Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-11-2012 22:49:56

mrmutantlarry
Habitant de Guem

Howsabout better deck mode?

Can I make one suggestion for people like me who DO like to mess around making many diff decks and dont care about scamming for the elo?  One reason we CANT have fun with deck making is we constantly have to tear our decks down to build new ones, then you cant keep tweaking old decks.  Why cant I have either the same card in multiple decks or at least a 'ghost card' in a deck that will let me remember what card goes there so I dont have to have to use pen and paper to write my decks down... in an online computer game:/  I would say not being able to make and keep decks is one of my biggest annoyance with the game that could be very simply fixed.

#2 20-11-2012 23:15:14

Damncaster
Solarian

Re : Howsabout better deck mode?

As i said elsewhere + infinit

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#3 21-11-2012 03:17:36

Caitlyn
Guémélite

yeah i agree, if they don't want to give out duplicate to cards, at least allow some sort of way to save a deck such that cards that were used are saved on that unusable deck.

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#4 21-11-2012 03:57:56

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

This makes too much sense for them to implement.  Saving customers time creating decks + greatly increasing the overall quality of the game versus frustration + small number of people that buy duplicates of trophies because switching is such a pain in the dick.  Advantage goes to the tiny profit.

Pied de page des forums