Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-11-2012 08:52:13

Exulpher
Ptit nouveau

Selling evolved cards?

I recently levelled up my Fireball to Rain of Death hoping to make some quick crystals , however after removing the card from my deck i was unable to sell it as apparently it was bought in the store. This is not the case and was wandering why this sudden change?

#2 16-11-2012 08:55:23

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Re : Selling evolved cards?

Exulpher a écrit :

I recently levelled up my Fireball to Rain of Death hoping to make some quick crystals , however after removing the card from my deck i was unable to sell it as apparently it was bought in the store. This is not the case and was wandering why this sudden change?

Were both of your fireballs salable?  If you combined one that was and one that wasn't, like the ones from the two Noz starter decks, then you've just made an unsalable Fireball.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#3 16-11-2012 08:56:10

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Re : Selling evolved cards?

Exulpher a écrit :

To sell in the market you must have purchased from the market or received in a booster all cards with the highest rarity.

Pied de page des forums