Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-11-2012 04:32:08

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Um...

the 3 in 1 character, like dark kaes, black witch ... May allow them play only in advanture mode ?? this is fun?? obvious cheating...  both of using them and facing them are so boring.  now, in LV room , I don't use them anymore and I always quit when fight with them.. it makes around half of number of decks in game hesitate to use becuz almost random, I will fight them 60% now .. especially black witch..

#2 16-11-2012 08:03:27

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Um...

You're point?  Are you trying to say people shouldn't be able to play with these characters, which are, in essence, trophies?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 16-11-2012 08:45:51

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :

You're point?  Are you trying to say people shouldn't be able to play with these characters, which are, in essence, trophies?

I need them can be allowed to play only in Advanture mode.. not in Lv room..

however.. I back thinking about the result... it's not unfair for many people hmm

but u think that .. I play Black witch.. fight with many mage or some decks.. they quit.. Then I play mage, when face black witch, I cannot do anything.. definitely left.. it's is the ugly circle ><!.. quit and quit .. also lost credit becuz of quiting (lose 100% who want to fight??). Moreover, there are some other kinds of deck be something like this...

I think... for fair & fair ... may be, before the "at start of the fight of the first fight" quit game should be considered as "surrender" and no punishment after all... For elo room, such surrender also lost score as equal as normal quitting but the one who win from opponent being surrender should get the lower point than normal..

#4 16-11-2012 09:07:59

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Unless you have a strong enough deck, there's no reason to even really try fighting against the 1 for 3 characters. Mainly due to the fact that if they are using them, they probably have the cards to back them up. Rather just quit and go find someone I MIGHT be able to beat.

Also, on topic of using them in adventure, I thought you could. Or am I misunderstanding.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#5 16-11-2012 12:13:54

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

yes you can use the big chars in AM like any other deck you want... there are only a few restrictions in the dark tower...

about the topic... personally i dont have any problem fighting the big chars... they require certain strategies and thus are like all other decks...

besides the fact that you seldom see the big chars in use you will just have to adopt a more physical gameplay to a magicians deck... if you cant beat her with magic then hit her hard... there are several cards that limit spirit and defence and increase attack according to your spirit...

these 3 big ones are far from unbeatable or imba

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#6 16-11-2012 20:33:40

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

about the topic... personally i dont have any problem fighting the big chars... they require certain strategies and thus are like all other decks...

besides the fact that you seldom see the big chars in use you will just have to adopt a more physical gameplay to a magicians deck... if you cant beat her with magic then hit her hard... there are several cards that limit spirit and defence and increase attack according to your spirit...

these 3 big ones are far from unbeatable or imba

This is assuming that you know that the black witch is coming, and have made a deck to counter her. And as I said, if they have the big character, they probably have the cards to back them up. Week BM came out and I saw her a lot. And I could barely beat her down due to double clay and other defensive cards.

I doo agree with you that you seldom see them, probably the only saving grace.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

Pied de page des forums