Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-11-2012 15:53:26

Karina K.
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Norway

Donation Possibility

Hi again!

I would really love to see a donation feature in the game. Many online games (not necessarily facebook apps) have a gifting system or the ability to trade online currency between players.

The reason Im asking this is that last night I donated some crystals to our clan and that got me thinking that it would be great to donate feez or crystals to other players to help them out till they get their feet on the ground. Especially so for young/low level clan members. Perhaps as requirements, there could be a minimum level limit or even x amount per day sor of thing?

I think this would promote the game!

#2 24-11-2012 21:09:05

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Re : Donation Possibility

Karina K. a écrit :

Hi again!

I would really love to see a donation feature in the game. Many online games (not necessarily facebook apps) have a gifting system or the ability to trade online currency between players.

The reason Im asking this is that last night I donated some crystals to our clan and that got me thinking that it would be great to donate feez or crystals to other players to help them out till they get their feet on the ground. Especially so for young/low level clan members. Perhaps as requirements, there could be a minimum level limit or even x amount per day sor of thing?

I think this would promote the game!

Good luck with this, as I am So many others have asked for similar stuff, but the the response is always the same, "It promotes use of multiple accounts, which can help players cheat...;" and so forth.

but guild can help new players with guild boosts and such, which gives better crystal drops and experience for player or character...but I do hope they change this policy as I have friends who are quitting or have quit the game because they can't afford to stay competitive.

I think even something like give a friend a Mystery card every 2 or 3 days that gives them a rare or uncommon card maybe even have it, from specific guilds, so players who are building a specific guild up could benefit more...but yeah I dunno. smile.

good luck with this request.

#3 25-11-2012 21:40:04

Karina K.
Ptit nouveau
Lieu : Norway

Re : Donation Possibility

Teremune a écrit :

Good luck with this, as I am So many others have asked for similar stuff, but the the response is always the same, "It promotes use of multiple accounts, which can help players cheat...;" and so forth.

but guild can help new players with guild boosts and such, which gives better crystal drops and experience for player or character...but I do hope they change this policy as I have friends who are quitting or have quit the game because they can't afford to stay competitive.

I think even something like give a friend a Mystery card every 2 or 3 days that gives them a rare or uncommon card maybe even have it, from specific guilds, so players who are building a specific guild up could benefit more...but yeah I dunno. smile.

good luck with this request.

I see what you mean. But as long as people have to spend hours online to get any kind of crystals, I really don't see how multiple accounts could be an exploit. Focusing on the one account to unlock trophies and win crystals is alot more benificial than starting multiple new accounts and transferring the small amount of crystals that you earned over to a certain account.

You don't really get any significant amount of free stuff in the beginning and the cards/deck you start off with are not saleable. In any case, perhaps the crew might figure something out.

And as to that gift card I would suggest it be non saleable wink

Pied de page des forums