Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-11-2012 12:43:13

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

Mallascaria turn bonus

her turn bonus states that she gets +2 defense on turn 2,6 and 9
but in reality she gets +2 defense on turn 2,5,6 and 9
is this a text error or just a bug?
-not sure if i should've started a new topic or put it in the wrong text thread.

~~The Trickster~~

#2 04-11-2012 13:06:21

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Mallascaria turn bonus

Wrong text.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 05-11-2012 04:27:15

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Zurga a écrit :

Wrong text.

One of these days Feerik needs to comb through their cards and make sure everything says what it actually does.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#4 05-11-2012 10:03:48

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The French text is compliant with the in game effect.

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 05-11-2012 10:15:49

magius
Solarian

Zurga a écrit :

The French text is compliant with the in game effect.

Since this game has an international fan base, it is good for them to have a decent non-French translated cards. Not sure if the Card Bugs section is still being picked up by Feerik.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#6 05-11-2012 10:30:48

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

in the beginning when i was a new player myself i thought exactly the same... now that i became a mod and i m directly involved in translating texts and cards i can just say and beg everyone to understand that this is not as easily done as everyone thinks...

of course the admins and mods and all the translaters want to give the best and correct texts every time but... first of all you just get a rough structure of what the cards will be like for the next release which means you cannot give a definite translation right off... and secondly there is always the last-minute-change which makes it somehow impossible to transfer 100% of the info

so please keep in mind that all non-french languages are always a step behind the idea givers which are french... thus i d like to ask you to give us all the needed feedback to change the texts and always remember that we are trying hard to give best results

another big point i almost forgot is that for example in the german forum we have two and a half mod to go for spellchecking and assist or take over translation if needed... the english translator has... only zurga and i m not even sure whether he is translating or not... so here lies another problem

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#7 05-11-2012 10:37:02

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I don't translate.
I mention all the texts errors to the staff as soon as they are discovered.
But after that ...

Collectionneur de cartes

#8 05-11-2012 10:58:02

magius
Solarian

I did volunteer last time to Sapphon to aid the translation of the text but unfortunately he mentioned that it is not needed.

My offer still stands though. I would like to see a decent translation across the cards and good, correct grammar used as well.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums