Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-11-2012 02:55:17

proxiehunter
Ptit nouveau

Game forcing me to time out in Player vs. Player

Twice now the game has started up the bar to time me making a choice but would not allow me to make one, just sitting there with me unable to act until I time out and lose. The first time I'm not sure what would have prompted a choice at all. The most recent time I played a [card]Creative Inventions[/card]. The [card]Accumulair[/card] came up for me to choose but the [card]Galenof cocktail[/card] did not become available. The timer began counting down but I wasn't allowed to select the [card]Accumulair[/card] and as I said the [card]Galenof cocktail[/card] was not available at all for me to select.

Edit: And now it just timed me out a third time. The second time in a row today. This time I played a [card]Creative Inventions[/card] again and an [card]Odds and ends[/card]. I was allowed to select the Galenof cocktail I wanted to play and the [card]Odds and Ends[/card] pulled an [card]Emergency Generator[/card]. When I timed out I assume I was supposed to be selecting which character [card]Balastar[/card] was going to play the [card]Galenof cocktail[/card] on, but again it did not ask me to select a character and it did not allow me to do so when I tried anyway. It just forced me to time out. If this keeps happening not only will be in violation of the fair play rules because your software is buggy but the game I was considering spending real money on will be pretty much unplayable.

Dernière modification par proxiehunter (24-11-2012 03:13:28)

#2 24-11-2012 10:01:34

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Game forcing me to time out in Player vs. Player

First of all : Is your flash player up to date ?
After this check :
- Don't browse to others tabs when you have actions to do during turn (like choosing created cards), sometimes, we experiment weird result like nothing to play.
- Monitor your memory usage, flash tends to block when excessive memory is used
- Did you experiment this with others types of games except pirates ?

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums