Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-10-2012 00:08:31

Mumzel
Campeur

Attached cards

Hey guys can somebody do something about the thing that you see when you have to select an attached card that's gone be discarded maybe the card could light up or something because now you almost can't see what you have selected... Sorry for my crappy english but I cant explain it better...

"It's good to learn from your failures, but I prefer to learn form the failures of others." ~Jace Beleren

#2 15-10-2012 01:42:17

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

Re : Attached cards

+1

#3 16-10-2012 18:11:51

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

+2 I already lost a lot of games becuz of this >.>

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#4 16-10-2012 23:26:14

Mumzel
Campeur

Is there somebody here who can fix this... Because you really cant see it now....

"It's good to learn from your failures, but I prefer to learn form the failures of others." ~Jace Beleren

#5 17-11-2012 01:54:16

lander2
Voyageur

+1 to this.

There's a lot that could be done to improve the visibility and legibility in the game - there is a lot of unused space on my screen yet the cards along the bottom are so small.

I know you can hover over them to see a larger view but even then some of the fonts are tiny.  Imagine it must be hard to play if you don't have good eyesight.

#6 17-11-2012 17:17:50

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

may be not involve to this topic.. but the problem occur as well when u play multitasking + craft item

EX. when I play multitasking + port.. then attach them to an opposing character.. the cards show that both of ports are played by "..." but it doesn't show that which is the multitasking, which is the real port.. (we cannot identify between 2 ports) the problem is when u play Balaster to pull item up in your hand, u need to choose the real port. If u choose the port coming from multitasking.. it's not present in your hand but it disappear from the attached character = =!..  Moreover, "technological advance" when i play combo for technological advance+illegal traffic ... if "technological advance" choose the copying port.. it's not present in discard pile and the combo will be failed = =

Dernière modification par karnoki (17-11-2012 17:19:34)

#7 19-11-2012 20:12:18

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

+1

especially when trying to play [card]breaker[/card], thought it was hard trying to pick one. now try to pick 3.

#8 20-11-2012 07:50:12

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

hmmm i m a bit wondering why this suggestion still gets support when it has been established in a way...

so i m asking myself... am i the only one seeing the cards i clicked listed on top of the battlescreen...?

usually there is a bar saying that this card needs some decision on your side and right there i always see the very tiny version of the cards i chose... thats sufficient for me!

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#9 20-11-2012 09:07:58

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :

hmmm i m a bit wondering why this suggestion still gets support when it has been established in a way...

so i m asking myself... am i the only one seeing the cards i clicked listed on top of the battlescreen...?

usually there is a bar saying that this card needs some decision on your side and right there i always see the very tiny version of the cards i chose... thats sufficient for me!

Yup it's been like that for over a week now too.

#10 20-11-2012 16:03:48

Mladko
Voyageur

I think you can enable/disable this help in the option menu.
Maybe they don't have it enabled.

#11 21-11-2012 12:01:40

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Mladko a écrit :

I think you can enable/disable this help in the option menu.
Maybe they don't have it enabled.

really? i did not know it could be disabled, was on suddenly...oh well smile  i'll check

Pied de page des forums