Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-12-2012 12:03:03

Borozul
Ptit nouveau

[Solved] Advent Calendar drops gone

I opened the first window of the Advent Calendar and saw that I should have received a Mercenary mage (its name started with M) and a ticket. When browsing my collection I was not able to find it. Then I tried to start a mission for the Guardian of the Council but the game froze. After reloading I ended up at the maintenance page.
Now I am still not able to find the character and the ticket, but The Linked trophy advanced one step.
In case this is relevant: my account is registered via facebook, browser I used when this happened was firefox.

Dernière modification par Borozul (01-12-2012 13:49:00)

#2 01-12-2012 12:09:42

Azwrath
Ptit nouveau

Re : [Solved] Advent Calendar drops gone

The server seem to be having some troubles which is why you can't connect atm.

As for the advent calendar the character you got is not a Mercenary but a Stone Linker. She is the first character of a new guild that we are getting this month.

#3 01-12-2012 12:43:08

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Azwrath a écrit :

She is the first second([card]temujin[/card]...) character of a new guild that we are getting this month.

the character is called [card]catalyna[/card]

Dernière modification par skadooosh (01-12-2012 12:45:19)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 01-12-2012 13:01:26

Azwrath
Ptit nouveau

skadooosh a écrit :
Azwrath a écrit :

She is the first second([card]temujin[/card]...) character of a new guild that we are getting this month.

Yeah but for 99.9% of the players temujin will never exist since you need to buy the artbook to get him. I think its safe to say she is the first for most of us.

#5 01-12-2012 13:04:36

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Azwrath a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :
Azwrath a écrit :

Yeah but for 99.9% of the players temujin will never exist since you need to buy the artbook to get him. I think its safe to say she is the first for most of us.

Well Now that I'm thinking about it, the first stone linker Was the [card]water elemental[/card]

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#6 01-12-2012 13:44:25

Borozul
Ptit nouveau

It is a stone linker and I got her - sorry for the confusion...

Pied de page des forums