Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-11-2012 19:36:30

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Discard deck

It's either this or Queen deck and I think Discard is cheaper. So, what would the core cards needed for a discard deck? I know I've seen some odd mage ones but for the most part they seem zil(circus).

But outside of [card]Theft[/card] and Contortion, I can't seem to find good cards for milling out the other deck.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#2 02-11-2012 20:01:33

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Discard deck

[card]Indigestion[/card]
[card]Mental syphon[/card]
[card]Black mail[/card]
[card]panic[/card]
[card]treacherous[/card]

Use theses characters :
myPQJU6F.png
TV1xnQy0.png
EzYzffVH.png

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 02-11-2012 20:02:21

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

discard core cards

alice, abyssien the devourer, mallascaria
[card]indigestion[/card], [card]clonacion[/card], [card]anathematize[/card]

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#4 02-11-2012 20:04:32

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Why use mallascaria over the psy ?

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 02-11-2012 20:19:26

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

[card]indigestion[/card], [card]trecherous[/card], [card]panic[/card], [card]zwindle [/card](the new one...), [card]theft[/card], [card]whip[/card], [card]contortion[/card], [card]the prestige[/card],[card] mental syphon[/card], [card]pickpocket[/card], [card]blackmail[/card].
You can also add to the list: [card]the psychurgist[/card] with his order.
and then some event cards like [card]dragon sacrifice[/card] and there are probably some other but I don't remember them.
As you can see, most of the cards are zil.
In fact discard is supposed to be a zil's thing.
There are some other discard deck such as crows with [card]vanish[/card]. And some fun decks based on crazy resistance/healing with a few non guilded discard cards.(prestige, mental syphon)

So, there are two line ups. one using the actual zil priest deck, using there ability to block the opponent's game, to have time to discard. ([card]n'taba[/card], the psy and [card]kriss[/card])
the other is more mage and use [card]abyssien the devourer[/card], [card]alyce[/card] and [card]the psychurgist[/card].

Dernière modification par skadooosh (02-11-2012 20:20:58)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#6 02-11-2012 20:23:43

Wolvos
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :

for me its better a team who can play all the cards

La Furia de Guem member

#7 02-11-2012 20:27:57

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Never saw why someone would make a crow discard, outside of using Vanish just for defense. Thanks for the feed back.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#8 03-11-2012 23:22:24

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Running one or two [card]Double Clay[/card] is important for the turn one aggro decks, [card]Ventriloquism[/card] or [card]A New Start[/card] for large decks or ones with recurrence, [card]Festivities[/card] is a nice toolbox when you are using Psych and Alyce, [card]Dragon Sacrifice[/card] is decent for mage decks (generally it's best to pitch your first panic with it), [card]Prestige[/card] or [card]Contortion[/card] for dealing with key threats in the opposing deck, and [card]Suspicion of Treason[/card] is an excellent counter card...

Besides these, your core deck is going to be [card]Indigestion[/card], [card]Panic[/card], and [card]Treacherous[/card] with a side order of [card]Zwindle[/card], [card]Mental Siphon[/card], and [card]Blackmail[/card].

Some people would argue Zwindle is better than Treacherous, but I prefer Treacherous because there is no choice, you must discard. Keep Blackmail to less than 3. Any more than that, you clog the deck/lower spirit making Treach useless...

#9 03-11-2012 23:48:07

Wolvos
Gardien

exist a court discard too with this card [card]contraluz[/card] sorry for the spanish card i dont know the name http://eitcg.tk/deck.php?num=243

Dernière modification par Wolvos (03-11-2012 23:49:41)

La Furia de Guem member

#10 04-11-2012 04:02:07

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Wolvos a écrit :

exist a court discard too with this card [card]contraluz[/card] sorry for the spanish card i dont know the name http://eitcg.tk/deck.php?num=243

[card]Back Light[/card]?

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#11 04-11-2012 05:43:11

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

pikadusk a écrit :
Wolvos a écrit :

[card]Back Light[/card]?

It's only really worth it if you're using Zil/Pirate The Marquis

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#12 05-11-2012 02:14:14

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

MerlinCross a écrit :

Never saw why someone would make a crow discard, outside of using Vanish just for defense. Thanks for the feed back.

You should know that the crow vanishers are trollers as well. Just when you thought of dealing the killing blow, he vanishes on you - Thus, wasting your cards. And just when you thought of not playing any cards, he discards your hand with various cards discard cards. Or he can just finish you off with kills.

They are meant for psycho players.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

#13 05-11-2012 06:26:16

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

There is a Noz discard deck based solely on [card]Magic Servant[/card],[card] Beyond Vision[/card], and [card]Mental Siphon[/card] with defensive cards for survival like double clay etc.

#14 05-11-2012 09:54:54

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Cyanide a écrit :

There is a Noz discard deck based solely on [card]Magic Servant[/card],[card] Beyond Vision[/card], and [card]Mental Siphon[/card] with defensive cards for survival like double clay etc.

I use to play that type of discard when the deck limit was only 20. But deleted it when they changed the deck limit. It  was already hard to play mental siphon 3 times back when the card limit was 20.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#15 06-11-2012 10:58:13

0_Shanks
Guémélite

Wolvos a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

for me its better a team who can play all the cards

Sorry I think you are wrong.
[card]Mallascaria[/card], she is not Circus and so she active the side effect of [card]Indigestion[/card].

Dernière modification par 0_Shanks (06-11-2012 10:58:23)

Pied de page des forums