Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-10-2012 12:23:58

Ballack
Campeur

I need a good ELO deck

Hello, i am quite desesperate. All i want i to compete in ELO tournaments.
Sadly for me, I liked Immortals and tried hard to play with them, but even with the new card relesses they still SUCK HARD and can't make it even too 1600...

And now, i got 175.000 cristals (+80.000 if i sell a few cards), and I want to make a damn deck that can reach at least 1700 ELO.

That's why I am asking you for help, I really dont know what to do. I leaved the game a few months ago, when Eredan killed discard decks and now I'm back here and i feel lack of knowalege.

Please, help me. I dont care witch deck to play if it takes me to the victory!

"If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse" - Woody Allen

#2 30-10-2012 12:33:12

magius
Solarian

Re : I need a good ELO deck

hmmm... Victory is a long journey. I am lacked of pure ELO knowledge (I play casually most of the time but with quite a variety of decks). What I know is that ELO is mostly dominated by the "flavour" of the month deck, depending on the restriction.

Currently, as it stands with the health bonus, majority of the decks are Nebsen (I could be wrong here).

Personally, I would invest in variety of decks and when an ELO comes with the correct restriction to shift the course of power to a kind of deck, I will use it. And you would need one or two Legendary and counter-trophy cards to win depending on the meta.

An Italian clan did very well because their member communicates between themselves as they advance their ELO rank beyond 1700. They will report the majority of decks they have encountered and fine tune their decks to counter those decks.

So, all in all, do not play purely to win ELO as your investment now will be out-dated within a few weeks time. And it is hard to get first place without a firm knowledge of the meta. I lasted this long because I play the game for fun factor and ELO occasionally.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#3 30-10-2012 12:49:48

Ballack
Campeur

I know what u mean.

However i dont pretend to be in the 1rst place of the tournament, i just will like to have a deck to achieve 1700-1750 ELO in most of the weekly tournaments

#4 30-10-2012 13:17:39

Ballack
Campeur

Are Shadow Mages a good deck?  I already got Abysien and one turned to the shadow side... and I see that now there are some good cards also.

#5 30-10-2012 23:13:41

Faraoh
Ptit nouveau

I have used Shadow zil mages and i fond them pretty good!I think you wouldn't have a problem getting to 1700 ELO with them,although it also depends on the opponents you face.
Another deck that i find wonderful is Compendiums. The "cheap" version (Anryena, Blanche, Pythia, Crystal storms, illuminations and compendium secrets),that I use, can EASILY get you to 1700-1750 ELO. The "expensive" version (add 3 Attracts the lightning) might get you to 1800, but i haven't tried that (not enough money sad ).
The "very expensive" version (add mastery) might get you even further wink

#6 01-11-2012 01:42:01

Shiel
Voyageur

I don't really think there is a "cheap" Noz deck out there that can reach 1700 easily

#7 01-11-2012 08:49:38

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Shiel a écrit :

I don't really think there is a "cheap" Noz deck out there that can reach 1700 easily

I don't think that there is any "cheap" decks that ccan reach 1700 easily...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#8 02-11-2012 14:16:35

Ballack
Campeur

skadooosh a écrit :
Shiel a écrit :

I don't think that there is any "cheap" decks that ccan reach 1700 easily...

Well thats why i am not talking about a cheap deck. I've got 250.000 cristals to spend, if that makes a cheap deck...

with this amount of cristals i am sure i can do something nice, but i just come back from a period of moths without playing and now i ask u guys for some advice in which deck should i invest the cristals.

Thank you

#9 02-11-2012 15:48:47

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

with 250k you can make yourself a nice pack deck.
Maybe a pirate sniper deck. (this deck is fairly regular in elo, 1700 is reachable)
I don't know about the zil shadow deck (don't know if they are really that good in elo)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#10 02-11-2012 17:47:37

Caitlyn
Guémélite

noz and cheap are two words that can never be used in one positive sentence.. big_smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

Pied de page des forums