Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-10-2012 01:58:59

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

Need to revamp my Noz Compendiums

Hi forums!

So i haven't played Eredan for 1 yr~ or so, and I need to revamp my Compendiums. Back when I first made this deck, it was on the high end of the competition, and I hope to be able to manage it again. Hope I can get some nice critisism!

Characters:

Archangel Anryena
Aeronaut the Crystomancer
Prophet

Items:

Draconian Scepter x1
Dragon Armor x3

Spells:

Lightning Bolts 3 x1
The Council's Banner x1
The Last Word x1
Armor Invocation x2
Drowning x2
Freeze! x1
Luminosity x1
Rain of Death x3
The Dragon's Breath x3
The Last Action x1

Your avg 20 card deck. I have noticed that u can make up to 50 card decks, but I'm not sure how I should build this. Help would be appreciated!

Dernière modification par gsgfdsfgd (24-10-2012 02:01:02)

#2 24-10-2012 03:44:47

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Re : Need to revamp my Noz Compendiums

Switch prophet and aerouant for Pythia and Blanche throw in magic servant and ice crystals. Throw OUT dragon armors and invocation and replace with a few luminosity and water wave (2 max) and then what ever else you like. Also add sylphide for pythia. This deck can go to 24-25 because scepter and sulphide get played auto at the start but normally I wouldn't go over 23

Dernière modification par mpandelidis (24-10-2012 03:47:39)

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#3 24-10-2012 03:54:10

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

so you are basically saying that i should be using more "control" cards to determine the characters i want to battle with?

Also: why does the price for blanche skyrocket from lvl 2-3? what card do i throw in the evo path?

Dernière modification par gsgfdsfgd (24-10-2012 03:55:39)

#4 24-10-2012 04:00:13

Izayoi
Nehantiste

gsgfdsfgd a écrit :

Also: why does the price for blanche skyrocket from lvl 2-3? what card do i throw in the evo path?

[card]Compendium Secret[/card]

#5 24-10-2012 04:08:49

gsgfdsfgd
Campeur

Ahh I see.

Another thing: I can see that this deck's direction is more of a control deck that has huge sustained damage for the cost of like 2-3 turns. In addition, this deck starts to not look like a OHK deck..should I switch to this new Noz Blast that I hear of? Of course, I never playtested either one, so I'd kind of like to know a comparison of Compendiums and Noz.

Oh and one more thing:
I'm willing to spend a lot of crystals (1.5mil~) on this deck (I had a lot left over tongue)
I think that with those crystals I can pretty much buy anything short of epics such as A New Start or The Hungry Void. If i have spare crystals left over I might get mastery even..

Dernière modification par gsgfdsfgd (24-10-2012 05:06:16)

Pied de page des forums