Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-11-2012 14:33:20

kmilea
Staff Feerik

November 22nd: Prelude to apocalypse!

news_apocalypse.jpg

The Apocalyptic

From now on and until 11/29/2012 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Kill 50 opposing characters wearing at least 3 cards that belong to you. You must play against different players.

You will earn the card [card]Prelude to apocalypse[/card] and the title: The Apocalyptic.

sztKXneP.png

[card]Prelude to apocalypse[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Permanent. This card is attached to your opponent. At the start of the turn, the holder is untapped and one of his non-Mage allies suffers 1 to 2 direct damage points. Chain.

Enjoy the game!

#2 22-11-2012 15:49:45

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : November 22nd: Prelude to apocalypse!

Storyline update time.

Some of you remember that Aerouant left Noz'Dingard in a Nehantic portal in the middle of his trial.([card]Civil war[/card])
Today, we continue this story just when Aerouant leave the meanders on the other side of the portal and appears in a cellar of a house somewhere in Guem land.
He was recovering from his journey when Amidaraxar enters in the cellar.
Aerouant is happy to see him. He believe his message is understood by the Compendium.
Amidaraxar is curious to know how Aerouant  managed to escape from his anti-magic handcuffs. Aerouant explains that he is master in crystalomancy and the handcuffs are made from crystal.
Amidaraxar tells him that he need to do another little thing to be fully trusted as a new Nehantist. He has a plan for revenge from Draconian and all the Guem world but he need another mage.
Edrianne, the councilor jailed to have let Hate to enter in the Council room is not the pawn all the Council believe but a true Nehantist mage.
She is in jail for 10 years now and the time has come to free her.
Aerouant and Azaram should free her. She is retained by some Knigth-sorcerer  (in French Chevalier-sorcier, first mention of this kind of stuff in Eredan story and universe) and it's why they couldn't free her before, they need some crystalomancy spells to overcome the guardians.

Aerouant is disappointed to have another mission to do in order to be trusted.
He joins Azaram who wait for them in the higher floor of the house.
The place where Edrianne is retained is in this city, the portal has not been led Aerouant here by chance.
The plan is simple : Azaram keep attention from the guardians, Aerouant uses his magic spells to disable them.

At sunset, they approaches the house where Edrianne is kept. The house is like other with nothing specific, but when they arrives, a guardian attacks them.
The Knight-Sorcerer seems tireless and very defensive. He blocked all the attacks from Azaram with no effort.
Azaram asks for help from Aerouant. This one didn't keep his hands in his pocket and create a crystal blade. When the Knight-sorcerer block the next attack from Azaram, he send his blade in a chink of the armour of the knight and make crystal grow inside the body of the guardian.
Aerouant asks Azram to enter in the house to see if he can free Edrianne the time he takes care of the guardian and ensure he will not recover from the crystal.
He covers the guardien with a crystal chroud.
Azaram enters quickly in the house just to find face to face with the second guardian.
This time the guardian is mode aggressive and eventually knocked Azaram to the head sending him in the wall and makes him loose consciousness.

When he wakes up, Edrianne is there freed with Aerouant. The Knight-sorcerer is totally blocked in crystal as a statue.
Aerouant explains that he arrived just when Azaram fainted and has just time to crystallize the guardian.
They left the place and joined their hidden place.
This day, the Nehantists gain two mage in their ranks.

And ... nothing else for this week. wink
Is that all ? Is Aerouant a true Nehantist  ?
What is the evil plan of Amidaraxar that need such a number of mage?
If Edrianne is a pawn, who is the Queen  ?
All the answers and much more in a future storyline update big_smile

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 22-11-2012 15:52:51

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

o so Edrianne is a one of those councilors if i understood it right thats why she looks a bit like ishaia haha

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 22-11-2012 15:57:04

Dimizar
Le Grand Corrupteur

I spoke about her HERE and in a non-translate text (When Edrianne was uder arrest).

Game Designer / Writer - Staff Feerik

Clan Feerik

#5 22-11-2012 16:10:17

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The French text is there : http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title= … e_commence

And sorry, no summary at this time.

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 22-11-2012 16:32:42

TheQuestion
Voyageur

this seems like a good dooms day plan for Amidaraxar.
but because  mages are used for this plan i believe it might get interpreted by the stranger group.

Who in the world am I?
Ah, that's the great puzzle. Do I live in a deterministic reality, or could its code somehow be cracked? I am the man who giggles in the center of the maze. I am the mystery. I am the ?.

#7 22-11-2012 18:59:50

Brzost
Habitant de Guem

gratz on another wrong translation, no commas, no dots, just fail

#8 22-11-2012 20:26:36

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Brzost a écrit :

OK, I stop.
I take time to do it.
If you don't like it, I will spend my time to do others things.

Collectionneur de cartes

#9 22-11-2012 21:04:37

Surly
Ptit nouveau

As a person who only speaks english, I'm glad for your translations.

#10 22-11-2012 21:05:13

Wanderson Farias
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : RJ

Zurga a écrit :
Brzost a écrit :

OK, I stop.
I take time to do it.

Please, don't. I am brazilian and I don't post on english forum very much but I do love your summaries and I translate them to the brazilian forum sometimes. I can assume you like do this right? So why stop because one single person don't like it? Your summaries are much better than trust in google translate for chapters so long.

#11 22-11-2012 21:13:33

pseudo7
Gardien

Wanderson Farias a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
Brzost a écrit :

OK, I stop.
I take time to do it.

Please, don't. I am brazilian and I don't post on english forum very much but I do love your summaries and I translate them to the brazilian forum sometimes. I can assume you like do this right? So why stop because one single person don't like it? Your summaries are much better than trust in google translate for chapters so long.

up in everything he sad!!!

#12 22-11-2012 22:59:14

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

pseudo7 a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

OK, I stop.
I take time to do it.

Personally, if it is a just fail translation like Brzost claims it to be; I would challenge him to make a better translation.  Zurga, you have the best translation I know of and you really shouldn't let one negative comment bring you down.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#13 23-11-2012 00:00:38

gelfangel
Voyageur

So i have played two matches using Ice Elfs and attached two Frostbites and other cards.  I have then gone on to kill them but I'm not getting any points.

Is there something that I am missin?

#14 23-11-2012 01:26:15

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

Cards that are created (like with the power of [card]ayir[/card]) doesn't count!
It must be all cards that were in your deck at the start. Maybe it's why it doesn't work for you.

#15 23-11-2012 02:03:16

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

pikadusk a écrit :
pseudo7 a écrit :

Personally, if it is a just fail translation like Brzost claims it to be; I would challenge him to make a better translation.  Zurga, you have the best translation I know of and you really shouldn't let one negative comment bring you down.

Brzost by his claim seems to only understand perfect english. He's a failed subject. I've been reading Zurga's translations and I like where the story is heading thanks to em.

ColdAvril a écrit :

Cards that are created (like with the power of ayir) doesn't count!
It must be all cards that were in your deck at the start. Maybe it's why it doesn't work for you.

Does multitasking work? I mean since it creates a copy of an item being played.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#16 23-11-2012 03:21:50

TheQuestion
Voyageur

Zurga a écrit :
Brzost a écrit :

OK, I stop.
I take time to do it.

i think you should continue that person with mean comment just complain if the full story in french people can probably translate and be fine.

Who in the world am I?
Ah, that's the great puzzle. Do I live in a deterministic reality, or could its code somehow be cracked? I am the man who giggles in the center of the maze. I am the mystery. I am the ?.

#17 23-11-2012 04:54:50

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Brzost a écrit :

why don't you put up something decent instead?

being anonymous really makes a lot of people so brave.. >_>

Dernière modification par Caitlyn (23-11-2012 05:05:39)

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#18 23-11-2012 07:17:28

lander2
Voyageur

I do wish the challenge descriptions were clearer!

I put a deck together so that I could be wearing three items when killing the opponent but it looks like the opponent is the one that needs to be 'wearing' my cards.  I guess that means they have to have 3 of my cards attached to them, not that they have to be items of clothing or have I still got it wrong?

#19 23-11-2012 08:16:23

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Only cards that were in your deck at the bginning of the game are counted as your cards.
That means no created cards (my name is leegion, multitasking etc...)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#20 23-11-2012 08:56:48

magius
Solarian

Brzost a écrit :

*Slaps Brzost with a giant trout* The gall of such people. If you think you can translate better, please feel free to do so. Otherwise, keep your trap shut. Such comments serve no value whatsoever to the community.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#21 23-11-2012 10:46:58

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
Brzost a écrit :

OK, I stop.
I take time to do it.

Don't listen to that jerk Zurga, most of us appreciate your translations, he just says that shit because he hates himself and he can only find happiness by making other feel like he does.  if he can't make heads over heals of what you wrote, he too stupid, and should shut the fu*K up.

Thanks for you what you do, I really appreciate it.

skadooosh a écrit :

Only cards that were in your deck at the bginning of the game are counted as your cards.
That means no created cards (my name is leegion, multitasking etc...)

Are you sure about the multitasking? I am pretty sure mine counted when I used it...hmm guess I'll double check hehe..

Dernière modification par Teremune (23-11-2012 10:53:57)

#22 23-11-2012 11:05:28

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

This summary sucks. I was too tired yesterday.

Here you have a good one :
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 33#p699233

Collectionneur de cartes

#23 24-11-2012 20:58:11

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

This summary sucks. I was too tired yesterday.

Here you have a good one :
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 33#p699233

i think i still like yours better as My browsers translation of that version makes it harder for me to understand >.< than what you wrote.

#24 25-11-2012 04:28:44

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Even I like keeping up with the current story Zurga. It's a character I know from when I first joined, interesting to see if he's going evil or this is one big trick, and I want to see what the other Noz will do.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

Pied de page des forums