Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-11-2012 15:08:59

kmilea
Staff Feerik

November 15th: The Pact!

news_pactisant.png

The Pact-maker

From now on and until 11/22/2012 09:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in this trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 Fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Win 20 games during which you haven't dealt any damage points for one of the fights. You must play against different players.

You will earn the card [card]The Pact[/card] and the title: The Pact-maker.

mAwEXXlG.png

[card]The Pact[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. For each one of your cards attached to your character, he has from Defense +1 to Defense +2 and Spirit +1. At the end of the fight, these cards are discarded.

Enjoy the game!

#2 15-11-2012 15:16:40

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Re : November 15th: The Pact!

if only it counted all cards, this would have been worth getting..

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#3 15-11-2012 15:16:43

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

That nehantists. . .
news_pactisant.png
New Nehant dude:"Sign here and you'll get an unlimited supply of kittens"

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#4 15-11-2012 17:10:57

rutse
Habitant de Guem

who are the characters in the card?

Looks like Balastar and Absalon and possibly a new Demon

Dernière modification par rutse (15-11-2012 17:12:04)

#5 15-11-2012 17:41:06

scorvos74
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : U.S.A.

rutse a écrit :

and possibly a new Demon

the Nehantist-Bunny

#6 15-11-2012 18:10:16

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Storyline update time.

In the previous episodes :
that Al Killicrew and her crew went through a maelstrom to find a way to close him and save for sure Bramamir andt he White Islands.
In this maelstrom, they find Balastar and some people trapped in this area for long time now. (remember [card]maelstrom[/card] and [card]The guttled[/card])
Remember also that S.A.R.A.H. has disappeared there.

And now, the conclusion :

Al and Balastar discuss about the maelstrom and the demon who controls it.
During this time Galene, Poukos and the others crew members search a way to find what happened to S.A.R.A.H.
Balastar explain to Al that a very powerful demon has destroyed Bramamir and create by this way the Whites Islands and he he still there to control the vortex.
Al wants to kill the demon to stop all this madness and stop to kill people to give soul to the demon as the previous Governor done for years.
Balastar is convinced this is impossible but he agrees to guide Al to the demon against the owe to give him an Island named Deadpeat. (translator's note :literal translation of Mortetourbe)

Meanwhile, Galene uses a mechanic hornet modified to seek same power source as used by S.A.R.A.H. The hornet guide Galene, Poukos and Flammara to a door guarded by the right-hand man of Balastar, a pirate named Mathurin.
He doesn't want to let the crew enter the room, but Flammara begins to put fire to the power marks that Mathurin have on it.
Few seconds later, Mathurin leaves the door and Poukos crash the door with "Gofer-Sinker", his beloved weapon.
In the room, they find S.A.R.A.H. partially dismantled and attached to machines, it seems that theses machines work only due to energy taken from S.A.R.A.H.

Al is arrived near the demon. The demon is happy to see Al, he has a pact for her.
He continue to control the vortex and let Bramamir live against some souls of people from time to time.
Al doesn't want to continue this discussion, but the demon explain that in the case she was able to kill him or make him to leave, the vortex will be uncontrolled and will destroy the Islands.
Al is forced to sign this pact. Reality against principles.
After that, they come back to the site where Balastar lived theses last years.

During this time, The crew on the Arc-Kadia finished to repair at least what it is needed to leave the place.

Poukos is the first in the room where S.A.R.A.H. is retained.
Seeing all this thing, he doesn't take time to think and snatches all the cable from S.A.R.A.H.
All the stuff begin to overload and will explode.
They all run to the Arc-Kadia just in time when Al and Balastar arrive.
They climb into the ship and leave with all the survivors few seconds before all the old house of Balastar explodes.

A young girl is very happy to hear against this story and asks her mother if this is the first time she met her father.
Flammara answers that's right, it is how she met Mathurin.
Mathurin just enter the room and asks to Flammara to prepare for join the crew on the Arc-Kadia.
They have to join others for a story of doors and Council of Guilds.

And ... nothing else for this week. wink
Will Al arrive at time to fight the strangers  ?
Who will lead the Wite Islands when Al will be away?
Has Mathurin a best friend named Barney ?
All the answers and much more in a future storyline update big_smile

Collectionneur de cartes

#7 15-11-2012 19:04:59

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Introducing the newest courtesan: Pirate/Nehantist, Golem, Warrior/Mage!  Well, that Nehantist looks a little to shiny to be a demon.

After hearing that story, all of a sudden Flammara and Mathurin remind of Bulma and Vegeta.  Of course, seeing that I don't know why Balthazar had S.A.R.A.H. looked away my mind paints Mathurin as a bad dude.  And I am only supposing it is implied that Flammara is that little girl's mother.  And hypothetically this is all the dbz references we get... supposing S.A.R.A.H. doesn't get a brother who subsequently goes evil and they have to kill them with the help of some Kotoba and S.A.R.A.H. doesn't end up falling in love with and marrying Xianren.  You know how hard it to find a young bald guy in Eredan through all of his appearances?

And while I'm at it why couldn't the Admiral leave one of her men down in the vortex to control it?  Why does it have to be a demon running the place?  And if it had to be a demon that had to run the place why not leave Hook down there isn't he part demon?  Am I the only one who feels like there are plotholes this week?

Dernière modification par pikadusk (15-11-2012 20:00:42)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#8 15-11-2012 20:00:08

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

pikadusk a écrit :

And while I'm at it why couldn't the Admiral leave one of her men down in the vortex to control it?  Why does it have to be a demon running the place?  Am I the only one who feels like there are plotholes this week?

The pirates don't have mage powerful enough to take the place of the demon.

Collectionneur de cartes

#9 15-11-2012 20:13:53

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

The pirates don't have mage powerful enough to take the place of the demon.

Fair enough though if I am reading your translation correctly then its been 10 years since that incident, so why haven't the pirate trained up a master-mage of their own yet?  Though if this was D&D then all the pirate mages look like they would probably be sorcerers, while all the Noz mages look like they are wizards, which in itself would answer my own question.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#10 15-11-2012 20:16:50

Zorak
Gardien
Lieu : Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

The demon part in Hook is gone a long time ago.

IGN Edinho - BODE TEAM

"A vei, esses cara não sabem nem onde caga."
                                              -Filippe_Balbino

#11 15-11-2012 20:21:21

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I don't have theses answers.
I'm not in the head of Dimizar wink

Collectionneur de cartes

#12 15-11-2012 20:31:42

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

easy with the unknows courts

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#13 16-11-2012 05:43:49

Caitlyn
Guémélite

all these time skip things are confusing me... oh well.. >_>

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#14 17-11-2012 02:01:18

lander2
Voyageur

Can someone suggest a cheap deck to do this as have not been able to get a point yet. I play mostly Zil.

Unknown courtisans has been mention but no idea what I would need to put that together.

#15 17-11-2012 10:29:34

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

You can do this with a discard deck.
Be sure you have a turn with no damages, for example, play twice [card]look away[/card] on one turn.
Win at discard, and it's done.

Others strategies can include [card]vanish[/card] or very low attack character.

Collectionneur de cartes

#16 18-11-2012 12:25:51

bornworld
Campeur

the most important thing to gain point in this trophies don't dealt damage to opponent or i get attacked. which one is correct ?

Dernière modification par bornworld (18-11-2012 12:26:17)

#17 18-11-2012 14:29:37

sMuuth
Guémélite

the thing is
not deal any damage for one of the turnand win the game

Pied de page des forums