Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-10-2012 23:10:47

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Halloween mission bug

I think there's a bug in the missions. I'm doing the Trying on Costume (play each masks 20x) and have played all 4 masks, used Producer to use the one attached to my other characters, recycled the discarded mask and Producer w/ Sarah's ability, and after more than 15 turns only got 2 points.

I know there's a bug w/ recycled cards but I should at least get 4 points for the masks I draw from my deck.

#2 02-11-2012 16:34:15

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Re : Halloween mission bug

Another bug.

In the Malformation hunt I didn't got a point. I've killed two of my opponent's characters w/ mask but didn't give me any points. I've checked my battle history and I have not yet fought the player before while doing the mission. Though I've fought him before while doing another mission. I don't know if this is the cause of the bug but he has several masks equipped on him (4-5).

#3 02-11-2012 16:48:12

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Did this character changed his appearance at time you kill it ?

It happens for me last evening, if you use the Stranger or Valentyne, their appearance come back to normal when they use theirs specifics objects and then, the kill doesn't count.

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 02-11-2012 17:01:39

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

Did this character changed his appearance at time you kill it ?

It happens for me last evening, if you use the Stranger or Valentyne, their appearance come back to normal when they use theirs specifics objects and then, the kill doesn't count.

He is using Sap multi-race.

Killed his Rargnor w/ mask and Silikat w/ 4-5 masks on. And I don't think he used Amnezy's mask either (w/c I supposed won't give you points).

#5 03-11-2012 09:38:51

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

al_vh1n a écrit :

Another bug.

In the Malformation hunt I didn't got a point. I've killed two of my opponent's characters w/ mask but didn't give me any points. I've checked my battle history and I have not yet fought the player before while doing the mission. Though I've fought him before while doing another mission. I don't know if this is the cause of the bug but he has several masks equipped on him (4-5).

hey this happens to me too,,,,i've killed 3 chars and always get 2 points,,,,this sucks!!!

Pied de page des forums