Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-11-2012 14:24:18

kmilea
Staff Feerik

November 30th: The door to the desert!

news_portedesert.jpg

The Ptol'a Priest

From now on and until 12/06/2012 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Finish 15 games during which your have healed your characters for a total of at least 30 Health points. You must play against different players.

You will earn the card named [card]The door to the desert[/card] and the title: The Ptol'a Priest.

HpLZ0jil.png

The door to the desert: Action. Collector. Unique. Duration 3 turns. Your characters have Spirit +2. Priest: Chain.

Enjoy the game!

#2 30-11-2012 15:26:34

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

Re : November 30th: The door to the desert!

And you said we were suffering from Heat Madness,

#3 30-11-2012 18:01:38

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Another threatening card for mage decks... smile

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#4 01-12-2012 06:45:31

TheQuestion
Voyageur

Well here's a sloppy translation from Google till Zurg his interesting and joyful  story summary.
.....................................................................................................................................

In ten years, Mineptra was no longer the same. The prince's father Metchaf, overwhelmed by old age, had abdicated, and passing the baton to the next generation. Metchaf swept the hegemony of one god to install the old religion of the desert kingdom. The old gods were rediscovered and laws prohibiting their cults were abandoned. New temples were built and some tribes who lived in hiding because of their religious preference settled in the city. Gradually Mineptra found the atmosphere and splendor of a distant past.

- Sorry! Sorry! Screamed the little girl who wore her heart against a papyrus rolled.

At this hour the heat was unbearable for foreigners increasingly visiting the many desert emerald. But for the inhabitants of Mineptra heat was more than a detail, they were accustomed. The little girl ran barefoot on the floor without feeling any burning gene. Its objective was outside the main walls protecting the city from frequent sandstorms. She slipped on the current path from the main road towards an opening between two large rocks in the wall. On the other hand, was isolated and hidden temple Ptol'a recently completed. A statue of the goddess guardian of the afterlife was needed in the middle of a garden swearing because of its luxuriance. The summary irrigation, watering the many exotic plants, allowed such a prodigy. There, before the image of men and women kneeling mourning their dead, asking the goddess to take care of their loved ones in death. The girl stopped running not to disturb and walked to the entrance of the temple, a building half built into the rock and whose visible part consisted of four broad smooth walls. Only the front wall had an opening, a door wide enough for a stretcher when deceased was driving to his final resting place. Indeed, while the funeral rites Sol'ra advocated cremation Ptol'a wanted the dead come back to it by other means. A little intimidated the girl came in, it was cool inside despite the heat outside and torches. The first piece, rectangular lock used when sandstorm, there was also little piles of sand in the corners. An opening similar to the entrance overlooking the main room, a place of worship where the priest officiated Ptol'a. There was not the slightest sound, even the priest, who was there praying before a statue of another Ptol'a, did not produce any noise. When the girl came, the priest paused and looked up at her. Stand up for him seemed to be a real punishment, hours had passed since the beginning of his prayers and he did not realize was. The man grabbed his stick surmounted by the jackal-headed animal guardian of the afterlife and his golden eyes looked at the little girl who was bullied to the point of stay frozen.

- Come here, you have nothing to fear from me. What are you doing here ... Ptana is your name is not it? He asked flit by the end of his long beard. Nice to meet you, I'm Netjhim, Ptol'a priest.

It even more impressed Assistant immobility one widened eyes. She nodded shyly while tending his papyrus.

- I see, I do not mind your silence, but I will have to tell me who sent you, he said in a calm voice and incredibly soft.

- Ha ... Hakim.

- Well, to be thanked for bringing me this letter. The mourners leave me way too much food, see if you like something and then see Hakim returned to tell him that I received his message.

The girl turned to the place where fruits and other victuals biding their time. She chose a meat loaf and went very quickly. Nethjim carefully unfolded the papyrus and read the contents. The nomads had luck and misfortune of owning a writing incredibly sophisticated but often vague. Ie it had little pictograms to mean many things, but at the same time it had a share of imagination and interpretation. However codes exist to reduce this interpretation.

- Why ask me that? Netjhim said as if talking to someone.

- Because it transcends and requires a person who has a good knowledge of the legends of the desert. Said a female voice only heard the priest.

- Like me ... I see. What the Council guilds may want to ruins that dot the desert?

- The Equinox has begun, it will soon be at its peak, mortals are agitated, the dead are increasingly numerous, Ptol'a said to his priest.

- The gods prepare themselves to compete again?

- No, this is something that even we, the gods, do not know the origin. This applies to mortals.

- Disturbing and exciting. I am preparing to travel, the dead await my return.

- On your return we will deal with another problem, equally serious.

- About?

- We will discuss this later, one problem at a time priest.

- I see, goddess.

Netjhim party back alback a kind of big gazelle able to stay a week without drinking a drop of water. With broad, flat hooves the alback moved without much effort. He followed the directions given by the Council asking how this organization got wind of the existence of the ruin he was asked to visit. Was this another Nomadic desert had reported or spies Council browsing the desert? Netjhim had many theories that verify the time comes. And that moment came when he saw a camp where he had to go. Many people came out of two large tents when it happened. Their clothes showed their origins: Guardian of the temple servants, and thus by extension, Hakim. One of the servants hurried to help the priest to dismount before inviting him to enter a tent.

- Welcome ...

- Netjhim, Ptol'a priest.

The man's face was a much less welcoming.

- I see that you are the guardians of the temple servants, whom do you depend? Hakim?

- Hakim yes.

- I see, he is a man ... providing. Tell me about the ruin to which I have traveled far. I have unfortunately little time to give this story you will easily understand that my duties require me to be present at the temple of Ptol'a.

- Okay, in this case not long, it is just two dunes away.

- I see ... I'm with you.

Netjhim servant and left the tent to go in the direction of the sun began to fall on the horizon. Shortly later they had traveled the distance to the famous ruins. Apparently it was nothing special, it was a very large door that there was only a fighting on both.

- Well? A simple door? It bothered me for that?

- I understand your surprise but if the door has nothing exceptional appearance, know that this is where we are is special.

- What do you mean by that?

- I'm a royal historian, I studied each region of the desert and their history as far as I could. Except that we are in one of the most depopulated and passed without notable facts. That door is there, but there was no habitation around, no palace, nothing that justifies it is here.

- I see ... You did well to tell me this, I felt a little rushed.

At that moment another servant called rummaging around. He seemed to have found something interesting.

- Look! Watch! said the servant, showing a hole he had dug.

At the bottom there was a bright object, historian jumped and cleared the find.

- What? Asked Netjhim piqued by curiosity.

- There are several things ... and a skeleton. This is a man in armor!

- Please, release it, the priest asked the two servants.

Half an hour later the skeleton was recovered and taken to the camp where the men of the desert would be more comfortable to examine. This warrior measured two meters and the line indicated that his armor had to be very slim.

- Let him speak ... whispered voice Ptol'a to Netjhim, he did not join the afterlife.

Netjhim then used all his knowledge and asked the servants to leave the tent, he was left alone with the dead. After defeating his armor, he set up the skeleton on cots, and then began a prayer Ptol'a. The goddess granted his priest the right to contact the deceased's soul before it does in grasp. He felt that the warrior was there, but warns the goddess, magic was the cause of his death.

- What do you want, man? echoed the voice of death.

- Who are you?

- I can not tell you because I'm do not have the right.

- Who took away this right?

- This I can tell, were creatures around Guem, those who eat stones.

- What is this door?

- This I can say is the door of the Infinite, it was broken in a great battle.

- When?

- Even before you must tread this earth.

- Where this door led?

- I can not tell you because I'm do not have the right.

- I see.

- Let me go now.

- One last question, are there others like you in the land of Guem?

- Yes, there are others.

- Now go, leave this physical world and share in the afterlife.

Night fell on the camp, the group gathered around the priest to know the consequences of this case involving everyone. Netjhim finished writing a report to the attention of Hakim and advice to inform them of discoveries. Once finished, he turned to the royal historian.

- Tell me, what do you know about the origins of desert emerald?

- Nobody knows, there is no story, and no writing on the origins of the desert, only a multitude of theories sometimes eccentric.

- I think that door was there long before our civilization.

- Everything is possible, but how have the heart net? asked the historian.

- There are people who could tell us, I made a recommendation to this effect to the guild and the Council.

- Provided that one has an answer quickly, we will continue the excavations tomorrow Netjhim, maybe is there another door panel somewhere and other skeletons kept intact beneath the sand.

- I see. And I thought back to Mineptra tomorrow, I think I'll just extend my stay here.

Who in the world am I?
Ah, that's the great puzzle. Do I live in a deterministic reality, or could its code somehow be cracked? I am the man who giggles in the center of the maze. I am the mystery. I am the ?.

#5 02-12-2012 06:24:15

iQuit
Guémélite

Must have for my runic priest !

#6 02-12-2012 06:31:33

MerlinCross
Guémélite

iQuit a écrit :

Must have for my runic priest !

Would assume it would be better for Nomads but...

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#7 03-12-2012 14:54:47

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem

my impression of every game I have played while trying to get this Trophy

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0077.html

#8 03-12-2012 14:57:35

magius
Solarian

scorvos74 a écrit :

LOL!

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#9 03-12-2012 15:56:52

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

scorvos74 a écrit :

Oh god ! I'm not the only one to link OOTS on boards. I'm not the only alien around here. I can die happy.

*Cries tears of joy*

#10 03-12-2012 17:29:45

magius
Solarian

Sapphon a écrit :
scorvos74 a écrit :

Oh god ! I'm not the only one to link OOTS on boards. I'm not the only alien around here. I can die happy.

*Cries tears of joy*

That's a surprise to see Sapphon posting big_smile

This is my favourite:

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0012.html

Dernière modification par magius (03-12-2012 17:30:02)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#11 03-12-2012 17:35:36

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem

it seems our tastes run in parallel - - - like some kind of Linear guild....

Pied de page des forums