Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-10-2012 07:56:23

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

Noz Blast or Compendiums?

So I've been wanting to update my old Noz deck, but I'm not sure if I should go Compendium or Noz Blast. I have up to 1.5m crystals to spend.

Cards I already have that could be useful:

Prophet
ArchAngel Anreya
Erevent
Pilkim
Aerounant the Crystomancer
3 The Dragon's Breath
3 Rain of Death
1 The Last Action
1 The Last Word
1 Lightning Bolts lvl 3
1 Council's Banner
2 Drownings
2 Luminosity
3 Dragon's Armor
Armor Invocation
Freeze!
Breaker

I think I can afford either deck, with the exception of Epics like The Hungry Void and perhaps Mastery.

Suggestions?

#2 26-10-2012 08:30:01

magius
Solarian

Re : Noz Blast or Compendiums?

Noz Blast requires a lot more than what you have right now. I will comment on both:

1) Noz Blast

This now requires [card]Master Mage Pilkim[/card] to make it powerful. The composition of characters: Master Mage Pilkim, Anreyna, Prophet. The additional cards you will need is [card]Gust[/card], [card]Other side of the coin[/card] and [card]Mastery[/card]

2) Compendium

Very powerful with [card]Compendium Secret[/card]. Most of the time, you need to utilise [card]100000 Volt[/card] -> Compendium Secret -> Lightning Bolts Level 3 to clear the playing field. If you can afford it, [card]Attract Lightning[/card] will allow you to get Lightning Bolts quicker. [card]Mastery[/card] is great as well here (Imagine 100000 Volt already attached, Compendium Secret -> Compendium Secret -> Mastery-> Lightning Bolts -> KABOOM)

Personally, I think Compendium is predictable and boring. Noz Blast probably will take advantage of newer spells and can change depending on the metagame.

For now either one of them is not really ELO worthy as there are quite a number of -Spirit and counter spell cards. And both decks are very prone against Sap Heart mages with [card]Root[/card].

Just my 2cents.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#3 26-10-2012 08:46:00

Sharxan
Voyageur

Noz Blast requires a lot more than what you have right now. I will comment on both:
1) Noz Blast
This now requires Master Mage Pilkim to make it powerful. The composition of characters: Master Mage Pilkim, Anreyna, Prophet. The additional cards you will need is Gust, Other side of the coin and Mastery

Sooo...i think that his 1.5 m is enough -_-

#4 26-10-2012 08:48:51

magius
Solarian

Sharxan a écrit :

1) Noz Blast
This now requires Master Mage Pilkim to make it powerful. The composition of characters: Master Mage Pilkim, Anreyna, Prophet. The additional cards you will need is Gust, Other side of the coin and Mastery

Sooo...i think that his 1.5 m is enough -_-

Depending if he wants to get rid of his 1.5M fast or save some for future cards XD

#5 26-10-2012 08:52:26

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

From what I see, Noz Mages look pretty sick from the characters (I always did like Pilkim). BTW, I don't see why I would need to spend much more than 1.5m (Pilkim 500k, 3 gusts 75k, Master 350k)

Also:
Do any of you know if there are going to be any releases for Noz anytime soon? Compendium?

One more thing: Compendium Secret seems to be a great card...too great. I'm not sure if it was meant to be used to other guild cards.....it didn't say anything about it. Prerequisites doesn't really tie into it after all....But mabye it's just me.

Anything else? What about Reborn?

#6 26-10-2012 09:00:06

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

Compendium secret's ability to ignore restrictions is really useful for ex with crystal storms compendium, with a little luck you might have discarded that shadow master( not sure if its the correct name, kotoba shadow aoe spell) and got 1-2 crystal storms up, then by using SM (even more hurt if you got mastery to copy the card you dig up from the graveyard with secret) you effectively get 1 extra dmg the turn its played, and 2 extra dmg on each CS next turn(or 4 extra dmg if you get 2 shadow masters and then 4 extra dmg for each CS which usually -with a little luck- kills the enemy on turn 4-5 with a perfect in house, no matter their amount of spirit)

tho with noz blast reborn should be really useful since it lowers spirit to 0
(comp secret doesn't have nearly as great use for it as blast does tho due to CS hitting anyhow and youll draw them one way or another)

~~The Trickster~~

#7 26-10-2012 09:16:40

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

I see. Thanks a lot!

I think I'll shoot for Noz Blast. I like the feeling of (BOOM you're dead.) as opposed to Compendium's more controlled feel for the deck. I also personally think Compendiums could be easily countered (Prestige, anamathize)

I already have Reborn and Other side of the coin, luckily. I'll get Pilkim regardless (he is too awesome). I feel that gust is a bit situational; its really only effective on Pilkim imo, because of his high Spirit cap (5 with prophet)

Stupid question inc: Can you only have one Mastery in the deck?

#8 26-10-2012 09:25:29

Sharxan
Voyageur

You can have only one copy of unique card in the deck. Regardless, you can try to make second mastery with Break the second chain (unless you haven't played some spell-summoning card after it, Mastery would be pretty useful in this situation).

Also, consider [card]Sensoriality[/card] a good choice for this deck. And [card]Hungry Void[/card]. And [card]A new Start[/card]. And probably that [card]Eredan's Wisdom[/card] -_-

Dernière modification par Sharxan (26-10-2012 09:26:19)

#9 26-10-2012 09:26:48

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

Remember that I only have 1.5m though....I cant afford Hungry Void sad

#10 26-10-2012 09:30:51

magius
Solarian

To be honest you don't really need The Hungry Void. The only time I use Lightning Bolts Level 3 on Noz Blast is to get rid of out of combat characters. Other than that, I use to just discard it as I prefer to blast them to death. Your banner should be more than enough to set up Lightning Bolts Level 3 (if you cannot afford The Hungry Void). Or just replace your Lightning Bolts with [card]Drowning[/card]. Great to snipe off the out of combat characters.

Forget about Sensoriality.  A waste of turn to set it up.

Dernière modification par magius (26-10-2012 09:31:28)

#11 26-10-2012 09:31:14

Sharxan
Voyageur

Well, if you are a truly fan of Noz (Which personally i hate:), you would plan to buy it in future. Considering that the last update was all about Noz, the next update(Which maybe would be usefull for Noz Blast) will come out in ~8 weeks. Soooo...you have time to perfect your deck. Or just Swap any card for Foil Ones.

As for sensoriality, if you put it on Pilkim with the other side of the coin and/or Eredan Wisdom... Brrr.

Dernière modification par Sharxan (26-10-2012 09:32:42)

#12 26-10-2012 11:34:18

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Sharxan a écrit :

Well, if you are a truly fan of Noz (Which personally i hate:), you would plan to buy it in future. Considering that the last update was all about Noz, the next update(Which maybe would be usefull for Noz Blast) will come out in ~8 weeks. Soooo...you have time to perfect your deck. Or just Swap any card for Foil Ones.

As for sensoriality, if you put it on Pilkim with the other side of the coin and/or Eredan Wisdom... Brrr.

Yeah Pilkim and that combo, Sharxan mentioned, has killed more than a couple of my decks...really fast too.
you can also attach a couple [card]memories of one's teachings[/card] on him also, then play [card]mastery[/card] and [card]The last Action[/card] does a lot of physical damage.  think someone hit me for something close to 58 damage or near there anyways, happened like a week ago, to me, and i'm still feeling the pain from it...

#13 26-10-2012 16:54:16

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

compendium its better for me

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#14 27-10-2012 03:58:03

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

Well, I see the sense in putting in a wait. Nice suggestion!

However, cards that I will buy right now would be Pilkim, and Mastery. They seem pretty nessesary regardless of new cards.

Pied de page des forums