Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 06-11-2012 02:03:35

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

S.A.R.A.H Competitive

So after two years of playing with Noz Blasts, I've finally set my eyes on another deck: SARAH Crafting. If possible, I'd like to make this deck a competitive one (hopefully 1800~, but at least 1700~). I already have a few cards that would save me 20k or so, and another 200k as a budget (but I'll farm more crystals later). So for now, the deck I'm looking at is:

[card]Jorus[/card]
[card]Meister Galene[/card]
[card]S.A.R.A.H[/card]

3x [card]Good Jorusien[/card]
3x [card]Artificial Intelligence[/card]
1x [card]Chimera[/card]
3x [card]Firon[/card]
3x [card]Multitasking[/card]
3x [card]Recycling[/card]
2x [card]Put the World to Rights[/card]
2x [card]Ica-Rusty's Mechanical Arm[/card]
1x [card]Crown of the Border[/card]

Also, a quick question: Whats it take to make a Chimera? Cause a Chimera Fragment is 7k while a Chimera is 50k....If you only need a few fragments, I'd rather buy those big_smile

Dernière modification par gsgfdsfgd (06-11-2012 03:32:38)

#2 06-11-2012 02:29:59

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

Re : S.A.R.A.H Competitive

Another option I'm willing to think about is the Queen deck, they seem similar enough.

#3 06-11-2012 02:39:41

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

The main difference is that Sarah can recycle cards without the use of recycling cards in a deck.  Oh, and the fact that the queen can use Avalonian quest cards and Sarah can't.  Though you could also mention a Foamie deck since they are also related.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#4 06-11-2012 02:54:33

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

Well, I chose SARAH over Foamies because I just like her effects better. I'm a bit torn in between SARAH and Queen though...SARAH can kind of "loop" her discards, but Queen has her jewels and as you said, quests. In addition, I wouldn't need a Chimera on Queen. However, I'm favoring SARAH atm..but only 55-45. I still need a real reason why to dish my crystals on SARAH deck.

#5 06-11-2012 05:16:00

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

You have 3x Multitasking but only 3 craftsmen items which are Good Joruseins. It is kind of a neck combo. What more is that your SARAH can recycle the multitasking to become somewhat useless to her later when all craftsmen die.

If I were you I'd switch lineup to Galene - Sarah - Balastar.

Add more multiclass items to focus on buffing sarah like [card]Emergency Generator[/card], [card]Pirate Brawl[/card] to fetch items for Balastar and chain.

Of course like every item deck, your weakness is freeze and removal cards.
And this is a focus buffer deck - if sarah dies early on turn 1, who would be the next carry?

The Sarah deck used to go above 1700 when sentence was banned in amnezy. Now i'm not so sure.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#6 06-11-2012 07:21:34

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

gsgfdsfgd a écrit :

So after two years of playing with Noz Blasts, I've finally set my eyes on another deck: SARAH Crafting. If possible, I'd like to make this deck a competitive one (hopefully 1800~, but at least 1700~). I already have a few cards that would save me 20k or so, and another 200k as a budget (but I'll farm more crystals later). So for now, the deck I'm looking at is:

[card]Jorus[/card]
[card]Meister Galene[/card]
[card]S.A.R.A.H[/card]

3x [card]Good Jorusien[/card]
3x [card]Artificial Intelligence[/card]
1x [card]Chimera[/card]
3x [card]Firon[/card]
3x [card]Multitasking[/card]
3x [card]Recycling[/card]
2x [card]Put the World to Rights[/card]
2x [card]Ica-Rusty's Mechanical Arm[/card]
1x [card]Crown of the Border[/card]

Also, a quick question: Whats it take to make a Chimera? Cause a Chimera Fragment is 7k while a Chimera is 50k....If you only need a few fragments, I'd rather buy those big_smile

you will need draconian sword + 3 fragment
im playing sarah mechanic and always get in top 30 elo with it
and i use ica rusty(it's like tanking sarah when he dies,,,and you can kill your opponent with him) but in order to be good you'll need prestige,,,with that card you can get rid of opponent important cards,,and you can recycle it,,which is awesome
and magic shield,,,so they can't freeze you

#7 06-11-2012 07:37:32

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

I'm not sure if I'd double up on Craftsmen.  I used to play a Golem deck with Ica-Rusty, SARAH, and Meister, and it worked pretty well.  If you go for that, I'd suggest adding in one or two of Telendar's Black Blades to get some removal on your side.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#8 07-11-2012 06:43:35

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

Interesting...However with all that, I think that i'd need at least 500k crystals(?) to get all the cards. So according to you guys, my deck should now be:

SARAH
Meister
Ica Rusty

3x Artificial Intelligence
1x Chimera
3x Firon
2x Multitasking
2x Recycling
2x Put the World to Rights
2x Ica-Rusty's Mechanical Arm
1x Crown of the Border
2x Pirate Brawl
3x Emergency Generator
1x Prestige
1x Magic Shield

23 Cards sound about right. I took out a Multitasking because the arguement of SARAH recycling it seems strong to me, and I do want to take advantage of the recycling effect with a smaller deck.

Dernière modification par gsgfdsfgd (07-11-2012 06:44:08)

#9 07-11-2012 07:31:18

MrLordi92
Gardien

I'd take out all of the Multitaskings.  I tried them in that deck and they just never helped.  You should still play one or two Good Jorusiens, since all of your characters can play it.  It's not the end of the world if the character doesn't get the spirit, it helps in the item count for Put the World to Rights and lowering the amount of damage the opponent deals is always useful.  Also one or two Telendar's Black Blade is good, since it removes potentially troublesome cards.  Also, Technical Improvisation is decent at getting rid of troublesome items.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

#10 07-11-2012 12:46:57

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

gsgfdsfgd a écrit :

Interesting...However with all that, I think that i'd need at least 500k crystals(?) to get all the cards. So according to you guys, my deck should now be:

SARAH
Meister
Ica Rusty

3x Artificial Intelligence
1x Chimera
3x Firon
2x Multitasking
2x Recycling
1x Crown of the Border
2x Pirate Brawl
3x Emergency Generator
1x Prestige
1x Magic Shield

23 Cards sound about right. I took out a Multitasking because the arguement of SARAH recycling it seems strong to me, and I do want to take advantage of the recycling effect with a smaller deck.

i would take out multitasking,and buy 3th recycling,and 3th ica arms,they are your most important cards
and 2 good jorus,1 clumsiness(to remove some nerve card on sarah ex closure),closure,dark stone heart,healt potion,talendar blade

Dernière modification par free_seller (07-11-2012 12:48:16)

#11 07-11-2012 23:07:51

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

Okay, sure. (Learning some new cards!)
So my deck's revision would be:

SARAH
Meister
Ica-Rusty

3x Artiicial Intelligence
1x Chimera
3x Firon
3x Recycling
1x Crown of the Border
2x Emergency Generator
1x The Prestige
1x Magic Shield
2x Good Jorusien
1x Dark Stone Heart
1x Clumsiness
2x Telendar's Black Blade

25 card deck. I do not know how to get closure or Health potion, hope you guys can clarify that!

Also, I'm keeping the arms at 2, because Recycling gets recycled by SARAH anyways so I didn't see the need for 3 arms.

In addition, i think that my deck is getting a bit too big...could I get some help? Remove a Firon? Artificial intelligence?

#12 07-11-2012 23:30:06

MrLordi92
Gardien

Closure's an event card, and Health Potion was a quest card from the most recent Mekalchemist event.

You'd want another arm because technically you'll only have one in your deck because Ica-Rusty starts with one.  It just helps to get the characters a chain, since with Ica-Rusty, your mechanists gain a chain when the play a Pirate Item.

Plus you'd want 25 cards, wouldn't you?  You need that many to play in ELO.

Dernière modification par MrLordi92 (07-11-2012 23:31:50)

#13 08-11-2012 00:14:22

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

So basically I cant get closure or health potion then?
And yeah, I want 25 cards, was afraid that with closure and hp pot itd my deck would be a bit bulky.

So ill go with
-1 Firon
+1 Ica-Rusty Mechanical Arm

#14 08-11-2012 05:35:07

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

So my deck's revision again:

SARAH
Meister
Ica-Rusty
1x Chimera
2x Firon
3x Recycling
3x Ica-Rusty's Mechanical Arm
1x Crown of the Border
2x Emergency Generator
1x The Prestige
1x Magic Shield
2x Good Jorusien
1x Dark Stone Heart
1x Clumsiness

Do u guys think this can take on 1700+ elo?
Also, did a quick price check: with prestige, 600k. without, 300k. asumming I'll go for the 600k deck, is there any other 1700+ elo deck that could be cheaper?

Dernière modification par gsgfdsfgd (08-11-2012 05:54:49)

#15 08-11-2012 10:45:09

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

gsgfdsfgd a écrit :

So my deck's revision again:

SARAH
Meister
Ica-Rusty
1x Chimera
2x Firon
3x Recycling
3x Ica-Rusty's Mechanical Arm
1x Crown of the Border
2x Emergency Generator
1x The Prestige
1x Magic Shield
2x Good Jorusien
1x Dark Stone Heart
1x Clumsiness

Do u guys think this can take on 1700+ elo?
Also, did a quick price check: with prestige, 600k. without, 300k. asumming I'll go for the 600k deck, is there any other 1700+ elo deck that could be cheaper?

well i am at 1730 right now,,,wow prestige costs 280k now,,,it used to cost 180k,,
you can try multi race ihas-it's cheap and powerfull if you know how to use them
p.s. ts not easy to get on top elo,you can't just ask people which deck can get to top elo,,,it depends on your skill+ with this deck,,,mages will beat you everytime(and you will be like,,,,,shit,,this deck sucks)

Dernière modification par free_seller (08-11-2012 10:57:15)

#16 09-11-2012 02:31:24

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

well of course i know about the other factors. but like theres always a metagame for the higher up elos.

Well I have a Noz Blast, but its just too out of date, and ill just play with a new deck for a while before i decide to go back to it. besides, i already know that this deck would die to mages.

#17 12-12-2012 13:01:49

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

I just got SARAH myself. After reading some of these suggestions, (plus adding the axioms?) What would be a good (average) play deck? For like Campaign farming/ELO? Just a good average build?

#18 17-12-2012 04:47:14

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

well SARAH and Queen tanks kill most campaign quests, but SARAH should also be alright in PvP.

#19 21-12-2012 06:33:13

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

The Neutral Axiom is another good card to add..  Allows SARAH to chain any 2 cards..  Can be very helpful.

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#20 21-12-2012 20:30:10

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Breezy414 a écrit :

The Neutral Axiom is another good card to add..  Allows SARAH to chain any 2 cards..  Can be very helpful.

That's what I use in my SARAH deck. That and Solar Axiom + Moon Guardian for healing.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

Pied de page des forums