staff so i thought maybe cause of stone eaters nature of being a everything, perhaps they would be the first guild of Priest mages

The mind is made of glass, and i like to carry stones

#4 07-12-2012 01:51:45

Damncaster
Solarian

DO you understand the Stone-EATER!!!! part don´t you? Then there´s the explanation otherwise they´d turn her a stone linker the same time they changed the elementals.

Dernière modification par Damncaster (07-12-2012 01:52:05)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#5 07-12-2012 04:04:05

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Yeah, that would make no sense at all. First of all, Stone Eater has been dead for a long time, so it would make no sense that she would be part of a guild that is just emerging. Second of all, there won't be any priests in the Stonelinkers. Even the resurrected Ateb, Temujin, lost his priest class when he became Stonelinker.  Overall, there's no storyline, gameplay, or logical basis for her switching to Stonelinker other than the fact they both have "Stone" in their names...

#6 07-12-2012 11:45:39

NightmareJoke
Gardien

Kilanjared a écrit :

Yeah, that would make no sense at all. First of all, Stone Eater has been dead for a long time

well there isn't only one Stone Eater.
But yeah I doubt it will be a Stone Linker.

Pied de page des forums